It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump is not an agent of the Russian government. He's not even a Manchurian candidate of Russia. People automatically assume billionaire businessmen are agents of foreign governments. It turns out to be a misconception.

Cool but do you have anything on topic to say in answer to the question:

How will Trump be removed from office?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How will Trump be removed from office is by 22nd amendment after 8 years.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

He will be removed from office if he fails to secure the votes next election. Otherwise it is very rare to un-seat a president - just because. The Death factor is always there, but he otherwise seems healthy.

Republicans could very well lose their super majorities, but even this is normal as they same happened with Obama under his administration.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

lol what a cake.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Trump has a lot of "just becauses." Too many.

He's done, and he knows it. The fat lady is singing, in Russian.

Game over.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Cool, now all that says to me is that you feel in some way threatened by my writings on Trump.

If you would like to feel free to comment on any of those threads if you find them so interesting

For now however how about you stick to the topic at hand.

How do you think Trump will leave office?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not a single president has ever been removed from office. Nixon was the only one who resigned. It is doubtful a fox like Trump can be forced to resign.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I could care less.

It's enjoyable that he gets under your skin as he does others.

Thats the only pleasure I derive from this exchange.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Not a single president has ever been removed from office. Nixon was the only one who resigned. It is doubtful a fox like Trump can be forced to resign.

Was Andrew Johnson not impeached?
edit on 27-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

2 presidents were impeached. Him and Bill Clinton.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Not gonna be easy. He's surrounded himself with generals who are patriots and believe in him. At least that's what I read in the MSM. LOL

One of the things, not the first, which really got me to be against Bill Clinton: Boris Yeltsin ordered the members of the Parliament to leave office. MPs stated, "We are the lawful Parliament. We'll leave after the election." Yeltsin ordered the tanks in. Bill Clinton was cheering him on. Not a very proud display of American value of peaceful transition of power and rule of law.

Parliament House on Moscow's Freedom Square burns after being bombarded by federal forces on October 4, 1993 as a result of a conflict involving deputies of the Russian Supreme Soviet [Parliament] and the executive branch headed by President Boris Yeltsin

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Americans don't care about democracy as long as they control the world. Yeltsin was an American puppet who seized power after arresting Gorbachev. Who put Yeltsin into power? America of course.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
I have a question regarding the OP.
I ask this sincerely as I do not know the answer myself.

What is the difference between the right and the alt-right?

Dumb and dumber

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You notice how noone even bothers to read your threads anymore? It's a sign that people have stopped taking you seriously, as I told you would've happen.. you always claim you don't do it for the flags and you want a civil discussion, but yet you spam the mud pit with your feelings. You found your recipe to the front page, and apparently you're going to stick to it.

To be fair, I read your OP, meh.. all I will say is polls are unreliable. Remember Hillary winning 90+%?

Unless you get 300 million people to take a poll, I wouldn't trust it as a consensus for the American people.. but I'm sure it makes your confirmation bias feel good.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is something I have been thinking about quite a lot recently, this question, how will Trump be removed from office. Naturally there are a few obvious possibilities; he dies in office, he quits, he is impeached, loses the next election or wins it and see’s out a full 8 years. I honestly do not believe that Trump will see 8 years in office. Now although I am someone who is quite open about my dislike of Trump, I say this for more than just that.

I think what is first important is to recognise that we on ATS do not represent the majority of how the collective view Trump. ATS is now a site of the Alt-Right, just because there is a horde of members on ATS who say that Trump the best thing for America right now does not make it so. I think it is fair to say that what we see on ATS when it comes to the pro-trump side is just a very small snap shot of the country as a whole and in the context of a group of individuals who are ideologically supportive of Trump.

I say all of this because when we look at Trumps approval ratings for his first 100 days in office they are just awful, right now he seems to be sitting at about a 38% approval, if you compare that to other presidents first 100 days its pretty awful. Yet on ATS you would think that the opposite is True, that Trump has the kind of approval ratings that could guarantee him a second term in office.

But whats that got to do with how Trump will be removed from office?

