It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
well lets look at the Facts
fact up to this point there is zero evidence Trump had any thing to do with Russia out side of getting layed .
which is a crime paying a hooker but seeing it was in Russia they would have to get him lol .
As for any thing he has or has not done in office its more of a wate and see then any crime being committed .
Last but not least a second tearm will depened on WHO is running against him .
If its the hellary again its a garnted second and seeing as it will be a democrat they better start focusing on a person who can run and start building them NOW because to many people are just plan tired of there stupid acts ( legal or not )
So if every thing even just stays as it is right this mint second tearm betetr start focasing on your party people because if you hate tRUMP SO MUCH THE only WAY TO GET HIM OUT is health ( hes fine ) or end of second tearm .
Ps He is a egomaniac and darn high on him self and sure loves Kittens .
He is rude crude and obnoxious he dont take crap from any one and will call tehm out on it in very public ways .
In a nut shell the PERFICT president now lets see if he follows through .
Ps a president isnt there to be liked or for rating so rate away . He is there to help run a country and influience other countrys policys and if he succedes in that he was a good president .
Be wasting his time tring to feed and burp you .

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Anyway I was wondering how the rest of you realistically think he will leave office, its a interesting discussion I think to have

A heavy-duty hand truck?

A giant furniture dolly?

Shackled to a MP prisoner transport unit?

Twerking on his back as he does the electric eel down a slip n slide out the back door ramp?

Carried away by giant pigeons?

Carried out while hiding in a giant birthday cake?

Amazon delivery drone? (Wide load/max weight)

MacGyver rescue?

edit on 27-7-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
he will leave office a legend and saviour of western civilization.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I just can't take anyone seriously that advocates for the manufacturer of false information in order to destroy someone they dislike. That's not even taking into account the obsessive repetitive rhetoric that oozes out of them in the form of dozens of copy and paste "in depth" op's.

I don't know how anyone else could. At this point, to me, it says less about the OP's mental health and more about those that continue to engage and debate him.
edit on 27-7-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

And I don't see a problem with calling anti-Trump people freedom-hating racists.

You can say it all you want.... proving it however might be more difficult.

He hurt your feelings and we just can't have that.

Did he?

This is just silly, presuming to know how I feel, I have used quite a few choice phrases to discrete my views on Trump but I don't think I have ever said he has hurt my feelings in someway. I actually read this tripe quite a lot and I think the reason for it is that the alt-right just want to label all of Trumps supporters as "but-hurt snowflakes" rather than acknowledge the issues and debate them.

What issues?

What has Trump done that has caused you so much distress?

Again its not that anything has caused distress as such rather it is political and ideological differences.

I have Witten threads on this subject before, as you are aware of, this thread is about generating discussion about how Trump will leave office, that is the topic of discussion.

Now I know that many of you really struggle to do this but if we could stay on that topic it would be nice.

The classic deflection. Tell us how we're off topic. 10 threads a day about Trump. He would be even more wealthy than he is already if he knew a decade ago that he could live in some many heads rent free so easily.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Anything on-topic you would like to add to that??

link   

originally posted by: havok
LOL!

I stopped reading after your ill quip:
"ATS is now a site of the alt-right."

Dude.
Seriously? Add to the problem.
Don't try to be a part of the solution or anything....

Lol...I stopped reading after I read the subject of the thread and saw who the author was.

link   

Herr Drumpf won't see the end of this term...

He'll figure out that He is actually exhausted, who wouldn't be after boasting that He needs only 3 hrs. of sleep a night, that job might also have some stressors, but that won't kill Him. He'll go and take some "Me time" and slip into a nice warm bath... He'll sit there for a full 2 minutes when He grabs His phone to check His mail at Twitter™, "Oh Boy" 4 full pages of criticisms that He wants to address but the phone is dying so Donnie grabs the plug and starts answering His critics in the tub, plug into the wall... Then when He does a real BIG DERP, His view of the Twitter screen is blocked and that is when the phone drops into the tub...

