It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: DBCowboy

And I don't see a problem with calling anti-Trump people freedom-hating racists.

You can say it all you want.... proving it however might be more difficult.

He hurt your feelings and we just can't have that.

Did he?

This is just silly, presuming to know how I feel, I have used quite a few choice phrases to discrete my views on Trump but I don't think I have ever said he has hurt my feelings in someway. I actually read this tripe quite a lot and I think the reason for it is that the alt-right just want to label all of Trumps supporters as "but-hurt snowflakes" rather than acknowledge the issues and debate them.

What issues?

What has Trump done that has caused you so much distress?

Again its not that anything has caused distress as such rather it is political and ideological differences.

I have Witten threads on this subject before, as you are aware of, this thread is about generating discussion about how Trump will leave office, that is the topic of discussion.

Now I know that many of you really struggle to do this but if we could stay on that topic it would be nice.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Flagg Starr.....not

He'll be removed by Angalic hosts leading up to Heaven to be with his loving and approving God

After the global fundamental has been heavenized
edit on 27-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He'll leave office in a car.

Probably a limo.

Some other guy will take his place.

I'll have a nice sandwich later. Maybe a glass of iced tea with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mine was funnier.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I agree with you. Though as time goes on impeachment becomes more likely, I suspect action by way of the 25th Amendment might be the tool they use.

Either way, they're going to get rid of him.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Trumps approval ratings for his first 100 days in office they are just awful, right now he seems to be sitting at about a 38% approval

And of the people who actually voted for him 96% would vote for him again.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So look on the bright side, he's picked up 38% of the people who didn't vote for him.
edit on 7/27/2017 by Wreckclues because: dyslexia of the brain

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have a question regarding the OP.
I ask this sincerely as I do not know the answer myself.

What is the difference between the right and the alt-right?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

What is the difference between the right and the alt-right?

The topic at hand is not the alt-right,

Really quite frustrating that people take one paragraph and act like its the entirety of the OP.

The OP is quite clearly about discussing how Trump will be removed form office it is not about the alt-right.

So the question.

How do you think Trump will be removed from office?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is just silly, presuming to know how I feel, I have used quite a few choice phrases to discrete my views on Trump but I don't think I have ever said he has hurt my feelings in someway. I actually read this tripe quite a lot and I think the reason for it is that the alt-right just want to label all of Trumps supporters as "but-hurt snowflakes" rather than acknowledge the issues and debate them.

What?? Did you get confused and forget which side of the coin you were on for a second there?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyway I was wondering how the rest of you realistically think he will leave office, its a interesting discussion I think to have

As much as I respect your wish list, I have come to the conclusion that the Dems lost by underestimating the average Republican's willingness to embrace Trump's shenanigans. He was elected as Oaf-in-Chief, and has not disappointed his minions one iota. That will keep him in office as the GOP are terrified of losing their votes in the mid-terms. Self-inflicted poison pill...only funny because I'm not American.

Bottom line being that as long as the Left continues to apply Liberal values to their considerations, they will remain unable to predict squat.

link   

So why do you think he will hold on for a full two terms, what makes you think that?

Did you think he would beat Hillary in the election?

What makes you think that you have any skill in predicting the outcome of Trump's first term... much less a second one?
edit on b000000312017-07-27T09:26:56-05:0009America/ChicagoThu, 27 Jul 2017 09:26:56 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Opps didn't notice that.

Just a mistake on my part, I have edited the post accordingly

thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
By election results after his second term, as is usual.

link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

have come to the conclusion that the Dems lost by underestimating the average Republican's willingness to embrace Trump's shenanigans. He was elected as Oaf-in-Chief, and has not disappointed his minions one iota. That will keep him in office as the GOP are terrified of losing their votes in the mid-terms. Self-inflicted poison pill...only funny because I'm not American.

Again I think thats a interesting point.

As another member in this thread pointed out despite awful approval ratings he remains popular amongst those who voted for it.

I think its possible you could be right that he could go two terms, however as I said in the OP what I actually think is going to happen is that his own party is going to turn against him and force his resignation under the threat of impeachment.

link   
dp
edit on 27-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'll have a nice sandwich later.

Are you allowed to have a sandwich?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Who cares?

No...

Really...

Who actually gives a flyin #%$*?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

There is a reason that he lied for months about Russia, people can say what they want, but our intel is not going to drop the investigation. There is a reason he fired Comey and felt "relieved". Anyone who dosnt think he knew about the meeting with Russia is just in denial. There is a reason he calls the investigation a witch hunt, but our Intel says its not, and its not just Comey who said its not a witch hunt, but quite a few of our intel. Whenever Russia is brought up, hes like but, but, but Hillary is the story not Russia. Well maybe there is more about Hillary maybe not, but she is not the POTUS.
Now just last week when talking about Russia he said well "maybe they did, maybe they didn't"

Now with all of that said, I feel something is going to come out, and he will be given the choice to resign, or be impeached. His 38% of supporters who still support him, will kick claw and scream just to defend him. I never defended Hillary at all over her Email BS, or anything else. The amount of lies he has told since he has taken office is just staggering!

T

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Who cares?

No...

Really...

Who actually gives a flyin #%$*?

Well since you cared enough the respond.

How about you address the question in the OP

How do you think Trump will leave office?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think your view on ATS being 'alt-right' is not accurate, and frankly after President Trump's four years are up, he will likely want to leave the whole thing behind. I am pro Trump however if that matters.

Or rather maybe close to accurate, BUT there are a Plethora of left leaning liberal entitlement members here as well.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Plotus because: add opinion

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join