It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH - Origins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hi,I am new to this sight. Found it while searching for more info on Rh- blood. Mine comes from my mothers side her people are Scot-Irish. Scots who settled in Virginia in the 1700's.As far as traits on the list. I'm not sure what it's worth but I have several. I didn't know about the cauda (extra vertebra)until last year during a visit to my chiropractor. I am not sure why so many are looking for information,but that we are looking says something. I myself believe the Nephilim and Neanderthals play a part in the origin of rhesus negative blood. And most of us rh neg's are from ancestors of both bloods + - the recessive traits don't all appear in each generation.Just wanted to thank you for the place to learn .O-

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
this thread has already been started please list it there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

unless its to just find out origin of negative RH,
If so ill add basque people are closest to origin of RH- .

[edit on 8-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yeah, there is a way above average instance of the Rh- bloodtype in peoples of the Basque area.

Their language is also not like most European languages, it is agglutinating and has a different origin and structure. Others that are in that category are Finnish, Hungarian, and uh one I forget right now.

Hungary has a close connection to Runic - a lot of instances of it are to be found there.

join