It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft-Dodger tells Trans Soldiers they can no longer serve

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A draft dodger telling 1000s of enlisted US soldiers who are fighting and dying for their country that now that you've come out and your comfortable in your skin, you're all fired. Wtf, that is the most unamerican sh*t I have seen him do.

By the way, I've read a lot of comments about this on ATS. To those SUPER RETARDED people who think this is about money. Wow you're stupid. This is about a social issue, trying to create a divide, getting people riled up and supporting him, and making people choose a side. Basically this is the same as trying to ban same sex marriage in 2004 or trying to uphold "don't ask don't tell". Except people are quite comfortable with the LGB part, even Republicans. So he picks a target people don't feel too comfortable with or don't fully understand.

The actual cost is between 2-8 million $ a year to allow transgender people to have reassignment surgery, which by the way most transgenders do not do. It costs 60 million $ a year for Trump to visit Maralago gold club as often as he does. It also cost the American military millions of $ to train these 1000s of transgender troops, which would be a HUGE waste of money to fire them all. Much bigger waste of money than their medical costs, incase you really did care about the money.

I saw another comment which is a recurring theme of idiocy. Basically these idiots think that the US needs the biggest toughest strongest people joining their military and that transgender people can't fit that bill because they're "confused" or "hormonal" among a myriad of other stupid excuses. To every soldier on the battlefield there are 15+ people supporting them, so no not every soldier has to be big and strong but these morons don't understand how the military is run.

I can let most of Trump's stupid behavior fly, but threatening the livelihoods of 1000s of military personel and their families for political points is just straight evil(unless you believe this is about money, at which point you're too far gone). There is also the HUGE hanging question that if these 1000s of soldiers are kicked out of the military will they be honorably discharged or not? Because anything less means a huge black mark on your professional career.

Sergeant Major Jennifer Marie Long is an exceptional example of a transgender person serving in the military with distinction. She was the first American Soldier to receive the French National Defense Medal since WWII. She was also promoted to the highest rank an enlisted soldier can get. So my question to all those who think transgender people can't serve in the military and fulfill their duties, do you think you can be a frontline infantry soldier in Afghanistan and raise yourself up to Seargent Major? No, well maybe you should rethink your preconceived notions.

This is just some condescending assumptions, but my guess is most people who want transgender people banned from the military have nothing to do with the military. Just like most people that want the southern wall built don't live in those borders states and towns. This whole thing is flabbergasting, transgender soldiers want to fulfill their duties and if need be fight and die for their country. And now here comes a bunch of people who aren't fighting and dying for their country, who don't care to understand transgender people and they tell them they are no longer allowed to defend their country.

Like I said before, that is some UNAMERICAN sh*t!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
His whole family has that draft dodger gene. His grandpa escaped to America to avoid military service.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"fighting and dying for their country"

Where?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

In Syria and Iraq a few US servicemen martyred.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX
Lol you didn't read the whole OP. Sergeant Major Jennifer Marie Long fought in Afghanistan. How lazy are you to comment without reading

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Trump is only stirring the pot like he's meant to do, that's the whole point of his presidency in my opinion, to make people choose sides and rile up as much hate as possible before he leaves. We're slowly becoming the Divided States of America with the current and deliberate political climate and Trump is the centrepiece to it all.

link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

I read it all. Well thought out, and emotional.

Do you have recorded deaths of Transgender soldiers? That was your first statement.

+7 more 
link   

Post this in the threads that already exist snowflake. Get your stars and flags on something that hasn't been posted already.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Lmfao love people using the word snowflake wrong. Next thing you know you'll be saying nothingburger and misusing the term deep state

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Trump is only stirring the pot like he's meant to do, that's the whole point of his presidency in my opinion, to make people choose sides and rile up as much hate as possible before he leaves. We're slowly becoming the Divided States of America with the current and deliberate political climate and Trump is the centrepiece to it all.

My thoughts exactly

People are always talking about the "distractions" but Trump IS the distraction and he is playing his role as CLOWN quite well. I pity the fools who are falling for the fallacies:

"the Deep State is out to Get Trump but Trump has an elaborate master plan!"

I wish these nitwits would realize that Trump is a puppet of the Deep State aka shadow government that many of his supporters denied even existed before his election.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Is it the lack of military service, or the fact that he dodged service that upsets the Anti-Trump crowd so much?

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Post this in the threads that already exist snowflake. Get your stars and flags on something that hasn't been posted already.

You seem triggered!

I love watching sensitive members calling others snowflakes.

The irony is EPIC!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Possibly an issue for a couple of dozen people. Not a big issue at all.

link   

Bet you don't mind draft dodger bill clinton though

+10 more 
link   
What's disgusting to me is that a very mild case of psoriasis kept me from enlisting in both the Air Force *and* the Navy but being mentally ill enough to think you're a completely different gender than what your physiology reflects is A-frickin-OK.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Didn't a draft dodger let them in?
Seems only fitting one throws them out.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
Hmm neither really bothers. In comparison to the rest of his life Trump has done worse things. It's banning people from serving in the military that bothers me. If someone is unfit to serve, the us military and pentagon can make that assertion. But for the President to just ban an entire group of people who are otherwise fulfilling their duties with distinction is F@¥CKED

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Its not about being transgender. It's about not wanting the military to be taken for a ride by people who want free trans operations. FFS.
Gay people are still allowed.
I don't even know why they paid for this operation in the first time. Someone who goes through this is not mentally stable and has months, even years ahead of not being fit enough to fight [mostly mentally].
The male to female also have to use a dildo every day to keep their holes wide enough. Where would they do this and when?

It has nothing to do with hatred or discrimination, it is a wise decision that was silly in the first place.
Not everyone can do every job in the world. So what trans people can't join the army, welcome to what women feel when they can't be models because they are too small or people with low IQs can't become astronauts. Boohoo, there are other jobs.

I wonder how many would want to join without the free sex change op? I guess not too many.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior
So you're mad because you couldn't get into the military but transgender people can and so you're answer is to ban them all. Despite the fact that they're fulfilling their duties with distinction. Lmfao you're such a loser!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Possibly an issue for a couple of dozen people. Not a big issue at all.

I want to wake up each day and decide whether I feel like being a male or female for the day, so I think I should be in the military too, shouldn't be much of an issue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join