It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft-Dodger tells Trans Soldiers they can no longer serve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Thanks for the unwarranted ad hominem attack. All you've done is proven that my viewpoint is indeed valid since you cannot rebut it without insults.

BTW if you want to start comparing jobs we can have a vote here on who's more of a "loser."

I defend 400 square miles of one of the most environmentally sensitive areas of the planet from the humans that dwell upon it and the chemical corporations that care not one bit for it or what they dump on it.

What do you do? Comic book store, I'm guessing. Maybe barista?

Ad hominem you literally spouted noting but ad hominems in your post he replied to.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Is draft dodging a crime?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

In some minds, those of us who have signed that line, yes it is a crime.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: netwarrior
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Thanks for the unwarranted ad hominem attack. All you've done is proven that my viewpoint is indeed valid since you cannot rebut it without insults.

BTW if you want to start comparing jobs we can have a vote here on who's more of a "loser."

I defend 400 square miles of one of the most environmentally sensitive areas of the planet from the humans that dwell upon it and the chemical corporations that care not one bit for it or what they dump on it.

What do you do? Comic book store, I'm guessing. Maybe barista?

Ad hominem you literally spouted noting but ad hominems in your post he replied to.

You answered none of his accusations, but instead accuse him, hmmmm let me think this one out, YOU ARE A TROLL.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Trump did nothing that other wealthy individuals did during that time, I am no fan of POTUS, but yeah he dodged the draft with his bretheran.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

Interesting question. Rich kids could get deferments, one way or another. Average Americans had to send their kids...if they dodged the draft by leaving the states, that was criminal.
The issue here is that the President had the deferment cards played on his behalf, but today he stands in judgement of real soldiers. He tweets in response to the last person who whispered in his ear...and the Generals...the professionals...are going "WTF?" I'm no militarist, but I sure think that the guy in charge ought not to be a proven weenie.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

And I thought all the draft dodgers ran to Canada. In fact I know a few.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am sad that the country I served for 7 years has a proven wienie for a leader. That, and so many of my countrymen are douche weasels.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is this thread aboUT Clinton? I guess the left will attack anything their masters sick them on.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
Is this thread aboUT Clinton? I guess the left will attack anything their masters sick them on.

I don't think Bill Clinton ever addressed the trans issue with the military, do believe that was Obama. I lean a bit left, but have no masters, fear those of us that truly think and vote independently.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I don't think Bill Clinton ever addressed the trans issue with the military, do believe that was Obama. I lean a bit left, but have no masters, fear those of us that truly think and vote independently.

Don't ask, don't tell?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Don't ask, don't tell?

wasn't a trans issue, was a gay issue. I spent 7 years Active Duty, knew I served with gay patriots, never once affected my straight life.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When you have a 6' 6" marine stroke your leg, yeah, they are gay. He was an awesome guy and a great friend.

ETA: Yes we did have a discussion

edit on 7/27/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

It's the same issue. Were the gay patriots opened about it?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's the same issue. Were the gay patriots opened about it?

Are you just being obtuse or do you just hate anyone different than you?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

What are you implying? I made a reference to a Clinton policy. You throw your 2 cents in and now you are calling me stupid?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What are you implying? I made a reference to a Clinton policy. You throw your 2 cents in and now you are calling me stupid?

The trans thing has nothing to do with Clinton, I never called you stupid, I do believe you are ignorant about life in the military, and probably more.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The trans thing has nothing to do with Clinton, I never called you stupid, I do believe you are ignorant about life in the military, and probably more.

Sharing an intimate moment with a gay marine might be one hell of a qualifier... I have yet to do that. Did you feel as if your privacy was impinged upon by what I assume was unwanted touching?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I merely replied with the same amount of respect in which I was first addressed. Thank you for pointing out the obvious for everyone that missed it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Sharing an intimate moment with a gay marine might be one hell of a qualifier... I have yet to do that. Did you feel as if your privacy was impinged upon by what I assume was unwanted touching?

I was active duty AF, for you to imply that upon me, disgraces you as an American citizen.. My privacy was not impinged, as we had a discussion, and decided to become friends. Maybe you ought to try to get out and know some real people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join