It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the Non-Western Mandela Effect examples?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: MasterAtArms

I guess you didn't check the link, part of those who voted do remember as the majority, as yourself. They are open minded enough to check into this it seems. You can see the issue here, people try to organize a site and figure out whats happening and according to you only nuts go seek it out (although you did seek it out here). The truth is People will just continue to not see anything but what the mainstream tells them is true. If reality shifted the majority will ignore every aspect of it even if they see things wrong in their own world. Denial is the safest place.

or perhaps they are other people like us "disbelievers" on sites like ATS who are being exposed to this nonsense every day in multiple threads and are sick and tired of it and want to have their say against the blindly following sheep.

five. thousand. people. its not many, really, is it

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

A few comments on just one video I would think we hear the English speaking people the rest we have not had contact to hear from.

From Canada...yes we are going through the same M.E. (not all U.S. products are sold here though)... Wow, just heard about the tinker bell/Disney M.E. strange times. Reply 8 Hide replies J Gio J Gio6 months ago Same... from Canada. I have also seen videos from people in UK, Australia and parts of Europe making ME videos over the lasts 6 months.

Reply 2 E. Johnson E. Johnson6 months ago From Canada. ME happening here as well. Fruit Loops are Froot Loops here, etc. World Maps changed for us as well.

Reply 5 Glenn Green Glenn Green6 months ago It is world wide. I am in a effected group. almost 50 of us. Not You tube. Friends in Italy and also France. Netherlands. No it is world wide.

Reply 6 Telo 79 Telo 796 months ago +Perpetual Motion...ok. FIRST I'm in Canada and I'm incredibly affected by this. like insanely...to the point of feeling insanely insane, at one point. I know we're NOT crazy though. so it's absolutely not only in or about the U.S...You know that though I think PM, since you mentioned there's plenty of UK MEs too. they're everywhere for sure. the westernized countries probably just notice the pop culture stuff more bc let's face it, a ton of it is Hollywood related in some way or another.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

I guess you didn't check the link, part of those who voted do remember as the majority, as yourself. They are open minded enough to check into this it seems. You can see the issue here, people try to organize a site and figure out whats happening and according to you only nuts go seek it out (although you did seek it out here). The truth is People will just continue to not see anything but what the mainstream tells them is true. If reality shifted the majority will ignore every aspect of it even if they see things wrong in their own world. Denial is the safest place.

or perhaps they are other people like us "disbelievers" on sites like ATS who are being exposed to this nonsense every day in multiple threads and are sick and tired of it and want to have their say against the blindly following sheep.

Really that many threads giving you a problem: lol:
Exposing you to it

Nothing else on ATS to get sick and tired of I presume!: lol:

I love how I mention one survey and everyone makes a big deal of the number of people involved.
edit on 28-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
so, why is this only happening to people in the (mostly) US ? Nobody here even knows what the heck I'm talking about when ive asked around

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

no, I find it quite sad actually. But some people just cant see the simple truth of faulty memory for the self confirmation and bias reinforced by a chosen few.

I also get sick and tired of nibiru, chemtrails and flat earth

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You poor soul. Being exposed to other peoples experiences. How dare they share what is happening to them with complete strangers. The nerve.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

A few comments on just one video I would think we hear the English speaking people the rest we have not had contact to hear from.

From Canada...yes we are going through the same M.E. (not all U.S. products are sold here though)... Wow, just heard about the tinker bell/Disney M.E. strange times. Reply 8 Hide replies J Gio J Gio6 months ago Same... from Canada. I have also seen videos from people in UK, Australia and parts of Europe making ME videos over the lasts 6 months.

Reply 2 E. Johnson E. Johnson6 months ago From Canada. ME happening here as well. Fruit Loops are Froot Loops here, etc. World Maps changed for us as well.

Reply 5 Glenn Green Glenn Green6 months ago It is world wide. I am in a effected group. almost 50 of us. Not You tube. Friends in Italy and also France. Netherlands. No it is world wide.

