It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Trump will be Removed from Office?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is something I have been thinking about quite a lot recently, this question, how will Trump be removed from office. Naturally there are a few obvious possibilities; he dies in office, he quits, he is impeached, loses the next election or wins it and see’s out a full 8 years. I honestly do not believe that Trump will see 8 years in office. Now although I am someone who is quite open about my dislike of Trump, I say this for more than just that.

I think what is first important is to recognise that we on ATS do not represent the majority of how the collective view Trump. ATS is now a site of the Alt-Right, just because there is a horde of members on ATS who say that Trump the best thing for America right now does not make it so. I think it is fair to say that what we see on ATS when it comes to the pro-trump side is just a very small snap shot of the country as a whole and in the context of a group of individuals who are ideologically supportive of Trump.

I say all of this because when we look at Trumps approval ratings for his first 100 days in office they are just awful, right now he seems to be sitting at about a 38% approval, if you compare that to other presidents first 100 days its pretty awful. Yet on ATS you would think that the opposite is True, that Trump has the kind of approval ratings that could guarantee him a second term in office.

But whats that got to do with how Trump will be removed from office?

Quite a lot I think because I believe it is Trumps unpopularity that will lead his own party to turn against him.

This is how I honestly think this is is going to play out, how I think Trump is going to be removed from office.

I think what is going to happen is that throughout the rest of this year and into next year Trump is going to continue to face appalling approval ratings, I honestly do believe that at some point he will adopt more and more unpopular policies such as his travel ban or his recent banning of transgender individuals into the military. I think within all of this the spectre of Russia is not going to go away any time soon and that this will also, rightly or wrongly, drag right through Trumps presidency.

I believe that the tipping point is going to come during the mid-terms and I believe the problem for Trump is not going to come from the Democrats but from the Republicans. With Trumps increasing unpopularity, the mid-terms could be a slaughter for the Republicans with them losing control and after that I think they will Turn on Trump fearing that their party could be destroyed. It is well known that the party of the President usually loses seats during the midterms and I think with Trumps unpopularity this is going multiply the effect. I think the democrats will get more serious about their calls for impeachment and I think a lot of Republicans who fear losing their seats will also silently back them. This I believe will inevitably leave Trump with only one option but to resign as President leaving Pence in his place, who the Republicans see as a more stable and reliable individual.

Anyway I was wondering how the rest of you realistically think he will leave office, its a interesting discussion I think to have

edit on 27-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
LOL!

I stopped reading after your ill quip:
"ATS is now a site of the alt-right."

Dude.
Seriously? Add to the problem.
Don't try to be a part of the solution or anything....

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

sigh.....

All I was trying to do was point out that many on ATS are ideologically supportive of Trump and therefore their views don't really represent the entire nation as highlighted by his shocking approval ratings and that it is his unpopularity that I think will lead to him being forced to quit. I do not see "alt-right" any more or any less insulting than "liberal", I mean no offence when I say "alt-right"

The thread is not about ATS and the Alt-Right, I have written threads on that in the past, this thread is about how Trump may be removed from office, if you had bothered to read the entire OP rather than go for the Knee-jerk reaction you would know that.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
LOL!

I stopped reading after your ill quip:
"ATS is now a site of the alt-right."

Dude.
Seriously? Add to the problem.
Don't try to be a part of the solution or anything....

LoL

I never even started, just here for the LuLz in the comments.

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think he'll leave office just like Obama did. By serving his two terms.

No impeachment and no resignation. Sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I think he'll leave office just like Obama did. By serving his two terms.

No impeachment and no resignation. Sorry for your loss.

Its not my loss.

So why do you think he will hold on for a full two terms, what makes you think that?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think what is first important is to recognise that we on ATS do not represent the majority of how the collective view Trump. ATS is now a site of the Alt-Right,

So i's okay to state that everyone who doesn't think like me is a freedom-hating communist and a pedophile who likes to torture small animals and has chronic diarrhea.

hahahahahahahahaha

Never a dull moment here.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Anyway I was wondering how the rest of you realistically think he will leave office, its a interesting discussion I think to have

Probably via the 22nd Amendment:

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, ..."