Donnie's last words: "Am NOT" this in reply to a 14 y.o. girl in Ohio who typed on Twitter™ "Trump is mean to girls.."

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think its possible you could be right that he could go two terms, however as I said in the OP what I actually think is going to happen is that his own party is going to turn against him and force his resignation under the threat of impeachment.

I would have bet on that scenario myself, up until recently. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I'm on record at ATS having said so. But that would create a whole lot of butthurt among the Trumpkins, who would then go gunning for republican arse in retaliation. The GOP has raised its own golem.
Who knew?

Self-edit to add...or he will quit in a fit of pique that he will try to affix to anybody who ever said anything mean about him.
edit on 27-7-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: havok
LOL!

I stopped reading after your ill quip:
"ATS is now a site of the alt-right."

Dude.
Seriously? Add to the problem.
Don't try to be a part of the solution or anything....

Lol...I stopped reading after I read the subject of the thread and saw who the author was.

Do my posts really cause you that much fear now that you don't even read them, do you struggle that much to debate the words in my threads that you see my name and run off scared.

I'll take it as a compliment.

link   
a
edit on 27-7-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I think its possible you could be right that he could go two terms, however as I said in the OP what I actually think is going to happen is that his own party is going to turn against him and force his resignation under the threat of impeachment.

I would have bet on that scenario myself, up until recently. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I'm on record at ATS having said so. But that would create a whole lot of butthurt among the Trumpkins, who would then go gunning for republican arse in retaliation. The GOP has raised its own golem.
Who knew?

Another good point.

If the Republicans eat Trump and kick him out of office then they have a lot of Republican supporters who voted for Trump who they will have alienated.

Yet it depends I think on how they spin it, they could spin it that they were doing the right thing when the democrats were to weak to act, they done what had to be done regardless of party affiliation. Could boost their votes in some area's I would think amount more centrist or right leaning voters.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Who knew?

Another good point.

If the Republicans eat Trump and kick him out of office then they have a lot of Republican supporters who voted for Trump who they will have alienated.

Yet it depends I think on how they spin it, they could spin it that they were doing the right thing when the democrats were to weak to act, they done what had to be done regardless of party affiliation. Could boost their votes in some area's I would think amount more centrist or right leaning voters.

The Republican establishment could have treated Trump the way Hillary dealt with Bernie Sanders and robbed him of the nomination.
They bowed to the will of the people though.... not something that Hillary and the DNC would be bothered with doing.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Not gonna be easy. He's surrounded himself with generals who are patriots and believe in him. At least that's what I read in the MSM. LOL

If true, he has the military behind him so it could get messy if the deep state tries something. CIA may be the biggest threat to Trump at this point. The rank and file still have a lot of Obama holdovers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

They impeached Clinton yet he served out the remainder of his term. Go figger.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
He is doing a great job,any removal of him should be taken as a take over of the american taxpayer,not the welfare entitled liberals,communism

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Intersting point but I think at this point Trump has alienated pretty much the entire American intelligence apparatus.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He will be impeached, under which condition, he can't pardon himself.

And, he will be found unfit under the 25th Amendment.

And the V.P. to Speaker Ryan on down will be found to have colluded with Russia and/or conspired for personal gain.

America, we really need to take out the trash more often.

As to the alt right, I almost feel sorry for them. Their minds are so polluted with inferiority complexes, hate, misplaced resentment and anger, their existence would seem unbearable. I can't imagine waking up each morning with that kind of judgement and fear in one's heart. It would be a sad mindset from which to dwell and process one's surroundings. Really sad, and it stinks up the place. I will pray for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

How will Trump be removed from office. Naturally there are a few obvious possibilities;

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Trump is not an agent of the Russian government. He's not even a Manchurian candidate of Russia. People automatically assume billionaire businessmen are agents of foreign governments. It turns out to be a misconception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join