It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important issue of our time: Transgenderism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You forgot two topics more important than all the others.

When you figure it out let me know.

I'll be glad to clue you in.

And though I do believe the moral collapse or the Nation is a national tragedy?

It's not the ultimate...

peace

Added note: Ok - here's one of the two you missed.

I wasn't ready to present this quite yet - but - you prompted me to do so...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1715Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I feel only one way... A human... Is a human. And as soldiers ...they will gladly die to save others...

And now Trump is deciding who is a human being??? I dont care if a soldier who is willing to die for his-her-their-our country..has a penis or a vagina...or both as a hermaphrodite....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Newsflash!

The real Most Important Issue Facing This Generation (...and any) is......

PREVENTING
HUMAN
EXTINCTION

I would say "'nuf said"
But it's not.

I have a trans family member. Before it was cool. Btw.

What the trans, the blacks the whites, the right, & left, black lives matter, aliens, and everybody else should be concerning thereselves with is actually...
HUMAN SURVIVAL. Regardless of gender.

This is a tipping point.

The dawn of a new age.

What kind of age has yet to be determined.
I hope a 'golden' one

We face human extinction.

This goes way beyond which gender our armed forces are. Or want to be.....

This is life and death.
Wake up please.

-Driver

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If you're a dude who like to wear dresses and be a degenerate that's one thing. But if you get that part chopped off and have an artificial vagina carved into you you'll have to stuff it with a dildo or your body will try to heal what it perceives as as open wound.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Z32Driver

.......what I get for replying to the sensationalist title without reading the op. For the first time.

Great work OP. Obviously I agree. ...s&f..

*hangs head in shame*

Glad we're on the same page. I won't edit my mopup.

Last time I do that. Geez.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
If you're a dude who like to wear dresses and be a degenerate that's one thing. But if you get that part chopped off and have an artificial vagina carved into you you'll have to stuff it with a dildo or your body will try to heal what it perceives as as open wound.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.... I hate you for that mental image...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sarcasm is underrated imo

1. Crazy

2. Sad, why is the importance of PROPER infrastructure and maintenance so undermined in a "cvilized" world.

3. Humans- a parasite seemingly hellbent on destroying it's host.

4. Greed and incompetence.

5. There was some news of Duerte's troops battling near the border a few weeks ago, haven't heard anything more.

6. Some of it may be laziness, and lack or foresight, some can be contributed to #ty job markets. "Forced" crediting due to our money worth being based on projections which devalues the dollar, and sets up for the next slave market/indentured servitude.

7. Freedom comes with responsibility which some are never taught to handle, coupled with laws that people disagree with, and maintaining the monetary value in the judicial system.

8. This #s just maddening, I know so many that hide under the guise of initially being addicted to prescribed pain killers of which were buying them from Dr. Street corner. I think it speaks to the unhappiness of what we've become. Wanting to escape the pressures of the world to the point of near death, and then real death, multiple times just to come back and do it all over again. Addictions come in many forms, this just happens to be about the worst and most harmful to themselves and more importantly others.

Sad, sad world we live in. Everybody realizes that to reach the true efficiency and progress we desire there will be a need to be a singular ideology we all subscribe to right? Which will never happen without years possibly thousands of genetic engineering which still will still leave to much potential for variable exchange due to the evolutionary process. So the inevitability is totalitarian control or we will destroy ourselves, of which I surmise will happen either way. Best case scenario people as whole start to limit their own freedoms/liberties for the embetterment of all,... haha I know stupid, but one can hope.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've been recently convinced that cannibalism is the most important Issue of our time.
edit on 26-7-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Given the Technological Singularity is poised to run over humanity like a pedestrian standing on the tracks facing a runaway high speed bullet train, and yes in our lifetimes, trans people getting free sex changes is about as inconsequential to our species as fleas on humans.

On the flip side, this kind of blown waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion melodrama is precisely the biggest diversions to ensuring that we're all too distracted to maybe have some say in trying to ensure it gets handled as best as it can to prevent total planetary disaster of the human species extinction level event variety. And dont tell yourself it a decade or more away so its not pressing, because RIGHT NOW is when it needs to be sorted out not once its already hitting runaway levels.

