It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message of love and light from the Galactic Federation of Light

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Get a room, you two.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Here is a copy and paste I found on the net, im not saying I believe in this, just that this is what I found in a Google search:

Last year Patrick Archbold at the Remnant wrote a fascinating article which details celestial events beginning on the close of the year of mercy today. The following are the pertinent parts of his article published in October 2015.

On November 20, 2016, an astronomical event begins that will last nine and a half months, culminating in startling concurrence with the vision of Revelation 12.

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.”

The author of Revelation clearly indicates that this vision is one of a sign in heaven or in the sky.

While I am not an astronomer, all my research indicates that this astronomical event, in all its particulars, is unique in the history of man.

On November 20, 2016, Jupiter (the King planet) enters into the body (womb) of the constellation Virgo (the virgin). Jupiter, due its retrograde motion, will spend the next 9 ½ months within the womb of Virgo. This length of time corresponds with gestation period of a normal late-term baby.

After 9 ½ months, Jupiter exits out of the womb of Virgo. Upon Jupiter’s exit (birth), on September 23, 2017, we see the constellation Virgo with the sun rise directly behind it (the woman clothed with the sun). At the feet of Virgo, we find the moon. And upon her head we find a crown of twelve stars, formed by the usual nine stars of the constellation Leo with the addition of the planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars.

That is a truly remarkable and, as far as I can determine, unique series of event with a startling degree of concurrence with the vision of Revelation 12.

So what does it mean, if anything? The obvious and truthful answer is that we simply do not know. That said, we are not entirely without possible context.

It just so happens that these events transpire during the 100th anniversary of the apparitions of “the woman clothed in the sun,” Our Lady at Fatima in 1917. The culmination of these astronomical events occurs just 3 weeks before the 100th anniversary of the great miracle of Fatima, in which the sun “danced” (another heavenly sign), an event that was witnessed by many thousands.

In the almost century that has followed that great event, we have seen Our Lady’s warnings come true with startling precision. People did not cease offending God and we have seen terrible wars, nations annihilated, and Russia spread her errors throughout the world and, if we are honest, even into the Church itself. And yet, we still await the fulfillment of her promises, the triumph of Her Immaculate Heart, and a period of peace to be granted to the world.

Actual Article

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"I was staring at the sun and spinning in circles until I lost consciousness."

That was your retina slowly burning.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Holy cow this made it three pages??? Color me shocked!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I wonder what makes them come now as we have been messing with technology for a while now.

Nevertheless i look forward to it and placed the date in my agenda.

If anything it WILL put a smile on my face that day.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

7 AM!!!? damn that's early for awiens... right? toysforadults.. lmao.. can't wait to meet this one

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ahhh,the Ashtar Commander and the Galactic Federation of Light.
Good science-fiction type reading from Inner Light Publications and
Timothy Green Beckley.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The last time they spoke through me all they said was "we need more beer."

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Lets pick up the trash in the oceans, beaches, roadsides, parking lots for their arrival. Start today so we can get it done in time.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

A complete fabrication.

Maybe, maybe not.. You should keep an open mind and research things like this. Channeling, remote viewing, even psychadelics, books on hypnosis/past live regression, etc all seem to correlate to some very similar findings. I have read the Ra material, some other books on remote viewing, which there is a CIA declassified doc on it, and also the different realms people claim while on certain substances and there seems to be "something" there.

Now on a side note, exact dates are usually to be avoided and sometimes thought to be from negative entities. It is fascinating nonetheless.
edit on 27-7-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Maybe, maybe not.. You should keep an open mind and research things like this.

So why have closed your mind to the possibility that maybe people have researched this and this is their conclusion?

Channeling, remote viewing, even psychadelics, books on hypnosis/past live regression, etc all seem to correlate to some very similar findings.

yes, the human psyche can take one to places where they believe they have left this realm and traversed into another.

That is the only similar finding one can say exists when they say "all seem to correlate".

I have read the Ra material, some other books on remote viewing, which there is a CIA declassified doc on it, and also the different realms people claim while on certain substances and there seems to be "something" there.

Well if they all claimed nothing was there would you be just as curious and would it mean what ever it means to now that all claim that "something" is there?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is all I channeled from the Plaeiadians who have traveled millions of light years to help us evolve into light beings. Please take their words seriously and change your life.

All good here. 👽🚀

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

We will be coming back on September 23rd 2017 at 7:00AM.

Looking forward to it , I've heard so many good things about the Plaeiadians it'll be a nice birthday prezzy I think... perhaps they're coming to take me home.

I guess that's 7:00AM US time ?

Which USA time? We have four...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Don't forget those kooks who live in Alaska and Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't forget those kooks who live in Alaska and Hawaii.

Oh sure... But we mainlanders don't count those guys unless we have to...amiright??

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Oh sure... But we mainlanders don't count those guys unless we have to...amiright??

I personally think we should revert back to 48 states after we invade Alaska for our oil.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well if it isn't Blossom Goodchild.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Why doesn't that surprise me.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So why have closed your mind to the possibility that maybe people have researched this and this is their conclusion?

Maybe they have. But usually when someone just replies "it's bs" with no explanation as to why they feel that way, then usually it seems they are rushing to judgment because the topic sounds ludacris, which I agree it is a topic that is more out there than the norm, but this is ATS right?

As far as the human psyche, when science cannot explain something then they attribute it to the same ole "all in your head" which I do not believe. The only sure way to find the truth, of course is through death.

Now I did say in my post, maybe, maybe not, and nonetheless, so nothing is written in stone but these are just my beliefs after much research and reading.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Someone needs to let the Federation know that the US is on daylight savings time on Sept 24th.
So will that make it 6:00 AM Eastern or 8:00 AM Eastern?

I'm so confused

edit on 27-7-2017 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join