It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person Writes Thoughts on Trump's Military Ban

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Touche!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: kaylaluv

But I don't even have a posse, nor do I need one. If you haven't noticed, I have my views, and only my views. I disagree with many points expressed from my "posse"

You guys on the other hand, high five each other with every comment, and reiterate each other over and over.

Bullcrap. I have never seen you disagree with the alt-right on ATS. Never. I've seen you give quite a few high fives to them though.
edit on 26-7-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I said elaborate, not project yourself.

I'm waiting.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Open your mind and let opposing views in kayla. Look at it objectively without dismissing it before hand, It's the only way to have an honest discussion.

It won't kill you..

Perhaps you should spare some of that advice for the OP who just a couple of posts back implied that trans people who aren't living in regret as the right-wing propagandist's token, "are still in TG-MK Ultra brainwashed mode?"

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Apparently you have reading comprehension issue. Walt himself said he had dissocative disorder which is a mental illness.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Really? I've said since day one, on page one, that I acknowledge dysphoria was real and i didn't consider it a mental illness, which already contradicts most people from my "posse".

Nice try.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Apparently you have reading comprehension issue. Walt himself said he had dissocative disorder which is a mental illness.

He is also said he went through a sex change operation as per live camera interview. Or are your eyes too veiled to watch the truth?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

He is also said he went through a sex change operation as per live camera interview. Or are your eyes too veiled to watch the truth?

I know he said he went through a sex change operation.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sometimes a person with schizophrenia will think they are someone else (woman instead of a man). When given the traditional meds for schizophrenia, this delusion goes away. Schizophrenia meds don't work for people with true gender dysphoria. It's been tried. Doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well I can't really speak for OP can I? I don't agree with that assertion either, because I do believe some people are born in the wrong bodies, at its most basic and simple level. Beyond that, it's too complicated for any of us to truly understand, and that's why I discuss these issues.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

thefederalist.com... gender-insanity/

What does the first line say??

As a former transgender.....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Never seen you arguing with anyone that gender dysphoria is real. You just quietly sit there while they spew their nonsense. But boy, you sure speak up when someone from my "posse" says something you don't agree with.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So a man thinks he is a woman...has a surgery to make himself a woman.....

NOT TRANSGENDER!!!!

I think I understand now.....

edit on 26-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Why don't you read my last post?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

NOT TRANSGENDER!!!!

Don't hurt your brain.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Never seen you arguing with anyone that gender dysphoria is real. You just quietly sit there while they spew their nonsense. But boy, you sure speak up when someone from my "posse" says something you don't agree with.

Mental health professionals often change patients prescriptions while figuring out their ailment.....Just because one drug doesn't work for this mental illness doesn't mean it isn't a metal illness...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

NOT TRANSGENDER!!!!

Don't hurt your brain.

Apparently I wrecked yours with a simple argument.....No rebuttal I see.......

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yet on PAGE ONE you said this:

He admitted he isn't a transgender person so he doesn't speak for the transgender community.

and yet when I go visit your silly source...to check out for any possible deleting of words from you....you are right, he was suffering from a disorder but YOU SAID that "He admitted he isn't a transgender person"...more correctly, his admittance were omitted from this website.

Quit playing with words...you are using political science wording to confuse people. Sick and twisted with words and I know people who talk like you. They are losers.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Apparently just like transgender people changing their sex willy nilly....Deaf Alien moves the goal posts willy nilly.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Apparently just like transgender people changing their sex willy nilly....Deaf Alien moves the goal posts willy nilly.

Actually you guys are the ones who claimed that some people just decide to be transgender willy nilly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join