It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft-Dodger tells Trans Soldiers they can no longer serve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm staying somewhat neutral on the issue because I just don't know enough about it. My first reaction is why the hell would he do this. I find it hard to believe that he would just do this on his own without having good reasons to do it from the military minds. But again, I feel if they can pass to get in then they should be able to serve our country proudly like all of the other brave men and women.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: onthedownlow

a reply to: BubbaJoe

What are you implying? I made a reference to a Clinton policy. You throw your 2 cents in and now you are calling me stupid?

The trans thing has nothing to do with Clinton, I never called you stupid, I do believe you are ignorant about life in the military, and probably more.

Sharing an intimate moment with a gay marine might be one hell of a qualifier... I have yet to do that. Did you feel as if your privacy was impinged upon by what I assume was unwanted touching?

I was active duty AF, for you to imply that upon me, disgraces you as an American citizen.. My privacy was not impinged, as we had a discussion, and decided to become friends. Maybe you ought to try to get out and know some real people.

What??... laughing out loud. Dial it down a notch bubba, you sound daft

ETA- what exactly was I implying?
edit on 27-7-2017 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I'm staying somewhat neutral on the issue because I just don't know enough about it. My first reaction is why the hell would he do this. I find it hard to believe that he would just do this on his own without having good reasons to do it from the military minds. But again, I feel if they can pass to get in then they should be able to serve our country proudly like all of the other brave men and women.

I am somewhat in the same place, him tweeting it, without notifying military officials, bothers me. I don't know the numbers, but there seems to be a significant number this could affect.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What are you implying? I made a reference to a Clinton policy. You throw your 2 cents in and now you are calling me stupid?

The trans thing has nothing to do with Clinton, I never called you stupid, I do believe you are ignorant about life in the military, and probably more.

Sharing an intimate moment with a gay marine might be one hell of a qualifier... I have yet to do that. Did you feel as if your privacy was impinged upon by what I assume was unwanted touching?

I was active duty AF, for you to imply that upon me, disgraces you as an American citizen.. My privacy was not impinged, as we had a discussion, and decided to become friends. Maybe you ought to try to get out and know some real people.

Dial down what? You are phobic, you dislike everything that is not like you, I definitely do not want to be you.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Don't know what you were implying, but I will say that you are a D with ears.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So... all you can do is hurle insults and bash people that don't agree with you? Stop measuring your self by your service ( thank you for your service), and maybe start considering how you might start to address your disabilty

ETA. Fxxxing Retard. Not that there is anything wrong that
smile, it was a Seinfeld thing
edit on 27-7-2017 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So... all you can do is hurle insults and bash people that don't agree with you? Stop measuring your self by your service ( thank you for your service), and maybe start considering how you might start to address your disabilty

ETA. Fxxxing Retard. Not that there is anything wrong that
smile, it was a Seinfeld thing

You hurled the first insults, and bashing, nice deflection there. I am proud of my service, I assume you have never served. I have worked a real job since I was 15, 42 years ago. Maybe you need to get a grasp on your life and make something of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I guess you aren't as open minded and intelligent as you think. You assumed I called you gay, so you said I was a disgrace to my country. You sir are a bigot of the worst kind. You are an imposter and a phony. Look back over our convesation

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I guess you aren't as open minded and intelligent as you think. You assumed I called you gay, so you said I was a disgrace to my country. You sir are a bigot of the worst kind. You are an imposter and a phony. Look back over our convesation

You are an asshat, I never assumed that you called me anything. You dis-respected my friend, I have issues with that.

Your BS is a disgrace to our country, and I have friends in many camps that I am sure you would like to be part of.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Last time tested 168, and I have friends of all sorts. You really wanna challenge me?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Last time tested 168, and I have friends of all sorts. You really wanna challenge me?

How am I a bigot, never asked you your skin color or gender?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Holy crap what a distraction. I see why you guys are all upset. I mean just look at how distracting he is... so distracting.

Yeah, I totally don't want him defending me.

*eyeroll*

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Last time tested 168,

Lol, sure.

🤔

Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking scored a 160 and an 11 year old scored a perfect 162 and yet you scored a whopping 168, damn you broke the test.
edit on 27-7-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Anyhow, goodluck with that. We can't really duke it oit on the computer and I have already won the battle of wits. I truly do appreciate your service, thanks bubba

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Last time tested 168,

Lol, sure.

🤔

Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking scored a 160 and an 11 year old scored a perfect 162 and yet you scored a whopping 168, damn you broke the test.

Yeah I probably did, but my boss scored the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Anyhow, goodluck with that. We can't really duke it oit on the computer and I have already won the battle of wits. I truly do appreciate your service, thanks bubba

Really, you won the battle of wits, who declared that, your momma. Jesus, you trumpeters are never going to understand this, that normal people, do not think you are normal. Dude, you are going to be owned by multiple ladies, and most likely humiliated, multiple times.

There are going to be f wits to sign up for this stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You haven't won the battle of nothing, you are a trumpeteer, and a lousy one at that. Do you seriously think this president represents the citizens of the United States?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Last time tested 168,

Lol, sure.

🤔

Yeah I probably did, but my boss scored the same.

Oh, that kind of test.

Don't worry though, I hear they are close to coming up with a cure for that, best of luck to you two.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I thought he was registered and got a deferment for college. That isn't draft dodging. When you didn't register and moved to Canada that is dodging the draft. Complying with their rules as set up by Congress just meant he was lucky he could afford college.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
OMG TRANSGENDER

HEAD EXPLODES
AHHHH

CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT

welcome to America

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join