It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo's from Bray, Ireland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
These photo's were taken by a friend of mine 10 days ago in the town of Bray, County Wicklow, here in Ireland.

They were taken approx. 11.30pm that evening. Himself and another friend were out on the balcony of an apartment on the third floor, just chatting away when they noticed a light which was "too bright to be a star". This light started moving at impossible speed left to right and diagonally for a while. My friends had a clear view as there were no trees or anything else to obstruct and this was happening over a large area of fields.

Now im not sure which image was taken first, im no good at checking data.
So he got his phone out and zoomed in

Not much there..
Shortly after they noticed orbs flying out of the UFO and zooming around, all different angles, and returning back into it.
In this next image you can see a trail or whatever when an orb shot out of the UFO, ten o' clock position.

More in this one

Now, there was 2 orbs at any one time zooming around at impossible speeds, and after a couple of minutes of this they would go back into the UFO.
When they did the UFO started getting brighter. This happened maybe half a dozen times. Each time the UFO got more bright, as if the orbs were gathering some sort of energy and powering up the UFO.
(plasma from the atmosphere?)
They started seeing structure

The two of them were totally amazed. The whole time this was happening the UFO remained stationary.
Light started emanating from the craft more and more with each "power-up"
Now it looks like a double cross

This last image is imo the best where we see solid structure.
If you notice the point of the cross on the right-hand side, it looks like where maybe the power source is. Its brighter than the other 3 points.
Notice the amount of light emanating from the craft at this stage.

They tried to record from their phones but could only get a couple seconds and then the recording would stop. This happened multiple times.
After maybe 30 minutes of this sighting, the UFO vanished into thin air.

The reason im only posting them now is that i was talking to another guy i know in the area and he reckons he has better images, day and night-time. Ive been waiting for his ones but they havnt arrived to date.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Could be drones.

Your friend's story was lacking any impossible aviation moves such as perfect 90 degree turns, traveling at unfathomable speeds and coming to a full stop.

It's definitely not something you see everyday. But it could be achieved with drones.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

VERY cool. Thank you.

I will share these with Nathaniel Redman.

peace

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Could be drones.

Your friend's story was lacking any impossible aviation moves such as perfect 90 degree turns, traveling at unfathomable speeds and coming to a full stop.

It's definitely not something you see everyday. But it could be achieved with drones.

"This light started moving at impossible speed left to right and diagonally for a while"

It did come to a full stop, i just forgot to put it in.

It was wayyyyyyy too fast to a drone, never mind anything else we currently know of

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Looks like they are not the original photos, so not much useful data.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If that's because there is no EXIF data, the website image software strips that out. So they are the originals most likely, but with the EXIF data gone.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

First no exif data attached so no shutter speed etc taken on a phone at night so total waste of time as the zoomed in images are out of focus, as for claims of speed why NO video and exactly how do you measure speed if you don't know size or distance. The impossible speed claims have now become a cliche on ufo posts.

Starnge that people with good camera equipment and that know how to use it never seem to see these things it's always a person with a mobile.

Given the time and at that location a few bright OBJECTS were visble direction facing would have helped but Jupiter , Saturn and a couple of bright stars if clear may have been visible, camera exposure info and direction facing always help.

30 mins and no other reports

edit on 27-7-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Jeez man, you always say this same thing. Cliché, say hello to cliché. Just because people don't whip out a video camera doesn't make them dubious. You also know that if they used their phone video it would be a shaky mess and worthless. That's if it was able to capture the light at all.

What you could do is ask the OP if they can get the original images and post them on photobucket. Bit more practical than cynical incredulity, yeah?

There are three planets in the sky at the moment so I'm wondering if they were watching one of them? Too late for Venus, but that's the one that people frequently describe as, "too bright to be a star." The other two are Jupiter (very bright right now) and Saturn.

What's that phenomenon called when a star looks like it's zig-zagging? It's on the tip of my tongue. Caused by the observer moving and the lack of reference points in the sky causes them to think the light is moving. Not microsaccadian...

ETA - ahhh you edited while I was posting. Much more helpful to mention planets

edit on 7.27.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

What's that phenomenon called when a star looks like it's zig-zagging?

Autokinetic effect mate.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's the bugger! Nice one

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Well we do always seem to get the automatic quote the object moved at impossible speeds etc etc SO exactly how do they calculate that they have NO point of reference so that HAS become a cliche, like we have tech 50 years ahead Nasa always lies and other conspiracy gems.

So this is what you do to report a ufo

1) Insert camera phone photo of a bright dot of light.
2) No data on exposure, no direction facing etc
3) Make claims about speed although when you have no way to measure it OR to back it up.
4) Make sure you say you watched it for 10,20,30 mins yet no effort is made to get video, better images and no other reports to back it up.

I think that about covers it.

Do you get the point.

If is see a point of light like this near my house.

I will make the effort to see what it really is

Like I said strange that people with decent equipment and the know how NEVER seem to be lucky.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Great capture
Those are real ufo orbs my friend. Banging photography capturing the inner workings or the orb.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If you could please clarify 1 thing.

You initially say this in your first paragraph

Himself and another friend were out on the balcony of an apartment on the third floor, just chatting away when they noticed a light which was "too bright to be a star". This light started moving at impossible speed left to right and diagonally for a while. My friends had a clear view as there were no trees or anything else to obstruct and this was happening over a large area of fields.

You say this light started moving at impossible speeds, you give directions it moved.

Then further down in the same opening post you say this

The two of them were totally amazed. The whole time this was happening the UFO remained stationary.

I think I know what you mean but could you please clarify, as it does seem a little contradictory.

This last image is imo the best where we see solid structure. If you notice the point of the cross on the right-hand side, it looks like where maybe the power source is. Its brighter than the other 3 points. Notice the amount of light emanating from the craft at this stage.

Solid structure?

I see image artifacts due to zoom, no structure though.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It did come to a full stop, i just forgot to put it in.

OK so I think this

The whole time this was happening the UFO remained stationary.

means that the whole time the little orbs were going and coming the main object stayed stationary?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
it's an out of focus dot of light.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
it's an out of focus dot of light.

Your opinion

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Great capture Those are real ufo orbs my friend.

Your opinion

but this

Banging photography capturing the inner workings or the orb.

is just pure ignorance.

Maybe get a little clue about photography before trying to rate it as good or not.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
No an expert opinion of someone with 38 years experience taking puctures also someone who wouldn't run away from an opportunity to prove my point unlike you

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That "two orbs zooming around" thing reminds me that last Saturday evening I saw something that could be described as that. What I thought was a slowly drifting, sparkling mylar balloon just at the edge of my vision decided to get very lively after a "jet" passed nearby (looked more like a flying trilobite than a jet, but the sun was at a low angle). The "balloon" suddenly got solid and not sparkly and followed the jet for a while, then curved west to meet up with another balloon. They circled around each other and spread out, like they were doing a little dance, and then drifted off in opposite directions until they vanished. Balloons and odd wind patterns, perhaps? I'll never know.

I had no phone with me, and it was so high in the sky all it would have shown were some white specks, if anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not been here in a while... Nice to see the usual fishers out looking to railroad threads

OP: Nice pics and interesting encounter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join