It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person Writes Thoughts on Trump's Military Ban

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

This is what I mean by I have no posse, people are entitled to their own opinions. I have mine and only mine. My issue was never about whether dysphoria was real or not, as I've said over and over already.

edit on 26-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Do you understand MISDIAGNOSED?

I knew a woman who was MISDIAGNOSED with breast cancer. Had surgery and everything. Never actually had cancer. Boy, was she pissed. Doesn't mean everyone diagnosed with breast cancer doesn't actually have it. Most times, they do.
edit on 26-7-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

he even admits that he was "misdiagnosed" 

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Apparently just like transgender people changing their sex willy nilly....Deaf Alien moves the goal posts willy nilly.

Actually you guys are the ones who claimed that some people just decide to be transgender willy nilly.

Please quote be before I decide to lmfao on you

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Apparently just like transgender people changing their sex willy nilly....Deaf Alien moves the goal posts willy nilly.

Actually you guys are the ones who claimed that some people just decide to be transgender willy nilly.

Please quote be before I decide to lmfao on you

I don't know if you actually said that but many people here on ATS have claimed that. Like how some people claimed that people just decide to be gay.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't know if you actually said that but many people here on ATS have claimed that. Like how some people claimed that people just decide to be gay.

LMFAO!!!

You keep spreading fake news and putting words in other peoples mouths.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

And all we are doing is speaking our opinions.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I gotta wonder one thing though. That doctor has to be incompetent. A good psychiatrist would root out Walt's true issue.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'm still lost...does Walt have a mental illness or is he transgender?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

LMFAO!!!

What?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Do you understand MISDIAGNOSED?

I knew a woman who was MISDIAGNOSED with breast cancer. Had surgery and everything. Never actually had cancer. Boy, was she pissed. Doesn't mean everyone diagnosed with breast cancer doesn't actually have it. Most times, they do.

So it is a mental issue then??I mean in order for the to be a misdiagnosis there has to be a diagnosis...So what is the mental diagnosis?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

LMFAO!!!

What?

And now you play the possum. Bravo.

link   

originally posted by: caf1550

I'm lost to my friend....You should ask Deaf Alien...he is the ATS transgender expert....

link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Oh but all the so called stories we hear on ATS about real transgenders, growing up with Gender Dysphoria and living happily ever after ARE real instead?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

LMFAO!!!

What?

And now you play the possum. Bravo.

Are you ok? People have actually said that being gay or transgender is a choice. Do you think that some people are born gay or transgender?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

He has mental illness called dissocative disorder.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This guy... isn't qualified to speak on the subject.

But while he was granted a platform to comment on transgender issues, Heyer's experience isn't reflective of the experiences of the overwhelming majority of transgender people; he even admits that he was "misdiagnosed" and was actually suffering with "a dissociative disorder that required talk therapy, not surgery." His views about transitioning aren't rooted in research or medical expertise. The idea that many transgender people experience "transition regrets" has been widely debunked and contradicts the positions of major professional medical organizations, which all view transitioning as an important and beneficial step for people who identify with a gender identity that doesn't correspond with their biological sex.

What the Media Should Know About Walt Heyer

..haters gonna hate.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I just spent the better part of 30 mins reading this entire thread and I haven't learned a thing from it...now I don't know if its mental illness or being trans or both or being a schizo on the wrong meds...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'm lost to my friend....You should ask Deaf Alien...he is the ATS transgender expert....

Unless he went through the surgical procedure and reverted back to original sex organs then he is no Bilbo Baggins who wrote the book "There and Back Again"

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
This guy... isn't qualified to speak on the subject.

But while he was granted a platform to comment on transgender issues, Heyer's experience isn't reflective of the experiences of the overwhelming majority of transgender people; he even admits that he was "misdiagnosed" and was actually suffering with "a dissociative disorder that required talk therapy, not surgery." His views about transitioning aren't rooted in research or medical expertise. The idea that many transgender people experience "transition regrets" has been widely debunked and contradicts the positions of major professional medical organizations, which all view transitioning as an important and beneficial step for people who identify with a gender identity that doesn't correspond with their biological sex.

What the Media Should Know About Walt Heyer

..haters gonna hate.

And you are qualified? How does one qualify to speak in subject. Please tell me.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join