It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

a reply to: Grambler

I know they don't change the fact the investigations exist. They are just delaying the inevitable. The bill as originally written will have to pass the House eventually. That's why I labeled this as "stonewalling" on page 1.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Setting aside the issue you take with my characterization of some of the allegations against Clinton, would you care to address the more substantive and relevant portions of my post?

If this was about investigating Comey, Lynch, Clinton, Rice, etc — why wouldn't they have put forth their own resolution and done so some time ago instead of waiting to hijack this Democrat's resolution?

They didn't because it wasn't about investigating these people or their actions and furthermore, it's readily apparent that Gaetz and cohorts don't actually expect the admin to provide them with anything. Why would they? What of interest would the administration have and if they had anything that was worth presenting, why would they be sitting on it? If they really wanted dirt, don't you think they'd be going for it in Obama's presidential archives?

And back to the hijacking. If you want to toss around the "you don't seem to care about Clinton" argument, then it seems only fair me to question why you don't care about the potential impropriety covered in the original resolution or that these GOP representatives have prevented its request?

Do you have a problem with the administration being asked to provide that information? I should think you wouldn't and yet, these GOP representatives pulled a stunt to shut that down — not the other way around.

I don't know how more transparent it could be. The GOP blocked the request for something that the admin might actually have (though as I said, probably wouldn't provide because that's how these things play out) by amending the resolution to remove all that and replace it with a request for things they know they won't have.

How is that laudable? And why are these Trump supporters excited about this ploy that will go nowhere?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh look, a lot of left leaning people who not only revel in, but conclude on the outcome of an investigation into the Trump campaign, seem desperately upset that there is going to be an investigation into Democrats and their attack dogs.

Sorry, but I can't resist..

Can you stop deflecting to Trump please... this is about an investigation into Comey, Clinton, The Clinton Foundation, Lynch, Rice and Mueller.
edit on 27/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Seems to me the Republicans just pulled a "here, I fixed it for you" type of move. Similar to what some people do on ATS posts. Very childish and very telling.

They should have proposed a separate resolution. As it stands, it looks like they are trying to cover for Trump's team and do not want the truths to be found, whatever they may be.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

“If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC.

Imagine if for the last year and a half we had been talking about Hillary Clinton’s emails set up on a private DNC server?”

OK go after Bush too...wrong is wrong. So what you are saying is for years Bush's administration basically had zero email traffic outside of a private server? I mean if Bush's top 25 advisories were using that server they would be pushing 75 emails an hour each over it for 5 to 6 years...Not very believable.

We all know this is about the 2020 agenda. The left needs to do all they can to damage Trump and to keep secret any illegal Presidential powers in supporting Hillary's run at Presidency. It is not about right or wrong with the left, it is about winning 2020 anyway they can.

edit on 27-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Seems to me the Republicans just pulled a "here, I fixed it for you" type of move. Similar to what some people do on ATS posts. Very childish and very telling.

They should have proposed a separate resolution. As it stands, it looks like they are trying to cover for Trump's team and do not want the truths to be found, whatever they may be.

Or they have already seen a years worth of 'evidence' producing nothing in relation to collusion with Russia and have decided not to waste time on yet another Democrat propaganda exercise and focus on things that have not been properly investigated. Seems fair.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Literally not a single liberal in this thread has concluded what will happen at the end of the Trump investigation, Mr. Strawman.

Can you stop deflecting to Trump please... this is about an investigation into Comey, Clinton, The Clinton Foundation, Lynch, Rice and Mueller.

Um... no. This OP is REALLY about a bill trying to get information from the Trump admin being hijacked to investigate Clinton again. Trump is a part of the discussion whether you like it or not.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Or they have already seen a years worth of 'evidence' producing nothing in relation to collusion with Russia and have decided not to waste time on yet another Democrat propaganda exercise and focus on things that have not been properly investigated. Seems fair.

"Years worth of evidence"? How can that be the case when the investigation hasn't even lasted years yet? Also how is it fair to derail an ongoing investigation in order to dredge up investigations that have already completed?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No current investigation will be stalled or impeded. Not sure how uncovering more truth is tantamount to covering truths.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Literally not a single liberal in this thread has concluded what will happen at the end of the Trump investigation, Mr. Strawman.

Um... no. This OP is REALLY about a bill trying to get information from the Trump admin, being hijacked to investigate Clinton again. Trump is a part of the discussion whether you like it or not.

I don't actually mind Trump being part of the conversation - you may have missed the irony.
The investigation is now focused on the Clintons, members of the Obama administration, Comey and Mueller. You can moan about the reasoning all you like. Didn't hear any complaints from you about the political campaign to investigate the Trump team and set up a special counsel with no evidence of any crime.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

"Years worth of evidence"? How can that be the case when the investigation hasn't even lasted years yet? Also how is it fair to derail an ongoing investigation in order to dredge up investigations that have already completed?

"a years" or "a year's" if you'd like to be picky.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I don't actually mind Trump being part of the conversation - you may have missed the irony.

So you just whined about people talking about Trump for no reason. Ok.

The investigation is now focused on the Clintons, members of the Obama administration, Comey and Mueller. You can moan about the reasoning all you like. Didn't hear any complaints from you about the political campaign to investigate the Trump team and set up a special counsel with no evidence of any crime.