I'm still unconvinced that he'll run for a second term, but the nagging reality of his narcissism keeps telling me that he will.

So, my answer is either the constitution will tell him to get out, or the next election will.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Care to comment on the question posed by the OP or you just going to sit back and put words in my mouth.

Again I do not believe it is a insult to call Trump supporters ideologically in the "alt-right"

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes, because the President being able to win a popularity contest should be a deciding factor in whether or not he or she remains in office. Of course. Gotta love those American values, right? Gtfo with that silliness. Your desperation is showing...even to those of us who don't really like the man.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

And I don't see a problem with calling anti-Trump people freedom-hating racists.

But I will do you a solid. I'll make a call and get Trump to resign.

He hurt your feelings and we just can't have that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I think Trump will resign, citing health problems, but only after he's cornered by the "Russian" thing, violations of the Emolument Clause, dodging accusation of Abuse of Power and under threat of being removed through the 25th Amendment.

Psychiatry group tells members they can ignore ‘Goldwater rule’ and comment on Trump’s mental health

The walls are closing in, but Trump will never admit defeat. So, he'll cite his heart or bone spurs to get off the hot seat!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This assumes that the Democrats do well in the midterms.

If the by-elections are any indication seems they'll be thrashed.

The Media will continue to lie about Trump, drum up it's warmonger propaganda, people will get on with their lives and Trump will leave office normally in 2020 or 2024.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

And I don't see a problem with calling anti-Trump people freedom-hating racists.

You can say it all you want.... proving it however might be more difficult.

Did he?

This is just silly, presuming to know how I feel, I have used quite a few choice phrases to discrete my views on Trump but I don't think I have ever said he has hurt my feelings in someway. I actually read this tripe quite a lot and I think the reason for it is that the alt-right just want to label all of Trumps opponents as "but-hurt snowflakes" rather than acknowledge the issues and debate them.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Unless he really screws up and gets caught I am certain he will ride out his 4 years.

Another 6 months and his policies will start having an effect on the economy and I don't think it will be good. He hasn't even touched on a budget yet and the debt ceiling is set to rise. Overall he is still playing catch up where he hasn't mastered his own office. He should have passed some legislation by now, but he still stuck with his EOs. I am in serious doubt that he will have a shot a second term.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Citing health reasons is a interesting one.

As I have written on this before I do think its possible that Trump may be in the early states of dementia so I suppose its possible that if this is the case and it does get worse over the next few years he may be forced to step down for health reasons.

Intersting idea.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I actually read this tripe quite a lot and I think the reason for it is that the alt-right just want to label all of Trumps supporters as "but-hurt snowflakes" rather than acknowledge the issues and debate them.

Deplorable ... ? I digress.

What does the DNC stands for if not to oppose Trump ?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

People wanted to impeach Trump before he was even swore in. It's all based on NOTHING and the whole process is digging for any fossil they can find or making excuses up as they go. The opposite team from Trump lost and they can't handle it, and here we are listening to the losing team babbling on and on about impeachment because their team lost.

Why don't you try to work with who was democratically elected rather than destroy the system... it really seems like Trump haters would love to be living under a Monarchy or a Dictatorship where their party is the only one who gets to be in power...

link   

You can say it all you want.... proving it however might be more difficult.

Did he?

This is just silly, presuming to know how I feel, I have used quite a few choice phrases to discrete my views on Trump but I don't think I have ever said he has hurt my feelings in someway. I actually read this tripe quite a lot and I think the reason for it is that the alt-right just want to label all of Trumps supporters as "but-hurt snowflakes" rather than acknowledge the issues and debate them.

What issues?

What has Trump done that has caused you so much distress?

link   
How will he leave? Leave a trail of coins to a window and when he gets to the one on the ledge boot him in the arse.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join