It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
"American or not I have just as much right as anyone else to comment on these issues"
Your damn right you do and I hope you keep doing it, it just shows how weak and petty you really are.

I donno, man. It's an international forum and there will be international commentary. I'm sure, though, that I speak for the international community in saying we are sorry that hurts your feelings.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I never said he couldn't or shouldn't, I actually want him to continue.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump's a spine-less weasel, (see how he fired Comey?), who doesn't have the guts to look a person in the eye when firing him/her, unless of course the whole thing is a made up BS reality TV show. Trump won't have the guts to face the music when it comes time to vacate the WH. So, of course, he'll whine and cry about being mistreated and all the mean people who were against him from the start - and in typical Trumpian 'style', he'll completely exonerate himself from any wrong doing at all. He won't be graceful. He won't be 'presidential' (He doesn't know how). He won't be subtle. He'll rant and rave. He'll bust Twitter. But, in the end, he'll leave DC and go to one of his estates, in FLA or NJ, and simply not ever come back to the WH. He won't participate in the Impeachment proceedings, unless he's physically dragged into The Capitol. He PROBABLY won't do any jail time - unless treason with Russia can be proven, (fingers crossed...). He'll eventually fade away into an even more bitter, angry, lonely old butt of jokes, (see Nixon). Good riddance!

Trump is Trash

Worst. 'president'. EVER!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: smurfy

So basically deciding that it's not a good idea to have openly trans in the military is somehow being bad to LGBT people?

There is no right to serve in the military. There a lot of us who cannot serve in the military who have far less serious things wrong with us than having a brain that refuses to accept the gender of the body it's in.

FFS, all types have been in the military for centuries, many probably made a career out of it...she's a jolly good fellow.......etc.

The military is a fecking institution, and you know what happens in institutions...well..I guess maybe not.

In some ways, it may be no bad thing to be 'open', compared to what may have gone on before.
edit on 27-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I think he's gradually losing support among the GOP. I think a good number of republicans are realizing they can no longer support this president with a straight face. You have to be blind not to see how they struggle and try to side step Trumps ridiculous rhetoric and tweets.

There comes a time where these representatives who support trump have to do some deep soul searching. Is being loyal to an out of control POTUS more of a priority than the welfare and dignity of the United States? In the end, Trump will be his own downfall. He simply has no self-control, credibility or professionalism.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i think the D might attract an assassin.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: KawRider9

I think he'll leave office just like Obama did. By serving his two terms.

No impeachment and no resignation. Sorry for your loss.

Its not my loss.

So why do you think he will hold on for a full two terms, what makes you think that?

I'll tell you why.

Because all this pushback by the left will eventually rebound.

They are in fact, making him into a martyr. When the Russia probe turns up nothing, then those who have been inclined to MAYBE believe something went down, will be upset that it was pushed as fact for so long. And they bought into it.

He'll come out looking like a persecuted hero, who was only trying to do right by the country he loves. Yet was hounded by sore losers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How bout I address your needy OP like this. I think it's pretty lame how you and others are so needy for attention you have to post about the same crap which doesn't really matter over and over all day ever damn day. What is the point of your post even? To rehash the same "I hate trump" crap over for the millionth time?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If you are following the news then you would see that the only way Trump is leaving Washington is on people's shoulders.

#drainthesewer

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office? Term limit.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
De ja vu.

I feel like I've seen whining and complaining somewhere before.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Term limit is my guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hopefully the American people, the Congress, Senate and all the alphabet agencies will toss him down the stairs at the White House...along with his snotty spoiled rich kids...

Like the great classic movie ANIMAL HOUSE, where at the end, across photos of the characters it said what happened to them. The ROTC/FRATERNITY G.I. Jock a-hole where it said..."Killed by his own troops in Vietnam".

Go to one of your castles Mr. Donny...now. Please. For the good of the country. Ill even drive....the whole family in a Yugo will look like a clown car....*

*This has been a public service message brought to you by the makers of DEPENDS

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: KawRider9

I think he'll leave office just like Obama did. By serving his two terms.

No impeachment and no resignation. Sorry for your loss.

Its not my loss.

So why do you think he will hold on for a full two terms, what makes you think that?

Because people are sick of weak liars...and the important people support him more with each passing day.

Thinking has nothing to do with it...KNOWING is better.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
By completing his second term and serving out the full 8 years. At the end of which the Democratic party will be revoked and go into hiding whilst they cook up some other "tasty" sounding party to play the 50/50 game on us.

50/50 being a great way to nullify any complaints. "Those in favor?" "Aye!" "Those against?" "Nay!".... "The Ayes have it!!!"

Ever wondered why so many elections are 50/50 nowadays? Hmmmm? Nice psychological trick that one.

Tick tock, tick tock....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Damn this othersidecoin guy can cry. Never seen something like this in my life. I don't comment on this site often but ffs man. Come live in my country for a month and see if you can stay alive nevermind having your feelings hurt. Man the # up!

To my south african countrymen. Nee bliksem in my lewe nog nie so donerse moungat gesien nie, neeee jisis.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Beestie

So you're also just going to attack the player and not the ball

I do not care were you are from.

If you want to discuss the issue at hand then feel free, however if all you are capable off is personal insults the please stop commenting as you are adding nothing of substance to the thread.
edit on 28-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Where were you when Obama was President? Did you say the same things when he was in office?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleepyDude

Where were you when Obama was President? Did you say the same things when he was in office?

I know you are new hear but I had several threads calling obama out on issues I disagreed with him on, you can check my history if you would like

Now do you having anything meaningful to add to the topic at hand

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I did not want to add to the thread. ##snipped## Nobody cares if you're unhappy about trump so stop mouning about it. He's not going anywhere and will likely have a second term. Deal with it!
edit on Fri Jul 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join