No. It really isn't. This bill isn't going to go anywhere and even if it did it wouldn't produce any new results. It's not like the current administration is keeping information it may have about the Clintons secret from Congress or anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

"a years" or "a year's" if you'd like to be picky.

Irrelevant. Investigators aren't supposed to side line investigations because they are taking too long. They end when they end and no sooner.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

No current investigation will be stalled or impeded. Not sure how uncovering more truth is tantamount to covering truths.

The Republicans are stalling and impeding the Trump investigation with what they did with this bill. You are literally arguing with reality right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No. It really isn't. This bill isn't going to go anywhere and even if it did it wouldn't produce any new results. It's not like the current administration is keeping information it may have about the Clintons secret from Congress or anything.

How do you know what the current administration is doing with information? We can't even be sure things are not being kept from the President. Your prognosis is nothing more than a guess. Now that the committee has agreed to amend the bill formally to focus the investigation on Clinton, the Obama Administration, Comey and Mueller, let it play out to see what evidence can be found. I think it needs a Special Counsel, just to be sure of no partisanship.
edit on 27/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There is an investigation going on into Russia. Sveral in fact.

Yet the dems want more and more and more everyday.

You are making the mistake of acting like this dem resolution is about finding facts and not a political charade.

This was about getting info on why Trump fired Comey. He is allowed to fire him for any reason he pleases.

Yet the dems need more info, they need more documents about everything into Trumps admin. They celebrate the leaks, they push conspiracy theories every day.

They worked with Ukraine to get dirt on Trump, Obama talked with opther nations leaders to smear trump. But Trump and his admin should be continued to be asked to bend over to meat these ridiculous requirements.

Despite the obvious conflict of interests in Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac, a special prosecutor was not appointed in that case, yet for Trump it was. yet its never enough.

So excuse me if I don't find the idea that this was a noble resolution that was hijacked to be compelling. Will Mueller have access to all info this resolution requested despite this amendment? So whats the big deal?

Yet we now get our first steps in info becoming public into just how much shadiness was going on between Comey, Lynch, Hillary, etc.

And you spend all of this time discussing why Trump wouldn't hand over info (which he will to Mueller).

Yet you seemingly spend so little time being concerned with

1. Hillary was asked to hand things over and intentionally destroyed them and got no punishment for that.

2. The DNC refuses to hand over its server to the FBI which is the single biggest piece of evidence into the Russian hacks that apparently is the DNC biggest issue to get to the bottom of.

If Trump destroys evidence the FBI asks for, I will call him on that.

Yet you don't seem at all concerned with the two items I mentioned above.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

The Republicans are stalling and impeding the Trump investigation with what they did with this bill. You are literally arguing with reality right now.

The reality is that the bill has just been amended to give it a new focus on investigating potential crimes involving Clinton, Comey, Rice, Lynch, the Clinton Foundation and Mueller.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Shiiiiiiiet.

He should have changed this thread title to "THE TRIGGGGGGERING".

You guys have been so foaming at the mouth all year for Trump to crash and burn in flames, so absolutely certain he's USA's biggest effing TRAITOR in history, you couldn't even contain yourselves around here ever since dude released the emails about that stupid meeting he went and met about MAYBE receiving some damaging info on The Hillary.

Oap, stop the presses, everyone remember where you were standing when you heard the news, better yet you had better sit down, dude went to a DNC shill meeting thats the smoking gun Russian TRAITORS see see SEE we told ya!!!

As if that could even begin to to compare to her Uranium dealings and the rest of the Clinton Foundation organized crime racket, hell even if he did score some damaging info and posted it on Fox News.

edit on 27-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If this was about investigating Comey, Lynch, Clinton, Rice, etc — why wouldn't they have put forth their own resolution and done so some time ago instead of waiting to hijack this Democrat's resolution?

They didn't because it wasn't about investigating these people or their actions and furthermore, it's readily apparent that Gaetz and cohorts don't actually expect the admin to provide them with anything. Why would they? What of interest would the administration have and if they had anything that was worth presenting, why would they be sitting on it? If they really wanted dirt, don't you think they'd be going for it in Obama's presidential archives?

Seems Trump has been put under some kind of hyper speed in what he should be doing. I remember the left screaming he didn't start his first day in office on Sunday "day one" as promised, lol. Didn't build the wall yet, replace ACA etc...The same with investigations in FBI, DOJ etc were all controlled by Obama's administration and so zero investigations came forward. It took time to replace control or at least remove the Obama influence of these agencies under the new President and now they start from scratch...as example of the FBI always having the 33k emails of Hillary from day one without anyone until very recently knowing anything outside the FBI "all destroyed" statements.

edit on 27-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

How do you know what the current administration is doing with information? We can't even be sure things are not being kept from the President. Your prognosis is nothing more than a guess. Now that the committee has agreed to amend the bill formally to focus the investigation on Clinton, the Obama Administration, Comey and Mueller, let it play out to see what evidence can be found. I think it needs a Special Counsel, just to be sure of no partisanship.

Lol! No partisanship? The Republicans in the House just tainted the investigation with some of the most partisan behavior possible with this stunt and you are cheering it along.

I like how no one, including you, can give a good and valid reason why the original bill and the rewritten bill can't exist as two separate bills.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join