Get a freaking grip.

edit on 26-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It won't be long before we can no longer fight back.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All you need is a good paring knife and a tomahawk to go from man to wormern.
Some good moonshine helps you not care much about the pain.
Slash and gash.
Call it a day.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

That's what I meant. Shifting our gaze as something big is about to happen. Sheer speculation at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
1. You spelled "Russia" wrong.
2. You spelled "Russia" wrong.
3. You spelled "Russia" wrong.
4. You spelled "Russia" wrong.
5. You spelled "Russia" wrong.
6. You spelled "Russia" wrong.
7. You spelled "Russia" wrong.
8. You spelled "Russia" wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
More like the most ludicris topic that the media keeps throwing in everyones face. We have to cater to 1% of nutjobs who want to become neutered eunichs and get fake breasts and denand that sane people call them women. And you have all these weirdos who cant figure out what sex they want to be from day to day so no genders either. What the hell is in the water you weirdos are drinking anyway?! Whats the future of the human race looking like with your agendas? A bunch of neuter clones. No thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ive got the perfect Idea. We can put them in a special unit called Eunich company. Then parachute them behind ISIS lines so they can fight for their country.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Transgenderism is actually the greatest issue mankind has faced. /notsarcasm?

We're basically poisoning our environment and sterilizing the world.

We have proof our pollutants turn Males to Female in multiple species. This doesn't just risk Human kind, but animated life on Earth itself, to extinction.

In the meantime, we argue about if these theories are true, if these chemicals effect Humans, and if they do, should we be nice to people if they're effected?

People that think it's about sex itself are the perverts that can't see the bigger picture. Google Endocrine disrupting Chemicals. Then Google how Sperm Counts have been falling for 50 years.

It's not even a huge conspiracy, just a trail of facts that are somehow unconnected, but everyone agrees with.
1. Women take Birth control, then Pee.
2. the water is cleaned and treated for Pee, and Lead, and many other things, but not Birth Control.
3. You drink the water and essentially are drinking birth control.

This general setup is talked about a lot, but it's never fully explained how this links politically to Transgenderism, Women's Reproductive Rights or even the ever pressing Water Issue. Many scientific sources claim the amount of these pollutants are negligible but it's normally looked at specifically, when the contrived total is much greater to consider, and we keep finding Transgender Snakes, and Transgender Birds, and Transgender Frogs, and Transgender Fish, etc.

It's likely a evolutionary response being triggered from chemicals in the environment. Every country in the world with 'clean water' has more females than males also, while everywhere without treatment plants have more males.

As I see it, Transgenderism isn't just the largest social leap for humanity, but an evolutionary one also. There are several mistakes that could be made here that would lead to no significant life on Earth. But this is just my opinion as a Transgender that's constantly banned from your website because it's clearly disinfo designed to keep wheels spinning, and disbar anyone that actually knows what they're talking about.

There's a reason you 'veterans' who all post before me don't talk about such simple dots to connect, it's because you're the most useful divisional idiots. This is a conspiracy website, compare what I just wrote with your 2-spin political memes and 1 liners and try the thread again. You're all tools. A part of the system of distraction.

So ya, it's pretty big.
edit on 29-7-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Z32Driver
We face human extinction.

-Driver

No, this isn't about human extinction, it's about extinction of western society. Believe me, there is a large portion of the world population who could care less about gender bending or other stupid topics that so many in the west seem to be obsessed over. If our coddled populous could only see how people live in the third world, we would be more obsessed in trying to help them feed their family instead of concern over someone's confusion (feelings) over their gender.

But, I am worried about DB's paper cut

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If a society cannot recognize the simple truth of if you have a penis you're a man and if you have a vagina you're woman, how does it have any hope of addressing that list of truly serious problems? None of those issues are simple and will require serious effort to fix. The ability to deny reality is a great chopping mechanism in humans, but never leads to resolutions.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No need to worry about any of this. With the global climate for war we'll all be ash in no time. Anyone left will just glow in the dark.

(post by Power_Semi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join