It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Money laundering.

That's been evident for a least a couple of years.

I'm sure he has someone else do his laundry.

Duh.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In handcuffs or a gurney.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

So far I dont see him as anything more than another president with an agenda that I dont feel threatened by.

Trump's actions, eg. public shaming of Sessions, favoring the Muuch over Priebus (who actually helped Trump win by greatly moblizing the resources of RNC for Trump), show his total lack of loyalty to his benefactors. He throws them under the bus, with no sense that there's something wrong with that sort of behavior.

His agenda seems to be "Trump, Trump, Trump, no matter what. No sacrifice is too great as long as Trump."

Après nous le deluge

"Après nous, le déluge" ("After us, the deluge") is a French expression, attributed to Madame de Pompadour, the lover of King Louis XV of France.[1] An alternative form, attributed to Louis himself, is "Après moi, le déluge" ("After me, comes the flood"). The saying came after the Battle of Rossbach in 1757, which was disastrous for the French.[2]

The expression has two possible meanings: 'After me, the deluge will come,' asserting that if the revolution ended his reign, the nation would be plunged into chaos; or 'After me, let the deluge come,' implying "I don't care what happens after I'm gone."

Frankly, I admit to being threatened by his agenda, not so much for myself, since I'm old enough to die without much protest, but I do have grandchildren who will have to live around here for as long as they can manage it.
edit on 27-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
LOL!

I stopped reading after your ill quip:
"ATS is now a site of the alt-right."

Dude.
Seriously? Add to the problem.
Don't try to be a part of the solution or anything....

I stopped at the title... I mean "How will Trump will be" OMG! Is it asking a question or stating a prediction?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
quite simply, he won't.
republicans never forgot nixon, reagan should have been impeached.
with brain dead trump supporters prepared to back whatever lie his team spouts their is no real public push to get rid.
while republicans are willing to blame cnn for the gop failing to put together a half decent health care plan and blame msnbc for trump's own family lying about meeting russians the news media can't even report on it without ridicule leaving an open playing field.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He'll be removed after another Republican is inaugurated in 2024.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I am thinking that like most other presidents he will likely either lose a re-election bid or serve his two terms.

But just for you, a song to help ease your troubled soul. Relax. You live in the UK. This isn't your problem.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Trump's actions, eg. public shaming of Sessions, favoring the Muuch over Priebus (who actually helped Trump win by greatly moblizing the resources of RNC for Trump), show his total lack of loyalty to his benefactors. He throws them under the bus, with no sense that there's something wrong with that sort of behavior.

I'm glad someone else has taken note of that!

What next, the ordinary folk on the street?...oops yup, he's started already, yesterday with the LGBT community. Does anyone remember every one of his Presidential election rallies, Trump was waving a flag with LBGT on it, and crying out that he will protect them, they are safe with him..blah blah, now it's get them OTF!
Serious behaviour problems that guy.
edit on 27-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Another Trump thread...

You've authored another Trump thread.

You need a holiday, mate.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So basically deciding that it's not a good idea to have openly trans in the military is somehow being bad to LGBT people?

There is no right to serve in the military. There a lot of us who cannot serve in the military who have far less serious things wrong with us than having a brain that refuses to accept the gender of the body it's in.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

If the Clintons have anything to do with it ......................................... suicide. Note is already written.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Anyway I was wondering how the rest of you realistically think he will leave office,

Its just a guess on my part, but my guess is he'll leave on his feet, as in walking out of the White House after losing the 2020 election. I'd have to agree that the Republicans will likely take a hit in the 2018 mid-term elections and for two main reasons. First, turn out is typically low and having seen a Republican take the White House, the energy will be with the opposition. Second, after witnessing a Republican majority Congress get nothing accomplished, a lot of the people who supported Trump and going to be majorly disappointed and in light of the fact that so many candidates who call themselves "Republican" these days are really Liberals in brown suits, I'd guess that a lot of the Trump supporters will simply stay home.

As for 2020? I'd guess the sun sets on both the Trump presidency and the Republican party as well, and all for one rather simple reason. The demographic that put Trump over the top is only getting older and I'd guess they are ever more disillusioned. And by disillusioned, I mean with everything political. Many of his supporters live in small to medium size small towns in "fly-over-country" that have been thoroughly economically hollowed out. They voted Trump into office and 2/4 years later...........they look around themselves and their communities are just as economically hollowed out as they were in 2016.

There's really no reason anymore for them to show up to vote for anyone.........their votes don't result in any change for the better.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You live in the UK. This isn't your problem.

Strange isn't it. What's the UK obsession with what variety of snake charmer resides in the White House?

How many ATS OPs have been authored by US resident ATSers about who resides in 10 Downing Street? I'd guess NONE!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ketsuko

You live in the UK. This isn't your problem.

Strange isn't it. What's the UK obsession with what variety of snake charmer resides in the White House?

How many ATS OPs have been authored by US resident ATSers about who resides in 10 Downing Street? I'd guess NONE!

I have written quite a few on uk issues, I even tried to get a uk forum.

American or not I have just as much right as anyone else to comment on these issues

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

American or not I have just as much right as anyone else to comment on these issues

Your damn right you do and I hope you keep doing it, it just shows how weak and petty you really are.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You have the right to comment on anything you want to. What I don't quite understand is your level of interest in US politics. At the end of the day, US politics is really pretty boring. Maybe not "Norway" boring, but boring none the less.

Its really just so awfully predictable. I'm amazed you haven't parsed out the formula. And I can't imagine it has any effect on your life in the UK whatsoever. I just find the level of interest quite peculiar.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Watching the people responding in this thread has taught me something very important about my own behavior on message boards in the past. If you see a thread whose premise you dislike, you have two options: jump into the thread and debate the merits of the thread earnestly, or look like a fool. I suppose there's a third option, which is to go "meta," as I'm doing here. But even that will look foolish to some.

So yeah, I've learned a lesson. I won't ever jump into a thread just to tell the OP that he's obsessed, or nuts, or to say "TL/DR" or "Hey I stopped reading when I saw the title." Because it's a weak move and, to use a favorite phrase of the right, it makes one look "triggered" to the point of barely literate, lunatic ravings.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

In this case, we have been inundated by threads by several regulars, including the OP for whom I truly harbor no ill will, who seem to be literally obsessed with removing Trump from office by just about any means necessary.

It's astounding to me. I didn't really like Obama, but I wasn't going to devote a ton of time to authoring thread after thread about how Obama was going to be removed from office. I pretty quickly resigned myself to the reality of his presidency although I did discuss threads where perceived government corruption was occurring.

But this thread isn't even about something like grounds to impeach him or anything else, just wanting to brainstorm crazy scenarios to get him out of office.

It *is* nuts.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Trump will be hauled off one-day form the white house green with his baldhead shining in the sun as his hairpiece falls out. They will be dragging him to a paddy wagon as he yells MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

They’ll be heading to the Bethesda naval hospital to commit him for psychological evaluation as the 22nd amendment is invoked to remove him from office.

He will be surrounded by his family, weeping with sorrow, as their family head finally cracks up, and the few friends he hadn’t alienated.

Trump will be then be confined to a rubber room and a military issued straitjacket and Hannibal Lector hockey mask for a long while as he is evaluated.

The nation will feel relieved and sad at the same time.

edit on 27-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
With dignity, grace, and respect at the end of his last elected term.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join