It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Bipedal Creature Captured in Azerbaijan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

First its dudes in monkey suits pretending to be bigfoot now its monkeys in human wigs pretending to be bigfoot.
Weird. I'm on my phone but I wonder if maybe the poor guy had his hair chemically removed and resulted in scarring?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I agree. While hard to see due to the video quality this one reminds me of how ex research subject animals look after rescued. I don't think rejected, they likely would not be alive unless they are being sold after medical use for more revenue.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Monkey in a wig.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly that it's undoubtedly a monkey with a wig-suit. And 99.9% sure there's a "bottom mask" as well giving the effect of the big lips and mouth.

My first bet would have been Capuchin monkey because their eye sockets are not as sunk as most monkeys and they don't have very hairy faces, however their paws are usually much darker. So the alternative would be one of the Macaque varieties such as the Rhesus monkey.

The paws are a dead giveaway - I'm guessing it lost its hair or (hopefully not) it was shaved. If you Google monkey paws you'll find the resemblance with no effort at all.

Poor thing. And - stating the obvious - Russians (Azerbaijanis) are nuts.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

Who knows? I guess we can only hope the monkey is well looked after. If he's putting a wig on it, it's no worse than the three million pet photos of dressed up cats and dogs. Hopefully he's not actually shaving it or using drugs.

#stopanimalexploitationnow

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
I reckon it's a monkey. Probably one that has been shaved. It's odd that the film-makers haven't provided a decent close-up of its face, which is the most important part in determining what it is. What clinches it for me is the hands, which are completely hairless, including the wrists, and just seem to be protruding from some kind of 'coat'. For the life of me, I cannot see how this is compatible with a creature that is clearly meant to have some kind of thick coat to protect it against the cold, since the hands would be so vulnerable to frostbite.

What are you talking about?
The entire beginning for half the video is just of its face

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

A couple of observations here -

1. The face is filmed from an odd angle, and the weirdness to the nostrils could be done with an eyebrow pencil, easily. The face looks basically human, except for that.

2. The hands, in close-up, appear to have poorly applied fake nails. Far too glossy and well shaped for an animal.

3. The size of the hands in the close-up shots does not match the size we see in whatever is walking around later in the video.

4. We can't see the facial details in the walking around creature, either.

5. The lower part of the creature walking looks like a monkey. I suspect the upper part is a shaggy costume.

I call BS on this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
2nd coming of MJ ? or not a Bigfoot a completely New Species the small foot

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
What are you talking about?
The entire beginning for half the video is just of its face

What I said was: "It's odd that the film-makers haven't provided a decent close-up of its face, which is the most important part in determining what it is."

Note the bolded word. The close-up of the face is shot from a weird angle, clearly from south of the chin and practically looking up the animal's nostrils. In terms of determining the facial structure of the animal, it's pretty useless. Which, to my mind, indicates that it was done deliberately and in order to mislead.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I found some images of the species called Java-Haubeniagur Trachypithecus auratus auratus. They look almost exactly like the video, although the dark coloured ones seem to have darker skin. Just put that name into image search, there are loads of pics.

Ed: the one in the video seems to be missing it's tail.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Zehmzaziel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Bipedal creatures ? How about the whole coastal region of Azerbaijan going the way of Crimea and becoming the Azeri Oblast ? How long before this happens is the question for the EU.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join