It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo's from Bray, Ireland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

OK. I meant when the orbs were flying in and out of it, it remained stationary. My mistake.
Initially the UFO itself was zooming around.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
No an expert opinion of someone with 38 years experience taking puctures also someone who wouldn't run away from an opportunity to prove my point unlike you

Bog off
Like to see what you'd do in the same circumstances.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

is just pure ignorance.

Maybe get a little clue about photography before trying to rate it as good or not.

Maybe you get a clue about the subject under discussion then return with your super duper knowledge of cameras. Until then zoom

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

No an expert opinion of someone with 38 years experience taking puctures also someone who wouldn't run away from an opportunity to prove my point unlike you

Bog off
Like to see what you'd do in the same circumstances.

I suggest you watch this and if out orb hunting either take an adult or grow a pair

See the structure when out of focus you don't have a clue.
edit on 27-7-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

The weather that night (17th July) was dry, cloudless and warm with 8mph winds according to this site. Windy, warmer and cloudy on the 16th and the same on the 18th as the it was on the 17th. Almost ideal conditions for observing whatever it was they reportedly saw.

It's hard to explain what they reported seeing if everything's above board and they were honest. Experience still favours 'planet' as the likeliest explanation as many an honest observer has reported a UFO and it turned out to be Venus.

Incidentally, I was part of a multiple-witness sighting in the early 2000s that changed my perspective on UFO sighting reports. It was seen by three mates and a bunch of people we didn't know. Happened so fast there was no time for cameras and I would dearly love to explain it. The others still remember it although it didn't have much of an impact on them. It was pretty much one of those incidents that defies conventional explanations and even 'it was aliens' doesn't work.

Obviously I take exception to the way you've delivered the points, but it's your way to assume everyone is an idiot. Even though your points are a fair summary of the typical reports, there are still some honest observers who are genuinely describing extraordinary sightings without concluding 'aliens.'

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

it's an out of focus dot of light.

Your opinion

And mine

Its a star

But I am only a meteorological photographer who has also done the odd bit of night time star/comet/meteoroid/moon pics over the past 20 years. And uses a proper camera, not a mobile phone. So what would I know?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Have little star I may seem harsh but I say as I see it. We can see a pattern in ufo reports they used to be discs then cigar shaped then orbs now triangles.

The reports become generic with s mix and match of common claims I alwaya like the speed claim as they have no way of measuring it.

Sometimes things don't add up the zoomed in pics are out of focus yet the orb hunter makes his usual claim of any picture with a bright dot it's a pity he didn't have the nads when he was close to one or so he claims he could have made history.

UFO reports have got worse since mobile phone cameras became common that speaks volumes.

edit on 27-7-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

First no exif data attached so no shutter speed etc taken on a phone at night so total waste of time as the zoomed in images are out of focus, as for claims of speed why NO video and exactly how do you measure speed if you don't know size or distance. The impossible speed claims have now become a cliche on ufo posts.

Starnge that people with good camera equipment and that know how to use it never seem to see these things it's always a person with a mobile.

Given the time and at that location a few bright OBJECTS were visble direction facing would have helped but Jupiter , Saturn and a couple of bright stars if clear may have been visible, camera exposure info and direction facing always help.

30 mins and no other reports

People not into the UFO phenomenon wouldnt think about looking for planet's positions.
This sighting was a mile inland facing west.
The lads are genuine i know them well, this isnt bullsh1t.

I will get the original images, not zoomed in and you can work away on them.

This was over a large area of fields 11.30pm at night i would be surprised if there were any other sightings.
The lads were up on the third floor too..

As for the impossible speed claims. You dont need points of reference to SEE that something is moving fast. It was too fast for anything we currently have (that we know of).
Yeah it would be nice to scientifically calculate the speed, but in this case and many others like it, you just gotta believe it was haulin' ass. Impossible for humans to achieve and survive, but you already knew what i meant there.
It was a fast motherf......

edit on 27/7/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

The reports become generic with s mix and match of common claims I alwaya like the speed claim as they have no way of measuring it.

You're not factoring in that a lot of reports are made by ordinary everyday people, not members of a conspiracy site or UFO club.
When they say it was fast af, it was.

And like i said they wouldnt think to look for plant's positions..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is the area were the sighting was above.

This is Old Connaught Golf Club Bray County Wicklow.

To the right is east, the Irish sea is about 2 miles away.
Facing us is directly north
edit on 27/7/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sorry to tell you that you have to have a point of reference a small bright object close to the camera could appear to be travelling very fast. So if you think it's further away the speed would appear to be impossibly fast. Apparent speed also depends on direction realtive to the observer / camera try this next time you are in a car on a motorway look straight ahead at any object in the distance as you are travelling towards it now turn your head and look out a side window, you will think you are travelling faster although your speed has not changed. Its because objects are now travelling across yoyr field of vision. So shutter speed required to photograph an object to keep it sharp depends on direction relative to the camera.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Date time location facing west Jupiter was low in the sky with the bright star Arcturus about 15 degrees above it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Date time location facing west Jupiter was low in the sky with the bright star Arcturus about 15 degrees above it.

And????

Most people dont know all requirements for a good UFO report, why you keep harping on about it?
Im just presenting what was told to me in good faith...

Sorry its not scientific for you, but there you go, what can you do?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

And????

Most people dont know all requirements for a good UFO report, why you keep harping on about it?
Im just presenting what was told to me in good faith...

Sorry its not scientific for you, but there you go, what can you do?

Just giving some info on objects that were in the sky at that time facing that direction, if it doesn't interest you too bad others might like to know.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

is just pure ignorance.

Maybe get a little clue about photography before trying to rate it as good or not.

Maybe you get a clue about the subject under discussion then return with your super duper knowledge of cameras. Until then zoom

The subject under discussion is whats in the photos supplied in the OP is it not?

NO need for super duper knowledge of cameras to see what I pointed out, just simple brain power to think is enough.

You'll get there one day

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting photos.. a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good catch. a reply to: SecretKnowledge

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join