It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I've got a lot to say but i'm not going to. I'm not seasoned enough for the rat pack.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beestie
I did not want to add to the thread. It's people like you that's turning this once great conspiracy site into the [snip] it's becoming. Nobody cares if you're unhappy about trump so stop mouning about it. He's not going anywhere and will likely have a second term. Deal with it!

And yet you add to the thread...

I think people like you who only seem to have the intellectual capacity to launch personal attacks at anyone who you disagree with rather than challenging the issue at hand are the problem with this site.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Cute coming from someone who waves at reason and logic as it passes by. If someone from across the pond tells you enough is enough, surely you must see that something isn't sitting right.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beestie
Cute coming from someone who waves at reason and logic as it passes by. If someone from across the pond tells you enough is enough, surely you must see that something isn't sitting right.

The only person that is going to tell em to stop posting is me.

Deal with it, freedom of speech is a universal right, I will post if I want

Now if you want to discuss the content of the OP feel free to do so.

Otherwise do not expect me to continue to entertain your trolling

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Fair enough, I said what I needed to say. Freedom of speech is good but crying about something that you can't do anything about gets old fast and you won't be taken seriously after a while. Didn't mean to troll or snap at you, I'm just so tired of the constant mouning.

Of to the science section for me then, enjoy.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Beestie

Good point. This is a bait thread. The OP might as well post a thread on how will Trump be killed.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Beestie

Good point. This is a bait thread. The OP might as well post a thread on how will Trump be killed.

Go on...

Just try to stay on topic, try not to attack me as a member but the topic at hand, go on.... I dare you!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I think what is first important is to recognise that we on ATS do not represent the majority of how the collective view Trump. ATS is now a site of the Alt-Right

More and more people everyday are becoming "Alt-Right", its actually a beautiful thing to watch.
Love or hate Trump hes been a catalyst for the waking up of Millions of people around the world and the more the media spew their BS and people like yourself regurgitate the MSMs nonsense the more you alienate the people on the fence.
To be fair you actually seem kinda rational in your Trump hate and I dont think your a total feckwit like most of your fellow never Trumpers

You can see it almost everywhere you look, the Alt-Right is winning

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It feels like the World just exited the Twilight Zone and it's starting to go back point zero. A good thing really, the 1970's totally works for me.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

He'll serve 2 terms. People should really be more concerned with NK, not MSM bull!

edit on 28-7-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
He's not gonna be removed from office...at least not by anyone outside of the USA. He may die in office, he want be removed. He'll run for a 2nd term......he will be re-elected......And The Alt Right here at ATS gets to laugh at folks like you for 4 more years. Personally I CAN'T WAIT.......4 more years of watching SJW Liberals melt down like cotton candy in the rain.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

This is the Man you Support

I will just leave that there for you to ponder before your confirmation bias leads to to go crazy and start shouting "fake news".... just try to remember this was being reported back in 1992 before he was in the running for POTUS

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ok, I'm going to give you my answer to your op. The op is pure speculation at best. It can't be debated as it all refers to future events but I will try.

Any one of those scenarios can play out, being it impeachment for something he will still do or a 4 or 8 year stint, we don't know.

All you can do is vote.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Bullet or impeachment-that's my guess.I don't mind if the right gets in office but I'm pretty sure the right can do better. Hell a drunken rhesus monkey could do better as the POTUS and Rhesus monkeys share the same logic.

Both sling crap at those who disagree with them, they both wish to assert themselves as an Alpha male, and both have no idea how to run a nation. Expect the feces to fly from the die hard's anytime soon.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Do not care for the man myself I see him as a Zaphod Beeblebrox president.

He is excellent at taking the eyes off the Real Problem People Congress.

The More the Media Goes after him and the More soap opera that happens the more we will see see the Teflon don slip and slid though the works. If he was being ignored during the campaigns like they did the Good Doctor Carson then we may not have him for Prez. But Alas the Media keep thinking they had an easy target and they kept punching at the piece of paper with a bullseye he would wave out there.

This whole Russia thing is the same mess, non of it will stick to the Don himself, no matter how much supper glue is used. All it is doing is each time he breaks their Narrative is his fame and name recognition grows. I said it during the elections the only way to Beat his personality type is to not Feed it. Ignore the Covfefe instead of drinking it.

I see him finishing the term (3 failed Impeachments later which will boost his popularity). Him running for the Back four. Getting it because the DNC will make a big mistake like trying to run Hillary again (only name with enough recognition to attempt to get over the Trump hump) [not considering a Bernie Run because they will just backstab his Independent person in the Primaries again], or run a complete unknown.

Meanwhile the RNC members that are not getting with the program are going to be called out near the Midterm and Trump will use the Bully pulpit to sway their replacements into favor. Remember Trump is a RINO he was a registered Democrat and uses the Democrat Play Book not the RNC play book. He will Appeal to Emotion Not Reason, and all he has to do is deliver on at least 25% of his first campaign promises which he would tout for his reelection.

No I am not a fan of his I wanted Ron White, but this is what I see coming down the Pipe

We got Zaphod Beeblebrox in Office,

May what ever gods we believe in Help us.

Where is my Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster I Need my Mind smashed out with a large gold brick wrapped around a lemon...

oh there it is

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
No where have I said I support Donald Trump......he was elected fair & square. I just want the losing side to let him fail as POTUS by his own accord and not the total bias BS we have now. If he fails he fails. But for pete's sake give him a damn chance. The left had him failing the night he won. The left needs to understand that the voracity that their going after him is gonna damn sure backfire in the next election......Better dig JFK up if they want to have a chance, if they keep up what's been happening since the election. In past elections in USA, the losing side for the most part, went with the loss. Not this time. This time the losing side has went full tilt boogie bat shat crazy to the tenth degree. And it sure as hell don't help unite anything or anybody. Hate Trump or love he but by all means have some respect for the standing POTUS.a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Hell a drunken rhesus monkey could do better as the POTUS and Rhesus monkeys share the same logic.

I'd bet a drunken rhesus monkey would have beaten Hillary too. Everything would be the same, except that the left would be investigating Simian Collusion instead.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Please learn how to use punctuation and paragraphs....

Hate Trump or love he but by all means have some respect for the standing POTUS.

Ok question.

Did you show this same courtesy to Obama??

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Yes, that's the point. Just like the vast majority of ATS posts that are nothing more than 'I love Trump' posts, probably by the same 5 or 6 guys with many different log on IDs.

Got any more questions?

Trump is Trash

Worst. 'president'. EVER!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump is not an agent of the Russian government. He's not even a Manchurian candidate of Russia. People automatically assume billionaire businessmen are agents of foreign governments. It turns out to be a misconception.

Not a week goes by without some new bit of Russian collusion coming out, Fredo himself released emails that all but confirms there was indeed a working relationship between Trump, his campaign and the Kremlin.

Manafort, Flynn and others fit the pattern perfectly.

And what can Trump voters do but cloister themselves into fantasies where it is everyone else cahooting with the Russians? Their brains already not up to spec in regards to reality have little choice but to explode into full denial like a fuse blowing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join