It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News story on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hey ATS. For some reason last night i was thinking of September 11th (i know there is a 9/11 forum but can't post in it) my question is this. Does anyone remember a short report from out side the pentagon right after the explosion? If memory serves it was a female repoerter who said right before the explosion she saw a helicopter fly behing the building.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

Something...

blogger

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So what are you thinking ? & intrptr

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There was part of the report saying the Helicopter was using a Heli-pad..... which in itself does not seem unusual ?

edit on 27-7-2017 by Plotus because: correction

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

So what are you thinking ? & intrptr

I think on any given day helos land at the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mainly the chopper in the air reporting with a news crew and video rolling live for all to see

Not enough debris to fill a tin can

Whatcha thinkin though??

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
According to Stephanie Hughes, a nurse who was dating one of the helicopter pilots, the Park Police helicopters were ordered to try to intercept the plane that had entered Washington airspace. Her boyfriend left a note for her indicating he had been told a plane was heading towards the Pentagon. This strongly suggests prior knowledge by one or others that a plane was intended to crash into the Pentagon, for, according to Hughes' reporting of the events, he left the note after the first plane hit the North Tower but long before it became clear to air traffic officials that another plane was flying towards the Pentagon. Officials admit only that two helicopters arrived AFTER the crash at the Pentagon, whereas several witnesses reported that they say a helicopter circling the Pentagon several minutes BEFORE the plane arrived. This inconsistency between what witnesses described and what officials stated afterwards is clear evidence that the authorities did not want the general public to know that helicopers had arrived before the crash because this would be evidence of foreknowledge and conspiracy that contradicted the official story of 9/11. It is obvious from this coverup of the actual facts reported by several reliable witnesses that someone expected a plane to fly into the Pentagon and ordered the Park Police helicopter pilots to intercept it. Quite how an unarmed helicopter could be of any help in stopping or impeding a plane speeding in at hundreds of miles per hour is another matter! It seems more likely that this totally useless order was merely a ruse planned by the perpetrators of 9/11 in order to reinforce the official story that a PLANE FLOWN BY TERRORISTS had hit the Pentagon.
edit on 27-7-2017 by micpsi because: Typo edited.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Here is a "mystery helicopter" story at the Pentagon.

911blogger.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
According to Stephanie Hughes, a nurse who was dating one of the helicopter pilots, the Park Police helicopters were ordered to try to intercept the plane that had entered Washington airspace. Her boyfriend left a note for her indicating he had been told a plane was heading towards the Pentagon. This strongly suggests prior knowledge by one or others that a plane was intended to crash into the Pentagon...

Do you have any information that says that only the Pentagon was considered a target? Or is it possible that other DC sites were concerned that they might be a target as well?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Okay thank you all. I couldn't find anything abput it i guess i wasn't looking hard enough. Not to start a debate but i believe that it was a terror attack in newyork that the government allowed to happen. Thats my belief and no one is going to change that. The main thing that never made sense was the lack of evidence that a plane had crashed into the pentagon. There were no drag trails going toward the building and they hit damn close to center. Im not a pilot but i would think that for a novice pilot with only a few hours of fly time that would be a tough thing to do. Then the lack of aircraft parts recovered. A video that shows nothing. And a weird helio seen right before the the "crash". It just seems odd. Funny how the brain just keeps running even while your trying to sleep.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I msy expand this thread or start another after i do more research.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a novice pilot with only a few hours of fly time

You know nothing.
There is a 100+ page thread on this and you still don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Doesnt sound right to me at all, can someone put me right.

Second paragraph on the blog says "While interviewing one of the witnesses to the incident, however, a Navy historian revealed that the helicopter belonged to the United States Park Police, and, the historian said, had been instructed to intercept the aircraft that was on a crash-course for the Pentagon."

Send a Police Helicopter to INTERCEPT a 757?

Maybe it was a helicopter that crashed into the Pentagon, would explain a few things, like, where are the wings, hole sizes etc.

Not read/heard about this story of the helicopter before so if i read something wrong please correct me.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Your right which is why i asked the question. I am also fairly new to ats.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Mainly the chopper in the air reporting with a news crew and video rolling live for all to see

Not enough debris to fill a tin can

Whatcha thinkin though??

Sad, same old innuendo game with no facts?

It is like some large flying object pushed through in to the pentagon, seen by a 100 plus eyewitnesses, created a large hole 90 foot wide and 26 foot tall? Pushing items along the flight path into the pentagon.

Can you explain why the interior of the pentagon was not exploded on to the pentagon lawn.

And you still have no explanation what caused the large entrance hole, what was witnessed, and the damage along the flight path.

Or how a 4 foot diameter stolen Russian missile used as a kinetic weapon would cause the devastation at the pentagon. One of the more popular conspiracy theories for the pentagon.

You don't even have the credibility to state a specific theory and create a credible argument. You just lurk about, waiting to drop little paragraphs of speculation based on the con artists of the truth movement, post personal attack replies, and ignore a debate based on science and facts.

join