It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci financials leaked....now going after leaker....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Not news worthy of a thread, so I'll post it here..

Anthony and Wife Are Divorcing...

""Anthony Scaramucci and his wife are reportedly calling it quits. The White House communication director’s wife has filed for divorce just days after Scaramucci took on his new role in President Trump's administration, according to the New York Post. 

Deidre Ball was tired of Scaramucci’s “naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits’ end,” a source told the Post in a Friday story.

Scaramucci and Ball, who once worked as vice president in investor relations at her husband’s former hedge fund, have reportedly been married for three years and have two children. 

“Deidre is not a fan of Trump,” a source told the paper, “and she hasn’t exactly been on board and supportive of Anthony and his push to get back into the White House.”"

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Maybe his wife leaked them. She dropped divorce papers on him the day he was appointed. Seems like there is some animus there.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Maybe his wife leaked them. She dropped divorce papers on him the day he was appointed. Seems like there is some animus there.

You mean she accessed his laptop? I don't know. Reince Priebus quit the next day after being accused as a leaker.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought Trump fired Priebus. So is he being blamed as a leaker or is there actually hard evidence? Or is he just being used as the scapegoat?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join