It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters brought a photo of Donald Trumpf mocking Serge Kovaleski

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
And going by your statement a country where just about everyone is disabled seems to be doing pretty good wouldn't you say? So why hate. I guess I am disabled because I wear my watch on my right hand and am right handed. a reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Left handed people are said to be smarter. Apparently right handed people can claim to be disabled because they have a trait that is below average, just like Serge Kovaleski's arm is below average.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Going back to this are we?

Ran out of material already so have to go back to the classics I guess.

It was Trump being Trump. He wasn't mocking him because he's disabled. Though I think Trump probably would've acted differently if he'd known.

The "reporter" was acting a clown. He deserves no additional decorum from being disabled.

I have only one eye thanks to a bus crash years ago and don't demand things from people based on that. Though I must say being asked If I'm going to be a pirate for Halloween got old pretty damn quickly.
edit on -050012pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Please just go make another thread. I need more of the other you this morning. This thread is dead as you have shown that you don't know anything about this matter. a reply to: allsee4eye

link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: intrptr

My criteria for disabled is what the word says. Cannot talk. Cannot walk. Cannot work. Cannot learn. Cannot feed oneself. Cannot dress oneself. An example of that is microcephaly. I seen one last week.

How about veterans, disabled by post traumatic stress, wounded in mind, but not body?

How about rape victims, child molestation victims, alcoholics, war survivors, Ex convicts, people with severe phobic reactions to ordinary life situations?

How about those with no sense of smell?

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Serge Kovaleski isn't considered disabled and he does not qualify for disabled benefits. He works as a journalist. Saying he is disabled doesn't make it so.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good point. No person is perfect physically or mentally. Does this mean everyone can claim to have a disability? People who cannot tan are disabled? People who have bad eyesight are disabled? People who have dark skin and cannot absorb enough vitamin D from sunlight are disabled? Bald people are disabled? Autistic people are disabled? Down syndrome people are disabled? Just about everyone can claim to be disabled. Doesn't make it so.

link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I dunno he looks pretty disabled to me.

That whole right hand thing is a dead giveaway.

link   
LMAO no we cannot just go claim it for that. Though I will say I do use my left hand for some things
Please just stop and move on. You clearly don't know how that whole system in America works. a reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

One trait below average does not qualify to be disabled. There is a strict criteria to be disabled.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh man you have me lol for real with that one. You in all reality did make my morning. Flawlessly mastered a great reply to a well, dumb person. I thank you with all my heart. Truly great.a reply to: Ohanka

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: grammatical

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Stand out from what? From the average? Trump has smaller forehead than average. He can also claim to be disabled because of that. Heck, everyone can claim to be disabled in one way or another.

No. You don't get to belittle his condition. He has arthrogryposis, a condition causing joint contracture in his right arm and hand. And Trump knew it. He'd met him before.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Oh bull#. In America you can be morbidly obese and receive full disability. Just give it up already, ffs. Clearly, you have not one shred of a clue, as per usual.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have to say, I respect the hell out of you. You are by far the most honest person on here concerning Trump.

I value your input basically.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

His condition was given to him by God. Why should he deserve any sympathy? In this society it's equality for all.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

God is a dick deserving of nothing but contempt then.

I thoroughly believe a society is judged how it treats it's worst off. Which means it should render help to those dealt a crappy hand (pun not intended) in life.
edit on -050001pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

God creates life. God creates death. Life is misery. But that's life. If you look at how much misery there is in the world, that's God.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

His condition was given to him by God. Why should he deserve any sympathy? In this society it's equality for all.

Every time I think you can't go any lower, you promptly do. Oh and also into the marsh of religious lunacy. 'Given to him by god'? He was born with it as far as I was aware. Your god likes to punish babies?
Here's something. I was five years old when I got mumps and lost the hearing in my right ear. Do I deserve sympathy?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

God does not play dice. You think the chromosomes every person gets from his or her parents are random? BS. God creates every person by selecting the DNA makeup of that person.

Some people have a wisdom tooth that causes pain. It's no different than this guy's condition. It's given to them by God.

People created by God are not perfect. Only God is perfect. Everyone has problems here and there. Some are blind. Some are deaf. Some have pain here. Some have pain there. Some have syndromes like Down, Asperger's. Some have microcephaly. God intends people to be imperfect.
edit on 27-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

God does not play dice. You think the chromosomes every person gets from his or her parents are random? BS. God creates every person by selecting the DNA makeup of that person.

Some people have a wisdom tooth that causes pain. It's no different than this guy's condition. It's given to them by God.

People created by God are not perfect. Only God is perfect. Everyone has problems here and there. Some are blind. Some are deaf. Some have pain here. Some have pain there. Some have syndromes like Down, Asperger's. Some have microcephaly. God intends people to be imperfect.

Then your god is a sadist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join