It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft-Dodger tells Trans Soldiers they can no longer serve

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, his foot was a problem back then, but went on to play golf for the rest of his life, till today. This man is taking all his supporters for a ride they'll never forget.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Trump: I can get the Progressives to promote joining the military.

Mattis: NO WAY!

Trump: Hold my beer while I tweet.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

People with flat feet were rejected from the army during Vietnam. They can still play golf.

Not saying that was his issue but your example was wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Lmfao love people using the word snowflake wrong. Next thing you know you'll be saying nothingburger and misusing the term deep state

Nice try. Didn't work. Back to the drawing board.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Post this in the threads that already exist snowflake. Get your stars and flags on something that hasn't been posted already.

Ooo snowflake. What an original insult. Thank God there are such impressively intelligent posters, such as you, to keep this place fresh.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Serious question.

Whats his justification for this?

Not that it matters to you, but He talked to his Generals and came to the conclusion that having Transgenders in the military is a distraction and one that doesn't need to be there. So he removed it.

It's sad for the few transgender folks who truly wanted to serve, but if they were honest, patriotic Americans, they might think of the whole picture instead of just their wants at the time. The Military isn't a social experiment, nor is it subject to "looking out for hurt feelings", it's a fighting force that needs to be sharp like a knife blade and focused 100% of the time.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Serious question.

Not that it matters to you, but He talked to his Generals and came to the conclusion that having Transgenders in the military is a distraction and one that doesn't need to be there. So he removed it.

It's sad for the few transgender folks who truly wanted to serve, but if they were honest, patriotic Americans, they might think of the whole picture instead of just their wants at the time. The Military isn't a social experiment, nor is it subject to "looking out for hurt feelings", it's a fighting force that needs to be sharp like a knife blade and focused 100% of the time.

Serving in the military isn't a right, it's a privilege!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My uncle starved himself so he wouldn't have to go to Vietnam.

Should have just come out and said he identifies as woman with double d's and a swollen uterus. Would have been so much easier.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior
What's disgusting to me is that a very mild case of psoriasis kept me from enlisting in both the Air Force *and* the Navy but being mentally ill enough to think you're a completely different gender than what your physiology reflects is A-frickin-OK.

Whereas you seem to think you are "netwarrior" from "my Pit Bull is smarter than your honor student" on here spouting BS about how you were stopped from enlisting (OK, whatever you say
)... it looks you are the one in denial about who they really are and trying to pretend to be something else.

You seem to have zero understanding of the subject apart yet consider it enough to make comment, educate yourself.

You try to make it out that a transgender individual doesn't realise what gender they were born. YOU are the idiot in this scenario.

edit on 27-7-2017 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The Military isn't a social experiment, nor is it subject to "looking out for hurt feelings", it's a fighting force that needs to be sharp like a knife blade and focused 100% of the time.

I guess that commander-in-chief does y'all right proud!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

The Military isn't a social experiment, nor is it subject to "looking out for hurt feelings", it's a fighting force that needs to be sharp like a knife blade and focused 100% of the time.

He most certainly doesn't give a terrorist $10 million dollars like Justin?
edit on 27-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

A lot of our presidents and politicians have used their wealthy families to help them dodge the draft. It's amazing how these same draft dodgers become chicken hawks once they get into office. They don't have any problem saber rattling, and putting our loved ones in harms way. As long as they can do it safely on American soil or in their secured bunkers paid by tax payer's dollars.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Post this in the threads that already exist snowflake. Get your stars and flags on something that hasn't been posted already.

Ooo snowflake. What an original insult. Thank God there are such impressively intelligent posters, such as you, to keep this place fresh.

Did you have a point? Thank god all you MENSA members keep posting the same crap over and over.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Are you the Air Force doctor that told a 17 year old student that an autoimmune disease was considered a hygiene problem in March of 1999? No? Then frankly you are the idiot, and I revert to my original stance that your ad hominems only further to reinforce my position.

An individual has two X chromosomes, that individual is female. If XY, male. Everything else is considered a mutation, whether caused by development, genetic or environmental factors. But hey, what do I know. I'm only an environmental scientist.

Go be disappointed somewhere else, Mr. Your Location.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: CulturalResilience
Hmm neither really bothers. In comparison to the rest of his life Trump has done worse things. It's banning people from serving in the military that bothers me. If someone is unfit to serve, the us military and pentagon can make that assertion. But for the President to just ban an entire group of people who are otherwise fulfilling their duties with distinction is F@¥CKED

The President is the Commander in Chief and can make these decisions.
The choice is his on what he leaves to the Pentagon and the US Military. They take his direction when he chooses to direct.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Didn't a draft dodger let them in?
Seems only fitting one throws them out.

The draft didn't exist when Obama was the appropriate age, so not applicable. Trump was of the appropriate age to go to Vietnam, and between heel spurs and college deferments managed to avoid it, as did Clinton, and George W. went to the NG supposedly.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Serious question.

He talked to his generals, but apparently from his comments, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs learned about it from the news. Seems from memory of my time in the military, The Joint Chiefs of Staff are the highest ranking Generals in the military, and knew nothing about it. So who the hell did he talk to?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Did you have a point? Thank god all you MENSA members keep posting the same crap over and over.

Does any comment you make actually mean anything?

Because it just comes off as noise.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ohhh...clever deflection! Does that mean that Trump is not a draft-dodging chicken hawk?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ohhh...clever deflection! Does that mean that Trump is not a draft-dodging chicken hawk?

Trumpeters have nothing when you back them up with facts. They are living the dream.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join