It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft-Dodger tells Trans Soldiers they can no longer serve

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

And I thought all the draft dodgers ran to Canada. In fact I know a few.
...and that made them criminals in the eyes of the state. Answering the question "Is draft dodging a crime?"
But thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
that is the most unamerican sh*t I have seen him do.

Well. I thought trans-gender was the most unhuman thing I have ever heard of. Yet, you don't even mention that.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Did you know that President Trump is the only POTUS to ever enter office in support of gay marriage which is the largest LGBT issue there is? Past administrations did nothing about Transgender and it was mid 2016, during an election cycle, that Obama finally approved it. He was against gay marriage his whole time in office.

No one will be kicked out. He is, once again, using something that is in place to make a statement. Mattis decided this a month ago and there was no press. Now it is a big deal.

There are lots of people who want to serve who cannot because of the plethora of reasons that the US military can use. Did you know if you have one ball you can be denied entry into the service? Where is the outcry of the unitesticle movement!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why are you simpletons finding it so hard to differentiate between a physical impairment and a group of people who share the same sexual identity?

There are numerous physical requirements that are contentious and debatable, however as it stands these apply to all groups of people wishing to join the military. Until now where if you consider yourself transgender (which does not mean you have a physical impairment) you are suddenly disqualified from even applying.

Do you understand now? Or do I need to draw you pictures to help you comprehend.

Why you would even think its suitable to compare this to individuals who only have one testicle is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: joshysway
Is draft dodging a crime?

Interesting question. Rich kids could get deferments, one way or another. Average Americans had to send their kids...if they dodged the draft by leaving the states, that was criminal.
The issue here is that the President had the deferment cards played on his behalf, but today he stands in judgement of real soldiers. He tweets in response to the last person who whispered in his ear...and the Generals...the professionals...are going "WTF?" I'm no militarist, but I sure think that the guy in charge ought not to be a proven weenie.
/p

A certified weenie.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Did you know if you have one ball you can be denied entry into the service? Where is the outcry of the unitesticle movement!!!!

Well, it kept Hitler out. That's likely a good thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Ha!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX " Your Fired" - who among our enemies are afraid of the charge of the cream puff brigade. They are so confused to start with they don't realize what sex they are. Get your free sex change opp some where else and not on the military's dime. Drags the whole military down makes it weaker.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Your name is a combo anime and cartoon character, and you want to be taken seriously. That's what I call irony.
Stopped reading after the second sentence. Did you happen to mention your service in your trivial rant?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Im sry if this is offensive but shouldnt transexuals serve a good purpose in spec ops..i mean men act like women vise versa, especially a man to woman...they got the look but got the muscle n other muscle.... but wat im sayin is they cn serve a good purpose by using their sexual confusion unto others....just thinkin outside the box

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I suppose, then, that there was no women drafted or else your likely preferred leader could have been drafted too..

Recall any politicians being drafted between 40-73? Nah.. didn't think so. We fight and die in their battles for them. They are the enemy not who is Mr or Ms president, that's just the song and dance put on so the people think democracy hasn't been corrupted just like they were worried about with communism.. looks to me the end is the same: corrupt people willing to do whatever it takes to hold on to power.
edit on 31-7-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 31-7-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Well, now that you have got that "left-wing love", more like wanting to insult and hate those who dare disagree with you, out of your system let me ask you this...

Why stop with transgender folk?... Are they the only "special people"?... Heck, what about all those soldiers who are psychologically traumatised because "their nose is too big", or those "traumatised" that they are going bald?... Shouldn't tax payer money also be used to make all those "traumatised soldiers" feel better?... Let's pay for every soldier plastic surgery right?

The whole "idiocy can of worms" that the Obama administration opened by allowing transgenders sue the government/military to use tax payer money for "sex reassignment" and 'hormone therapy", goes beyond what people like yourself actually think this type of precedent would set.

The U.S. military is not there to make soldiers "feel better about how they look", or "feel better with the sex they think they are"...

As to your claim that stopping this "idiocy" is unAmerican, that's the stupidest claim i have read all day today...

What is unAmerican is to use tax payer dollars for "hormone therapies" and "sex reassignment surgery"... That's not what the military, and our tax payer dollars should go into...

edit on 31-7-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
The U.S. military is not there to make soldiers "feel better about how they look", or "feel better with the sex they think they are"...

As to your claim that stopping this "idiocy" is unAmerican, that's the stupidest claim i have read all day today...

Seems some 'un-Americans" might take issue with that...

SAN FRANCIS CO, CA — Fifty - six retired General and Flag Officers provided the following statement to the Palm Center today:
“The Commander in Chief has tweeted a total ban of honorably serving transgender troops. This proposed ban, if implemented, would cause significant disruptions, deprive the military of mission - critical talent, and compromise the integrity of transgender troops who would be forced to live a lie, as well as non - transgender peers who would be forced t o choose between reporting their comrades or disobeying policy. As a result, the proposed ban would degrade readiness even more tha n the failed ‘don't ask , don't tell’ policy. Patriotic transgender Americans who are serving — and who want to serve — must not be dismissed, deprived of medically necessary health care, or forced to compromise their integrity or hide their identity. Link

...but what do they know?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join