It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think he'll leave office just like Obama did. By serving his two terms.

No impeachment and no resignation. Sorry for your loss.

Its not my loss.

So why do you think he will hold on for a full two terms, what makes you think that?
The "competition"?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I could care less.

It's enjoyable that he gets under your skin as he does others.

Thats the only pleasure I derive from this exchange.

Qualities of true presidential material

*disclaimer this is no way, shape, or form means I support any other candidates nor political parties

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Health is a concern at that age. I have no personal experience with dementia, but I have watched healthy, active, elderly family members deteriorate at a very rapid pace.

If Trump has or is developing dementia, I would expect the presidency to be a little more entertaining than it already is.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

People who don't support Trump are as racist as people who do support Trump. See how that works?

I think that was Cowboy's point.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Americans don't care about democracy as long as they control the world. Yeltsin was an American puppet who seized power after arresting Gorbachev. Who put Yeltsin into power? America of course.

So let me get this straight. Clinton got Yeltsin into power to get a cut of the Yeltsin program of privatization Kleptocracy, which resulted in Russian Oligarchy(not democracy), which led to Putin autocratic Plutocracy.

And Donald Trump, long-time buddy of Bill Clinton, is nicely hooked up with the Oligarchs.

So what is Trump's mission then? America First, or saving the World from America? Maybe he thinks he's doing both.

To get on topic. I think Trump may just leave office in a straitjacket, after ordering the tanks(by Tweet) to fire on the Justice Department to stop the Mueller investigation.

edit on 27-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You notice how noone even bothers to read your threads anymore?

And yet usually I end up with over 100 replies at least....

you always claim you don't do it for the flags and you want a civil discussion, but yet you spam the mud pit with your feelings.

If you read the OP I have written today, I don't think my feelings come into it really, the point of the thread is to generate some discussion around how Trump will leave office.

You found your recipe to the front page, and apparently you're going to stick to it.

I don't think I am on the front page....

To be fair, I read your OP, meh.. all I will say is polls are unreliable. Remember Hillary winning 90+%?

Ahhh finally we get to something that is actually in point.

I agree polls are not reliable the only poll that matters was the one that took place on election day.

what I would say is that multiple polls are all saying generally the same thing Trump is unpopular, they are the best we have to go off just now so its the best we can use to inform discussion right now I think.

How do you think Trump will leave office and why?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

People who don't support Trump are as racist as people who do support Trump. See how that works?

I think that was Cowboy's point.

I wasn't aware the Trump was a race

Learn something new each and every beautiful day, no?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77
That made me laugh. Mainly because I look like Harry Dunne when I shave.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

100 replies of people mostly trolling you and calling you out.. I mean, if that's what you want, then go for it.

How do I think Trump will leave office? Well to be honest, I don't really think much about it, I don't let Trump live in my head all day rent free. But to answer your question anyway -- he will probably serve his full term, the only way he's leaving office early is the JFK way..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yea, tell that to the people that called all Trump supporters racist, Nazis, xenos, bigots, buzzywuzzy.

You really don't get it eh? Lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This I believe will inevitably leave Trump with only one option but to resign as President leaving Pence in his place, who the Republicans see as a more stable and reliable individual.

Why would he resign over the very reason he ran for office in the first place?... to shake up the establishment, regardless of party.

Unless an actual crime is committed, he isn't going anywhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

100 replies of people mostly trolling you

At least you can call it what it is...

he will probably serve his full term, the only way he's leaving office early is the JFK way..

Actually I was thinking about this to.

I would think for Trump the possibility of him being assassinated is pretty dam high. I also would not have put it past certain individuals in the corridors of power to speculate about the possibility of assassinating him. I have often thought that there is bound to have been a few "unofficial" conversations between intelligence officials about getting rid of him.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

instead of threads fantasising about " how he will be removed from ofice " - FFS - thats a front loaded thread title in itself

why not just sit back - and enjoy the ride ?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Imo, they have been plotting it since the beginning, but seeing how Trump is also part of the swamp, they are not bold enough to just off him. My guess is because they all know somebody that knows somebody that knows each other - aka the same circles. They were probably hoping that some crazed lunatic would take matters into his own hands and John Lennon him.

It's a game of sharks up there and Trump isn't the only gangster playing.
edit on 27-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Not a single president has ever been removed from office. Nixon was the only one who resigned. It is doubtful a fox like Trump can be forced to resign.

Was Andrew Johnson not impeached?

Don't you even know the difference between "removed from office" and impeached? Your misinformed posts show your need to educate yourself better on topics that you sponsor.
edit on 27-7-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You have to figure that among the Obama holdovers there is anti-Trump sentiment. But in cases where the leadership position may be filled with a Trump appointee, theres much less of a threat.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Personally I dont see the need for a transition. Now if Trump was pushing for something like the Patriot Act, I'd re-consider. So far I dont see him as anything more than another president with an agenda that I dont feel threatened by.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Did you meant "How William trump will be..." or is English not your main language ?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Money laundering.

That's been evident for a least a couple of years.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right. Putin sent him a check of 50 billion dollars. He deposited that in his charity foundation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join