It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message of love and light from the Galactic Federation of Light

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You want an explanation?

How about the times "they" have promised ships over major cities to "prove they exist" and each time they don't?

Or, that one time when they said they would, changed the date, but one of "them" uploaded videos to YouTube showing ships over cities as "proof"?

Or how about all the times they've said they're going to do something if we don't and, unsurprisingly, nothing happens?

Is that enough of an explanation?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Oh sure... But we mainlanders don't count those guys unless we have to...amiright??

I personally think we should revert back to 48 states after we invade Alaska for our oil.

Call me old fashioned but if I have to get there by boat or plane, it ain't Murcia.

🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Oh sure... But we mainlanders don't count those guys unless we have to...amiright??

I personally think we should revert back to 48 states after we invade Alaska for our oil.

You should just let us Brits have the country back. Then you all can be on GMT

link   

Call me old fashioned but if I have to get there by boat or plane, it ain't Murcia.

🇺🇸

I agree. Plus one is cold and inhospitable and the other is voodoo-cursed from what gleaned from watching The Brady Bunch.

edit on 27-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You want an explanation?

How about the times "they" have promised ships over major cities to "prove they exist" and each time they don't?

Or, that one time when they said they would, changed the date, but one of "them" uploaded videos to YouTube showing ships over cities as "proof"?

Or how about all the times they've said they're going to do something if we don't and, unsurprisingly, nothing happens?

Is that enough of an explanation?

I have never heard of those claims. Nor do I believe exact dates. But as far as channeling and remote viewing, etc. I do believe there is much there to be looked at and not just outright dismissed.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Is that like being on AGT?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You obviously haven't looked into it then. Try googling their fails. It's actually quite funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Is that like being on AGT?

Yeah, but without the buzzers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oh, boy, not the Galactic Federation again! These guys are all talk and no action.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have never heard of those claims. Nor do I believe exact dates.

And yet to tell others to research things like this before they make a decision?

This is about the Galactic Federation, if you haven't heard of these claims then who needs to do research?

It was exactly my point.

This has been discussed many times, dates and specific events predicted that came and passed.

But as far as channeling and remote viewing, etc. I do believe there is much there to be looked at and not just outright dismissed.

Much has been looked at with both of these concepts.

you even mentioned CIA documents previously.

If you had looked into these, channeling and remote viewing, you would learn that there isn't much to it, not enough for any military applications as there is no consistency on the results.

If you get a positive that might point to the phenomena being real its just random and it cannot be repeated.

All the results point to not a very accurate way for gaining knowledge or intelligence.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I have never heard of those claims. Nor do I believe exact dates.

And yet to tell others to research things like this before they make a decision?

This is about the Galactic Federation, if you haven't heard of these claims then who needs to do research?

It was exactly my point.

This has been discussed many times, dates and specific events predicted that came and passed.

But as far as channeling and remote viewing, etc. I do believe there is much there to be looked at and not just outright dismissed.

Much has been looked at with both of these concepts.

you even mentioned CIA documents previously.

If you had looked into these, channeling and remote viewing, you would learn that there isn't much to it, not enough for any military applications as there is no consistency on the results.

If you get a positive that might point to the phenomena being real its just random and it cannot be repeated.

All the results point to not a very accurate way for gaining knowledge or intelligence.

I am not here to fight or argue. I was just telling her to maybe look into certain things more. And I have looked into remote viewing far past just the CIA stuff and to me it is pretty compelling. But again, that is my belief.

And I have heard of the Galactic federation and read some about it, just haven't heard every single claim is all. I am not dismissing anything, and would be glad to research more about it. Relax..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
This is a message from RA, we are all one.

I suspect that you may be one, but I'm not.

Hey, whatever happened to John Winston and his Photon Belt? Did he ever find some Photon Pants to go with it?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

And I have looked into remote viewing far past just the CIA stuff and to me it is pretty compelling. But again, that is my belief.

Same here, however there is no compelling evidence.

The subjects themselves are very compelling and both do draw one to look into them deeper, but like I said there is no compelling evidence to actually use these techniques for anything that requires consistent results.

The whole GFL fiasco that passed a few years back is something to look into.

The face of the movement was a lady called Blossom Goodchild, I believe she lives in South Australia.

It got quite popular, many new age people jumped on board simply because it sounded magical.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Greetings fellow light beings, I come to you today to share a message I channeled from the Galactic Federation of Light while I was staring at the sun and spinning in circles until I lost consciousness.