Quite a lot I think because I believe it is Trumps unpopularity that will lead his own party to turn against him.

This is how I honestly think this is is going to play out, how I think Trump is going to be removed from office.

I think what is going to happen is that throughout the rest of this year and into next year Trump is going to continue to face appalling approval ratings, I honestly do believe that at some point he will adopt more and more unpopular policies such as his travel ban or his recent banning of transgender individuals into the military. I think within all of this the spectre of Russia is not going to go away any time soon and that this will also, rightly or wrongly, drag right through Trumps presidency.

I believe that the tipping point is going to come during the mid-terms and I believe the problem for Trump is not going to come from the Democrats but from the Republicans. With Trumps increasing unpopularity, the mid-terms could be a slaughter for the Republicans with them losing control and after that I think they will Turn on Trump fearing that their party could be destroyed. It is well known that the party of the President usually loses seats during the midterms and I think with Trumps unpopularity this is going multiply the effect. I think the democrats will get more serious about their calls for impeachment and I think a lot of Republicans who fear losing their seats will also silently back them. This I believe will inevitably leave Trump with only one option but to resign as President leaving Pence in his place, who the Republicans see as a more stable and reliable individual.

Anyway I was wondering how the rest of you realistically think he will leave office, its a interesting discussion I think to have

A second term still requires him to be nominated by the GOP at least. Does that make a difference?....it just might if the crap continues to fly.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: abago71

What is the difference between the right and the alt-right?

The topic at hand is not the alt-right,

Really quite frustrating that people take one paragraph and act like its the entirety of the OP.

The OP is quite clearly about discussing how Trump will be removed form office it is not about the alt-right.

So the question.

How do you think Trump will be removed from office?

I was not trying to take away from the OP in any way. I apologize if you think that I was. I was just looking for clarification of what constitutes the alt-right as I am not sure where my political ideology belongs.

You state "ATS is now a site of the Alt-Right, just because there is a horde of members on ATS who say that Trump the best thing for America right now does not make it so."

Why would you make that statement if it wasn't supposed to be part of the discussion?

As far as your question in the OP, I don't have a clue. But, if he is found to have broken the law, he should leave in handcuffs along with anyone else in his administration involved. I feel that way for any government employee that is guilty of breaking, perverting or subverting the law. That includes all former and future administrations.

Otherwise, I am afraid that he is going to p!ss off the wrong people and go out the JFK way.

In reality, he will probably finish his term with both sides continuing to undermine each other while accomplishing very little for the American people.

Now will you tell me what YOUR definition the alt-right is? Yes, I googled it. I wanna know if i'm part of the horde or not. If you are classifying people, you should be able to define the classification.

I will add this as it will possibly be asked of me.

I did not vote for Donald Trump, I do not like Donald Trump and I don't agree with many of his ideologies. But, as a veteran, I support the presidency no matter who is elected to the office.

If Vermin Supreme won, i would support him as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
How will Trump be removed from office?

Hopefully fired from a canon into the Atlantic ocean.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think he's going to resign. Mueller's team is going to get one of Trump's minions to sing like a canary & turn state's evidence to avoid prison. With all his recent talk about the power to pardon (which is clearly what one talks about during a witch hunt), he could even be signaling his minions to keep mum.
Assuming Mueller is allowed to do his job, & it's clear Comrade Cheeto doesn't want him doing his job, I think they're going get him by the cheddar balls.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
LOL!

I stopped reading after your ill quip:
"ATS is now a site of the alt-right."

Dude.
Seriously? Add to the problem.
Don't try to be a part of the solution or anything....

No kidding, no one takes this kid seriously, mainly to aggrevate and see it flip out. What do you expect?

The bias is clear and no amount of thoughts and debate will changes its mind, better to continue and let them wallow in every failed attempt at trying to slander and investigate our President.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And I don't see a problem with calling anti-Trump people freedom-hating racists.

But I will do you a solid. I'll make a call and get Trump to resign.

He hurt your feelings and we just can't have that.

So people who don't support Trump are racist?

Sounds like an Obama supporter in 2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join