It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mishmashum

The Russians are so evil America should have nuked them before 1949 when they got nukes.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Mishmashum

The Russians are so evil America should have nuked them before 1949 when they got nukes.

Too bad we didn't have nukes in the early 1930s. Probably would have been more humane than letting Stalin starve half the country.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I voted for him the first time a-hole. Second time no. I did not vote for Trump in the election. Is that punctuated enough for you grammar Nazi?a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Dude why do you have to be so aggressive when putting your point across, just stay on topic and tell me how you think Trump will leave office and how. No need to get all angry about it.

I know you guys get emotional about this stuff but just chill a little.

As for this:

I did not vote for Trump in the election

You sure, because if so I am going to call you right out as a liar, yup thats right!

In a thread earlier this year you said in this thread you wrote that

I was gonna vote Jill Stein then found she was not on the ballot in my state. So I voted Trump

Then also in one of my threads just a few days ago you said that:

From hence fourth ( Britishy sounding huh? ) I OYM1262 will never open nor comment on any thread that othersideofthecoin authored

Well.... looks like you failed on that one!

Please do not lie to me and try to keep your word if you can, it really undermines your arguments and makes it very hard to take you seriously when you lie and can't keep your word.
edit on 28-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lol.

You know what, I've read a few of your threads and we seem to disagree on quite a bit...but you're still amusing and I don't mean that in a negative way.

You nailed that one, hats off to you!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And I just realised I've contributed twice to this thread so far but have been off-topic both times...completely off-topic.

Part of me genuinely thinks something will happen, I dunno what and I don't really want it to. I kinda like Trump in some ways and dislike him in other ways...but I was glad he won.

Again...not because I completely agree with him or his policies...but I genuinely believe a reversal of sorts is needed. Things have been going in odd directions the past decade or so and some corrections maybe need to be made.

But I agree with you to an extent...something inside makes me think Trumps reign as president won't end quietly. Something will happen -- I'd hate to see the man come to harm but it's not outwith the realms of possibility.

Failing that he'll either say or do something that ends his reign, or someone or some organisation will frame him. Or the constant dripping, chinese water-torture style dripping of mini nothing-burgers will take their toll.

I dunno how...butI reckon his time will come to an abrupt and spectacular end.

It's gonna be just fabulous, you guys are gonna love it!
edit on 28/7/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Sorry but I don't let the daily patter upset me. More about the end result. So far all the good that has come as a result of him being president can only be found in blogs/twitter/Facebook. What does it tell you when big news on the economy, immigration, foreign policy is buried by MSM or not reported at all? For any other president it was a different story. IMO, the PTB/DeepState or whatever you want to call those leading the campaign against Trum, are very worried and it's not about us. They are worried about the things he's exposing.

Take the following video. If 1/4 of its true, a lot of big names could be dragged into court during his term.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Hell a drunken rhesus monkey could do better as the POTUS and Rhesus monkeys share the same logic.

I'd bet a drunken rhesus monkey would have beaten Hillary too. Everything would be the same, except that the left would be investigating Simian Collusion instead.

I would have voted for said Rhesus Monkey over her. 100%

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

the daily patter upset me. More about the end result.

I don't particularly go by the motto "the end justifies the means", because typically, the end isn't all that great when the means are disgusting.

The daily patter was Trump not turning over tax returns.
Trump claiming that there couldn't be a conflict of interest.
Trump not divesting from business.
Trump's deciding that the Emoluments Clause of Constitution could be ignored.
Trump's lawyers stating that since the Whitehouse is not specifically mentioned in anti-nepotism law, then nepotism is OKay for Whitehouse cabinet positions.

The end result: A President who views himself and family as above the law, and people investigating his corruption and compromised position with regards to foreign governments as enemies of the state.

I certainly hope that once the Trump is gone from office that the U.S. will go back to following the Constitution, Federal Election Law, and traditions of divesting, not being nepotistic, proper vetting, not having agents of foreign governments as National Security Advisors, or money launderers as President.

As Trump gradually replaces FBI director with Chris Christy's personal lawyer, and Department of Justice Criminal Division head with employee of a large Russian bank, the "deep state" will be something like Putin's state where political opponents die and journalists with criticisms die.

I seriously would like to see him removed sooner rather than later.
edit on 28-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Please learn how to use punctuation and paragraphs....

Hate Trump or love he but by all means have some respect for the standing POTUS.

Ok question.

Did you show this same courtesy to Obama??

Yes I did.

I railed against his policies, but never attacked the man personally.

Never. Not even once. I made a conscious decision to not do that.

On a personal level, he was an OK guy.

