It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Investigation into the Lynch-Comey-Clinton Scandal Has Begun.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gryphon66

He was reasonable and ethical to a fault. That did not mesh with what president Trump was elected to do.

Can you define what you mean by "what President Trump was elected to do?"

And if the man was reasonable and ethical ... how can you designate that as "part of the very sewer" etc. etc. out of curiosity?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Exactly. Unless the FBI is investigating (and taking it seriously) charges will not be brought. A congressional investigation has not prosecution authority and its purpose is to merely inform the public. Something we already know. I want charges brought against all of them for obstruction, conspiracy, and in Clinton's case violation of responsibility to protect classified information. Anything short of that is Congress trying to salvage their next election by showing their constituents, "See, we are doing something". It is BS as far as I am concerned. Forget Congress, I want this done in a way that ends up in a Federal court room with a jury trial.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gryphon66

He was reasonable and ethical to a fault. That did not mesh with what president Trump was elected to do.

Can you define what you mean by "what President Trump was elected to do?"

And if the man was reasonable and ethical ... how can you designate that as "part of the very sewer" etc. etc. out of curiosity?

The key phrase is "to a fault". Jeff Sessions reminds me of a friend of mine, who will drive back to the store to give a clerk .38 cents, because the clerk gave him too much change.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join