It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology company microchips staff...It Begins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Technology company microchips staff...it has only just began.

Yes it’s all voluntary now and is being tested. But this is how it always reaches a critical starting point.

The tech company Three Square Market in Wisconsin, USA found 50 out of its 80 employees freely volunteered to be micro-chipped. Doing away with the need for staff to remember swipe cards for clocking in to work, opening doors and even ordering food from the cafeteria. Convenient in a way. Previously most such schemes have resulted in a much lower take up of around 10% or lower. Employees were not keen to have an intrusive device inside them 24/7.

Three Square Market chief executive Todd Westby said that the chip would not track employees and did not have GPS positioning.

“We think it's the right thing to do for advancing innovation just like the driverless car basically did in recent months,” said Mr Westaby.
He said that the response among staff ‘exceeded my expectations’.
“Friends, they want to be chipped. My whole family is being chipped - my two sons, my wife and myself,” he said.

Sam Bengtson, a software engineer said:

“In the next five to 10 years, this is going to be something that isn’t scoffed at so much, or is more normal. So I like to jump on the bandwagon with these kind of things early, just to say that I have it.”

Warnings?

Yet there are also dark warnings....

Privacy experts also raised the alarm and questioned how secure the chip really was.
Alessandro Acquisti, a professor of information technology and public policy at Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College, said that the microchip could be use for something more invasive later on.

The chip could track how long employees were in the bathroom or how long they took on their lunch breaks without their knowledge, he warned.

Source : Daily Telegraph

While talk of the introduction of this little chip used to seem like a conversation among a private society of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists, until yesterday, this terrifying reality now coming to a workplace near you. Before you’re sold on the idea of convenience and a new era of technology, you need to know what’s been revealed in the last few hours since the inception of this surgically implanted tracking device. More importantly, it needs to be stopped before it takes off even more than it seems to already have......

Source : Freedom Daily

Now when anything new is introduced we know it takes a while to convince people it is for their own good. But eventually it becomes the norm for the majority and those who continue to resist are then picked off and pressured into conformity.

It will be sold to everyone as being for your own convenience, safety and security. Giving you access to all sorts of things you’d normally need various pieces of plastic, paper and cash for. But it will slowly become the norm. You want a job, or medical treatment, to drive a vehicle or even buy something. You’ll need a microchip.

And who knows what your employer and various authorities will do with all possibilities it opens up for them to monitor us all day every day?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sure is scary stuff...

Presumably, same company as this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

who is better at this than Bill Burr the Alex Jones side of him

isn't he remarkable at it

have a nice day every body where ever you are, its time to sleep for me right now

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, you know, this all started probably 10 or 15+ years ago with Digital Angel. So, this isn't "new."

What is new is the blatancy of it. I am sure they'll tell people that it will be the best thing for your pets, children, after all, everything is always "for the children," and yourself. They'll market as "cool" and "trendy."

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

GPS microchip terrorists we capture and then return them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i'm pleasantly surprised, because after some of the religious mania threads i just read, i thought this one would be about the mark of the beast. glad to see that's not the case.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The day my workplace tells me I need to be microchipped is the day I tell them to take this job and shove it! I'll be damned before I have something implanted into my body for a freaking job!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Most people don't realize it but you are carrying around 2 or 3 chips anyway. your DL, your Visa card and your phone.

Especially your phone.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have a smart home.

If I COULD integrate a CHIP to control various devices at home...I would.

Sometimes voice control isn't enough.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

King James Version (KJV) Public Domain

So why fight prophecy? 'They' predicted all this a long time ago - before artificial intelligence,computers and smartphones.

You trust people who want to know where you are don't you? - After all its for yuur own good, isn't it?

Why be paranoid? - Why be paranoid about 'them' being out to get you? - 'They' already gotcha

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Microchips?

Nothing a razor blade, stiff drink and a steady hand won't fix.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This Guy owner of 32M is a douchebag control freak who like in the Bill Burr video doesn't give one rip about your Freedom, dignity or security! He knows EXACTLY what he is doing by creating slaves and cattle of his employees what a disgrace of humanity!

What he is offering is not convenience its slavery. If you cannot locate a wallet or an ID card you deserve to be chipped and sold into this modern servitude! Sad thing is there will be a vast majority of people stupid enough to do this and when it finally turns to crap will also be the ones wondering why this happened...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Most people don't realize it but you are carrying around 2 or 3 chips anyway. your DL, your Visa card and your phone.

Especially your phone.

Actually I do but with very little effort I can remove them from my body, set them down and walk away. Once you are chipped and just like everything these days it becomes cool enough everyone wants to do it then you will have little choice but to keep this collar around your neck.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

King James Version (KJV) Public Domain

So why fight prophecy? 'They' predicted all this a long time ago - before artificial intelligence,computers and smartphones.

You trust people who want to know where you are don't you? - After all its for yuur own good, isn't it?

Why be paranoid? - Why be paranoid about 'them' being out to get you? - 'They' already gotcha

whoops, i spoke too soon

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I wonder if a criminal will chop hands off to gain access?
Reminds me of Demolition Man.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Technology company microchips staff...it has only just began.

Yes it’s all voluntary now and is being tested. But this is how it always reaches a critical starting point.

This is completely unnecessary, we have DNA readers that can scan your DNA and ID a person.

No need for microchip.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Now thats some dedication. The ones that volunteered knew they'd be working there a long time. Looking at the picture it sure is an eyesore. I wouldn't want one of those things in my hand.

Stories like this are important to track as the crusade of privacy invasion rages on.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Now thats some dedication. The ones that volunteered knew they'd be working there a long time. Looking at the picture it sure is an eyesore. I wouldn't want one of those things in my hand.

Stories like this are important to track as the crusade of privacy invasion rages on.

top topics

join