On a leadership level, he sucked. He divided us, and drove racial relations back 50 years.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Primary a wipe.a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Yes, because the President being able to win a popularity contest should be a deciding factor in whether or not he or she remains in office. Of course. Gotta love those American values, right? Gtfo with that silliness. Your desperation is showing...even to those of us who don't really like the man.

No it shouldn't. If it was that we then we wouldn't be living in a constitutional republic, but an actual democracy where the majority mob rules at the expense of the minority.
This is why Trump campaigned with our current and fully approved electoral college in mind, so that what you suggest NEVER happens.

edit on 28-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think what is first important is to recognise that we on ATS do not represent the majority of how the collective view Trump. ATS is now a site of the Alt-Right,

So i's okay to state that everyone who doesn't think like me is a freedom-hating communist and a pedophile who likes to torture small animals and has chronic diarrhea.

hahahahahahahahaha

Never a dull moment here.

Just the trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
To answer the question as concisely as possible - on a stretcher? And no, that's not my hope nor am I advocating anything. It's just just a hunch based on years of human observation. There is zero way that someone as contentious and pugnacious as Trump exits gracefully. Add to that he's 70 years old and largely reviled and, well, it can't help but be a messy, spectacular (as in a genuine spectacle), dramatic and/or tragic ending. And maybe also ironic. The later because it's 2017 and the internet is a bitch.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Honestly, I think there is a good chance he'll step down on his own. From what I have heard, Trump works in 3-year business cycles. He may decide to hand the keys to the White House over to Pence in 2019.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

The accusations you list, for me, pale in comparison to the accusations against the Trump opposition. I mean, really.... Pakistani nationals with links to ISI controlling or possibly colluding with representatives in congress, Hillary pay to play, money laundering, depleted uranium/human/arms/drug trafficking, murder, racketeering, murder, bank fraud, Murder, allowing/assisting infiltration of Muslim brotherhood into our govt?

Compare and contrast the meager charges/insinuations you make with those being aimed at Trump opposition team. At this point it's ALL conjecture but there is more circumstantial evidence against the opposition than there is against Trump.

I also notice that folks who rail against Trump seem to leave out his accomplishments. Things he has acheived despite congress slow walking appointments of good people and baseless charges against him as somehow colluding with Russia. Imagine what he would have accomplished if he had the same support as Bush or Obama.

I'm in the camp that sees all of this as a moder day silent coup and right now Donald is winning. He's surrounded himself self with Generals (Kelly replaces Prancer today!). These guys are patriots. Are you suggesting that leaders in the military are in on Trumps alleged corruption/collusion? General Kelly would not look the other way if he believed any of the charges being leveled at Trump.

The real fireworks are just getting started. I predict more firings, more investigations and charges being leveled at the whole anti-Trump machine. After all, this is a conspiracy site. What good is a conspiracy without predictions!

edit on 28-7-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

This is something I have been thinking about quite a lot recently, this question, how will Trump be removed from office.

Well, while Trump publicly promotes "Made In USA", "Buy America", and "Hire Americans", his private businesses are busy applying to the US Immigration to bring in lots of foreign workers to staff is personal businesses. Trump says he can't find suitable American workers to fill those positions.

Now, the same thing seems to be happening in the White House. Trump is having a difficult time finding American talent to fill the spots on his staff, that will be completely loyal to him. It's not that there aren't Americans that can do the jobs, it's the job description of total and complete "loyalty" to the commander in chief, that is making it hard to find the right candidates.

When you see The Donald file an application to the US Immigration to bring in "Foreign Workers" to fill White House positions, on the grounds that no American talent has been found suitable, then that's the end, when the Senate will move the impeach the president, and remove him from office.

edit on 28-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I am more worried about what happens after he is gone. Will the borders be completely erased? Will trade deals get pushed through that finally eradicate all the jobs outside the service industry? Will we have national sovereignty? Will being white be a crime in itself? I am serious. Its going to get ugly. The one hope we have is that enough people in this country care enough about it to revolt and put a stop to the globalist multiculturalist agenda once and for all.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Politicans are trash...fixed it for ya.

By the way I find most of the political threads to be quite lacking in anything meaningful. Every so often we get a few good ones that actually inform the reader of something worthwhile...lotta trash to wade through to get anything of value though.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Has Trump accomplished anything in the first six months? That is, aside from continually embarrassing the United States and demeaning the Office?

He issued a slew of basically toothless EOs (which, I note, our right-wing friends are all on-board with now ... I guess "ruling by fiat" is only bad when a Democrat does it) and has serially failed at pushing ANY legislation through.

I'm beginning to think we should leave the manchild in office ... let's see how far down into the muck the Republicans are willing to let this country slide before they try to stop him.

Perhaps Americans will realize that we've outgrown this brutish, bullying BS and we can move on as a nation and rejoin the world community as something other than a bumbling thug.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join