It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters brought a photo of Donald Trumpf mocking Serge Kovaleski

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

God makes life for only 1 purpose. To evolve and help It see Itself. Of course, people can crack the genetic code and override God and design the perfect person who has no flaw.

As for sympathy, I don't think anyone deserves sympathy. Everyone is flawed. I am flawed. You are flawed. I think no one deserves sympathy.
edit on 27-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

God makes life for only 1 purpose. To evolve and help It see Itself. Of course, people can crack the genetic code and override God and design the perfect person who has no flaw.

As for sympathy, I don't think anyone deserves sympathy. Everyone is flawed. I am flawed. You are flawed. I think no one deserves sympathy.

Well thanks for that unique insight into your unforgiving psyche. Should you get run over by a bus I'll send you a 'Serves you right' card.
We are getting away from the point. Trump made fun of a disabled person, knew that he was a disabled person and is still pond scum.
News at ten.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Trump is a disabled person. Kovaleski is a disabled person. The only person who is not disabled is God. Only God is perfect. Only God has no flaw. If Trump makes fun of Kovaleski, I don't see a problem with that. They are two grown men. Let them settle their own differences.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Trump is a disabled person. Kovaleski is a disabled person. The only person who is not disabled is God. Only God is perfect. Only God has no flaw. If Trump makes fun of Kovaleski, I don't see a problem with that. They are two grown men. Let them settle their own differences.

The sound you possibly heard was the noise of my point sailing, far, far, over your head.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Just be glad you're not on the list of qualifying conditions...

googled

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

How do you know I don't have a condition to qualify? Even if I have such a condition, I would never apply for benefits.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Then you aren't truly disabled.

I don't take disability either, even though I was told I qualify...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Please don't tell me the 5744 is the number of threads in 4 months this OP has made ? Is that what you mean ? a reply to: Plotus

<< 1  2   >>

join