It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Taboo - Cannibalism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I'm trying to edit my post to give your link and credit but it's reached it's limit.

Thank you for the information - and you're right - there's a lot more than I thought out there.

Only goes farther to prove the point I suppose.

Thank you again,

peace

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
m.imdb.com...

This movie also frightened me. I'm not sure there is any cannibalism in it. But it certainly could be a precursor. Why else would you keep people under your stairs unless you wanted to eat them at some point.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Why are we so drawn to the idea of people eating each other?

Why you ask that, are you a Census taker?

Honestly I'm feeling left out.

Then you have nothing to worry about, cannibals don't like left-overs...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There is a theory that Pixar's Wall-E was a cannibalistic robot: Pixar Theory Link

Shame on Pixar for shoving their cannibal agenda down our children's throats!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You guys wanna talk cinema well...

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

Not only is that film an extremely rare one in its own right, categorically it is as an Grindhouse Exploitation flick alone, and moreover as being a 'fake '"Mondo" film' (Exploitation Shock Documentaries). Sort of like a 'mondo mondo'; possibly the only film as such or at least most likely the original.

Bone Tomahawk (2015)

Which is an interesting modern example of a seriously dark and gritty film the likes of which you would only otherwise ever expect to see in a lost Grindhouse theater (yet not low budget B material).

Killer movies.

Movies dont inherently spell an social engineering agenda. Some people just like to make f'd up movies. But some people do live to make movies as part of a social engineering as well.
edit on 27-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
you guys forgot the best one.....

Ravenous

Absolutely Love the film. One of my favorites because its so far outside the box and Guy pearce and robert carlyle absolutely shine in their roles. probably my favorite Guy Pearce film right there with Momento.

As for canabalism.... yeah um.. I think I will pass. I know people get off on this sick stuff but its not for me.

People like to do more taboo and evil things as they lose more freedom. Probably makes them feel a little more free. Myself.... I just choose to be alone more. Go on a walkabout to clear my head. it works.

I dont see the big shock to this really. Yes we are at the end. It became concreate to me how far we have gone when it became known that we harvest baby parts for profit and the entire populace chose to blow it off.

oh well. I am doing my part thats all i know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join