"Dear earthlings,

Today I come to you through the light being known as "toysforadults" to bring you a message of hope and peace. For the past 12,800 years we have been watching you grow and slowly leading you through technological and cultural advancements. We also built the pyramids. Your elite have known this but they swore and oath to secrecy and we take them back to the Pleiades star cluster and show them the wonders of the universe otherwise known as heaven or Shambala.

We come to tell you that you have been misusing your technology to destroy each other and the world against our best wishes and it is time for us to come back.

We will be coming back on September 23rd 2017 at 7:00AM."

This is all I channeled from the Plaeiadians who have traveled millions of light years to help us evolve into light beings. Please take their words seriously and change your life.

Don't disregard fully.

Today, between 7:30 a.m. and 7:50 a.m. EST, very close to the time this OP was being written and then posted, I saw physical signs manifest. The word was "sun." This word appeared 2 times on commercial trucks which had ads on them. Sure, we all see words all the time while driving, on billboards, bumper stickers, stores, road signs and so on. Between the times I stated here, after an emergency vehicle passed by, (had pulled over to let them pass,) the word "sun" stood out. First on one truck, then on another, I thought then, "ok, well why this word? What do I need to know?" I wasn't directed to any other word and there were plenty around. Then it quickly came to me pretty clearly, that it has to do with the sun and that it could detrimentally effect us and to pay attention to that and use intention and physical movement to do my part in protecting the human population from what ever harm is to come from the sun. So I continued driving and a fire truck passed by, had carefully pulled over to let them go, then I continued onward down the road, mindful all the time at this point everything I was thinking, my physical movements, were important and that that energy, in my body and mind, could and would be used to apply to the doomy sun event being projected to the human consciousness. Then I felt compelled to take my pointer finger, hold it up a bit pointed upward, and make little circles counter clockwise, with the feeling of removing any harmful events connected to the "sun" and "event" to come. Seconds later I came to a school for children, lights and signs flashing to slow down, then I came to a stop along with many others as we waited while a crossing guard held up a stop sign and directed school traffic into the school's parking lot. At this time, using "mind virtual reality," I connected with his hand held up holding traffic, held my hand physically up as if that was me holding the sign and making sure everyone is safe, and then connected with the earnest energy of all the people driving waiting to go but also mindful of children, so a powerful energy at that time, as well as the mechanical energy produced by the vehicles, and I then prayed that all the children are shielded from any harmful event from the sun.

Now I don't do this often. Rarely. But when I am pressed to I will participate.

Please everyone, do your part.

I could channel and see what's going on, but the Jesus Christ Consciousness has to be completely ok with that. They rarely are. For good reason you think? Yes. Some messed up bs out there is why.

Then this guy, posting this. Looking at the sun, spinning around and going unconscious to get a reading. While it could have happened at a separate time, it is interesting this came to me while the OP was being written and posted. Same time.

So if you all accept the Sep. 23rd 2017 deadline then have at it. I'm not cool with the 7:00 a.m. time. True beings of light work in the dark so they are "illuminated." So it's got to be at night. After sundown. After sundown all across the USA. Not just part of it where just the east coast is in the light and the west coast in darkness. So 4:00 a.m. EST is better. This way we can "see" all who claim to be lightworkers who are genuinely benevolent.
edit on 27-7-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So the space aliens are only communicating with Americans and ignoring the other 95.5% of the Earths population.

Bloomin racists

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thanks for the word we have been waiting for a message from the great ones. Will pick up some bunk beds today and a few pairs of nikes for the family.

Great advice

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous
a reply to: toysforadults

Thanks for the word we have been waiting for a message from the great ones. Will pick up some bunk beds today and a few pairs of nikes for the family.

Great advice

Comet ASAS-SN ( Assassin ) passes 4 degrees from the Pleiades open star cluster (M45) on Sept. 20th. They think Oct. 1st is when it will reach it's max brightness. This comet was discovered on July 19th, 2017 by the All Sky Automated Survey for Supernovae (ASAS-SN) system.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If it happens then that is a good thing but I will seek proof of it before I accept as fact.

I would love a whole view on how the interactions between entangled particles in the cell happen where the data is pure information before it get subjectified when raising to the consciousness.

But even if a brain get particles manipulated (can both be negative or positive) to create a specific message do not mean the message is a objective true representation of anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Greetings fellow light beings, I come to you today to share a message I channeled from the Galactic Federation of Light

Can I have the mailing address for your HQ's? Have a few questions.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Very intresting, would love to catch a glimpse of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join