It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay. This is one of those stupid threads where you have to make a choice. Beware.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Come on its just for giggles as silly as it is..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I would kiss Hillary Clinton. The thought of kissing a fellow is more repulsive to me anyways. She may be a re-animated corpse of a demon possessed reptilian android, but its still anatomically a chick. I would only kiss Donal Trump's ring out of respect for his gangster. Like a Godfather. Billions would kiss the Pope's ring. don't judge me.

No kisses for Bill. Im just going to ask him to tell me about the best time he boned Monica. That fool was boning her in the secret walls, better believe that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

Donald Trump because I don't know where Bill's mouf has been (aside from xa lot of places", and of the remaining two, kissing Donald is the "less gay option."

Perhaps we could then make a dude version of Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl."

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Bill Clinton any day!

A family member once shook hands with him over 20 years ago, they said they were warm and mushy. I've kept that in mind ever since!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I might answer if you tell us your choice.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Bill, because he plays sax. But I would love to see Trump play tonsil hockey with Hillary because that's what an evil mastermind would want to see on pay per view.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Bill cause he seems like the sort that will be a good laugh to hang out with.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: uwontbelievethis

originally posted by: violet
Trump, but I'd have to get drunk first. Really head spinning drunk 🍸🍹🍸

Would you run your fingers through his hair?!?

You'd be running fingers through that shizz for a good minute lol. That strip of hair has got to be at least twenty inches long in order to accomplish the "look" Hahahaaaa😹😹😹😹😹😸😸😸✂✂✂

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
well bill got kicked out of oxford college for being a perv,so bill is out as he is a known sex case.
shame on those who chose bill.
hillary robbed haiti,gave their goldmine to her brother,had seth rich killed amongst others and god knows what she coughed into that glass of water,no way would i ever kiss that evil witch.

so i guess i chose trump as the only option.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What the hell did I do to deserve this?a reply to: uwontbelievethis

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't like those choices. I pick Ivanka and giving El Trumpero a new grandchild.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure no one has seen me yet and if I close the door veeerrrryyyy sloooooooowwwwlllllyyyyy no one will notice I was here.

(whew! wtf was that?)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As i am male it would have to be HiLLARY

I would do so much drugs first ,that Hilary would have the time of her life ,divorce Bill for me then i could enjoy life as a kept man /couch potato type of dude .

Would not like to get into a argument with that lady though as the double tap suicide by gunshot will ruin my shirt

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: testsubject271

No shame,it's just a hypothetical joke thread,relax
Reason i chose Bill is because even in his old age i find him more handsome than Trump.Even if i don't like him as a person. Had Obama been on the list he's be number one with a bullet for the kiss,even though i can't stand him,he is HOT compared to the other options

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No. I would not run my fingers through his glued on troupe
edit on 27-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join