Reply 6 Telo 79 Telo 796 months ago +Perpetual Motion...ok. FIRST I'm in Canada and I'm incredibly affected by this. like insanely...to the point of feeling insanely insane, at one point. I know we're NOT crazy though. so it's absolutely not only in or about the U.S...You know that though I think PM, since you mentioned there's plenty of UK MEs too. they're everywhere for sure. the westernized countries probably just notice the pop culture stuff more bc let's face it, a ton of it is Hollywood related in some way or another.

So we can stop with all that silliness now right?

Come on people. There are no believers and disbelievers. There are people who have experienced, and those who have not. I don't expect anyone that has not to take those whom have's word for it, but it is insulting to just assume "we" are all dummies. For god sake more critical thought has gone into this from the experiences than the non I guarantee it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Critical thinking you say?

Doubtful. What is most likely...there is some worldwide effect, that only effects americans for the most part, and changes little bits of history, that only a chosen few notice ~ OR ~ people just aren't remembering things as they really are?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well unless you are going to read the posts above you proving you don't know what you are talking about, we don't have much to discuss.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

so you are unwilling to answer my most simple of critical thought questions?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Every time I go looking stuff up to look into the question of one of these threads I run into More effects that I had not heard there are so many more now. Loving exploring all the weirdness!
I know and love BLUE RIBBON

The current biscuit is a lot smaller than it used to be and is now packed in a sealed sleeve, whereas it used to have a cellophane wrapper with a large blue bow on it, twist closed at each end.

en.wikipedia.org...(biscuits)
www.reddit.com...

Many people remember the biscuit which is today called the Blue Riband as being called the Blue Ribbon. This is even though it was called that from its origin in 1936 by Gray Dunn of Scotland, and has since been managed by Nestlé.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

so you are unwilling to answer my most simple of critical thought questions?

I thought I made it very clear I am not interested in the cause regardless of what it may be. That can be done in any of the threads as you so pointed out there are plenty. This particular thread is about why "Non Westerners" are the only ones experiencing the ME which we can clearly see is not the case.
edit on 7/28/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hang on a second, you accused me of not having any critical thinking on the subject, and have asked me and many people in several threads to watch your so called "evidence" videos without any real explanation from yourself. I'm sorry, I cant buy into blind faith on such a subject because I can answer my own question.

How about you attempt to answer my very, very simple questions rather than avoiding it or deflecting?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Have a good day MasterAtAarms.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

thankyou, I am.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

so, why is this only happening to people in the (mostly) US ? Nobody here even knows what the heck I'm talking about when ive asked around

Its like belief in the flat earth. Very few believe it. Those who do cannot be persuaded that they are wrong. And common sense doesnt get a look in

Meanwhile I still want to know whom the "believers" remember being SA president in 1995 and why it took them 30 years to notice that it was Mandela ......

Its a silly, very limited (to probably a few hundred conpsiracy forum members) meme. But maybe, it could be argued, an interesting experiment into human gullibility

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Meanwhile I still want to know whom the "believers" remember being SA president in 1995 and why it took them 30 years to notice that it was Mandela ......

I think most of the people who believe that Mandela died in prison is because they heard a report of his death and saw his funeral on TV they didn't follow So African news but that was a world wide kind of news that most would hear.

I looked up Hindi web and notice like China they have a few subjects they can read I can find no interactive stuff where they share their thoughts. Places that they do like NZ, Australia, UK and others all have the ME stories.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

id argue its not gullability, its more about Ego.

"how can I possibly be wrong? there must be another super complex secret reason!"

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

"how can I possibly be wrong? there must be another super complex secret reason!"

Again your argument goes both ways, those on your side feel you have some super sure knowledge that the world works the way you think it does.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Again your argument goes both ways, those on your side feel you have some super sure knowledge that the world works the way you think it does.

no, we are just able to accept that we can and do remember things incorrectly. No super sure knowledge required. Everyone is fallable

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join