It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scaramucci financials leaked....now going after leaker....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Link

Looks like Scaramucci had his financials leaked illegally.....pretty sure whomever did it is going to be regretting that decision very quickly.....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Who published it?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45

He called out Priebus... Interesting night. Fitting WHanon predictions, which to me is actually quite surreal

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yes, I guess it is the 27th somewhere right? Today is going to be very interesting. My spidy senses are tingling. Perhaps today is the day someone goes to the well one time to many...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Link

Looks like Scaramucci had his financials leaked illegally.....pretty sure whomever did it is going to be regretting that decision very quickly.....

That's rather karmic. Here's a bit more about this...

"In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept," he tweeted, tagging White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and adding the hashtag #swamp.

While it's unclear why Scaramucci tagged Priebus, Priebus has been named as a potential leaker by some Trump supporters, like Roger Stone. Ryan Lizza, Washington correspondent for the New Yorker, tweeted that he can confirm that Scaramucci wants the FBI to investigate Priebus for leaking.

The "leak" Scaramucci is referring to is likely a reference to a Politico report Wednesday evening, which details Scaramucci's financial disclosure filed with the Office of Government Ethics.

Sour ce

And just for completeness, here is the Politico article that says Scaramucci is profiting from Skybridge (he's still listed as the managing director) and talks about his conflicts of interest.

link   
Calling out Prieb and his plebes?

Cannibalism indeed. Was this the plan?

+3 more 
link   
This is great. Just when you think it can't get anymore trashy and dysfunctional at the WH, they surprise you with more covfefe and BS infighting.

link   
a reply to: onehuman

To be fair he went on again and said it would start night of 26th on twitter first

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thursday will be interesting.

New Yorker's @RyanLizza claims that White House spokesman @Scaramucci wants the FBI to investigate Reince Priebus twitter.com...

Wikileaks also claims that his financial disclosure report is a public document.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45

He called out Priebus... Interesting night. Fitting WHanon predictions, which to me is actually quite surreal

Yeah....word is he's going after Priebus as one of the major leakers...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well so far WHanon has been right about DWS...Dulles airport arrest... July26th twitter night... We can only assume the 27th prediction is real. And thus this is a domino

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Well so far WHanon has been right about DWS...Dulles airport arrest... July26th twitter night... We can only assume the 27th prediction is real. And thus this is a domino

What if WHAnon is Scaramucci.....LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
He's going to have a hard time suing the person because all financial are made online publicly. All they have to do is fill out the correct form online to get the persons documents. However, I don't think it can be used for malicious intent, and employers can't it use against them for a job. It is kind of a sleaze ball move to whomever posted it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
But isn't this information offered up free to the public.

I thought that's how it worked.

So does that still mean it is against the law to publish it publicly when it already is?

Sorry Dio, didn't see your post above me. Me bad

edit on 26-7-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

At this point, Id buy it

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
But isn't this information offered up free to the public.

I thought that's how it worked.

So does that still mean it is against the law to publish it publicly when it already is?

Sorry Dio, didn't see your post above me. Me bad

The rules. Basically it supposed to be for personal use. This person took it too far, because they are most likely not from the media, and I believe it states that White House appointed employees are exempt that are President appointed which Scaramucci was appointed by President Trump. So, he might have a case.
archive.is...
edit on 26-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Trump loved leakers during the campaign....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
He's going to have a hard time suing the person because all financial are made online publicly. All they have to do is fill out the correct form online to get the persons documents. However, I don't think it can be used for malicious intent, and employers can't it use against them for a job. It is kind of a sleaze ball move to whomever posted it.

Only very little . And mostly credit agencies only , i.e. certified.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Old Reince was one of the worst of the RNC

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This is great. Just when you think it can't get anymore trashy and dysfunctional at the WH, they surprise you with more covfefe and BS infighting.

Gotta weed out the Leftist sympathizers....it's coming.
By the way, here is a picture of Trump taking out the trash at the White House.
Melania is helping too.

edit on 26-7-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join