It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could trump be cleaning house for a swing to the middle??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Josh. I know you are reaching out to understand this guy, but here you are giving him too much credit. Yes, Trump is swinging alright but he is swinging to full goose bozo. He has passed idiot and moron, slid right past imbecilic and is now approaching, let me say it again, full goose bozo.

To me, the only sort of person that would feel this way are like folks that don't like challenges that create tension and rock the boat. And thats what this is doing creating tension, challenging and asserting standards that many though were days long passed. This issue got stinky anyway during Obama. Lots of stale ole stupid crap decisions made that can certainly be unmade.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Socially progressive ideas like banning an entire religion from entering the country?
Or progressive as in Mexicans are rapists who need to be kept out?
Or progressive like banning transgender people from serving in the military?

More lies and half-truths. Please cite where a religious belief is banned from entering the country. You can't because that's a lie. Nobody had a fit about it when Obama did something similar.

The Mexican rapist BS was debunked long ago. That's not what he said. Do you want us to be the only country on the planet that welcomes felons in?

I don't know where this trans ban on the military came from. I don't think trans people should be treated any different than everybody else. I do know that if you need to take hormones daily, or any other medication, that's a medical issue and should exclude you from signing up for service. That goes for any medical treatment, no matter if it's related to gender issues or some malady. The military wouldn't take me because of past knee problems. I'm not filing an ADA case against them for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's always someone else fault in the Trump WH. Blame and never take responsibility for your own cluster**** !

Attack, bully and insult your own party then whine and wonder why they don't respect your decisions.

I concur...."full goose bozo"

new topics

<< 1   >>

join