It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person Writes Thoughts on Trump's Military Ban

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: seasonal

a reply to: Deaf Alien

What exactly allows someone to speak for the trans community?

A true transgender person of course.

And is there a test or certification to pass the smell test of a true liberal. Or is the fact that the un-transed or de-transed disagrees with the liberal mantra got his trans license pulled (in your view) and he no longer represents a good the wholesome trans marching in lock step any more?

Why do you guys keep missing the fact that he admitted he wasn't transgender?

So a person who had surgery and lived as the opposite sex is not transgender?? Now I'm totally confused!!

So if a person who identified as transgender and lived as such now thinks it was wrong so they don't identify that way anymore and all of sudden his whole experience as living transgender is void?!?!!???

Why ask me? Ask Walt.

I'm asking you due to the fact that you presented yourself as a transgender expert...You yourself said the only opinion you value was one of a "true transgender". I'm only asking that you define what a "true transgender" is....

Sighs. One more time... Walt HIMSELF admitted he wasn't transgender, never was. Ask him. Not me.

Still pumping the fake news without watching the posted YT video of a live interview with Walt talking about his sex-change operation, yet you believe in another fake-ass site and hold it to the bible as truth.

Ged-oudda-here!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

He admitted he isn't a transgender person so he doesn't speak for the transgender community.

Heyer's experience isn't reflective of the experiences of the overwhelming majority of transgender people; he even admits that he was "misdiagnosed" and was actually suffering with "a dissociative disorder that required talk therapy, not surgery." His views about transitioning aren't rooted in research or medical expertise. 

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

You sir are FAKE NEWS or a DISINFO AGENT

Here is the truth video about his sex-change operation

SHAME ON YOU!

Oh how cute. Using maymay when you can't have a rational discussion.

Right... like you're the king of rational judgement around here. More like the king of deflection..😏

So what did you think of what Walt had to say about the military readiness of transgendered ?

If transgender people can pass and serve in the military, then let them.

Define "pass" please. Then ask other military personnel whether they "accept" or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

He admitted he isn't a transgender person so he doesn't speak for the transgender community.

Heyer's experience isn't reflective of the experiences of the overwhelming majority of transgender people; he even admits that he was "misdiagnosed" and was actually suffering with "a dissociative disorder that required talk therapy, not surgery." His views about transitioning aren't rooted in research or medical expertise. 

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

SHAME ON YOU!

Right... like you're the king of rational judgement around here. More like the king of deflection..😏

So what did you think of what Walt had to say about the military readiness of transgendered ?

Define "pass" please. Then ask other military personnel whether they "accept" or not.

He was mentally ill. Diagnosed with dissocative disorder so according to them he shouldn't have been in the military.

link   

And is there a test or certification to pass the smell test of a true liberal. Or is the fact that the un-transed or de-transed disagrees with the liberal mantra got his trans license pulled (in your view) and he no longer represents a good the wholesome trans marching in lock step any more?

So is there a test or a certificate to make someone who is not a trans able to make an informed comment on this issue?

link   

SIGH...... once again you said this.

So I ask you once again what's your definition of a "true transgender"?

Just answer the question to back up what you already said...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

SHAME ON YOU!

Deaf Alien, how dare you want equal opportunities for all able-bodied individuals.

The words your posting are pure heresy. Heresy, I tell you!

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

But I don't even have a posse, nor do I need one. If you haven't noticed, I have my views, and only my views. I disagree with many points expressed from my "posse"

You guys on the other hand, high five each other with every comment, and reiterate each other over and over.

link   

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

SHAME ON YOU!

He was mentally ill. Diagnosed with dissocative disorder so according to them he shouldn't have been in the military.

And why do you think Trump made the TG ban then?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Lol, you're asking me to stop? Why reply to my initial post in here then? Grow up, lady friend. No one is going to coddle you and no one is going to partake in your victim games.

I replied to your initial post because it was full of biased bs.

I'm quite grown , thank you , no need for coddling here.. and I am not your friend.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh so you're stuck on what I said? I said that in reference to Walt. A person with gender dysphoria persist the whole life since birth. Walt got mentally ill for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So is there a test or a certificate to make someone who is not a trans able to make an informed comment on this issue?

Maybe a lie detector test???

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

SHAME ON YOU!

He said "in any capacity". So that means you can say you're a transgender and you'll be out of the military.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Lol, you're asking me to stop? Why reply to my initial post in here then? Grow up, lady friend. No one is going to coddle you and no one is going to partake in your victim games.

I replied to your initial post because it was full of biased bs.

I'm quite grown , thank you , no need for coddling here.. and I am not your friend.

So you're allowed to go out of your way to reply to a post and call is biased, without ANY evidence or backup..but when someone does that to you, they shouldn't and they're filled with B.S and are bullies? Lmao.

You're just filled with the double standards.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: kaylaluv

But I don't even have a posse, nor do I need one. If you haven't noticed, I have my views, and only my views. I disagree with many points expressed from my "posse"

You guys on the other hand, high five each other with every comment, and reiterate each other over and over.

LMAO.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

SHAME ON YOU!

He said "in any capacity". So that means you can say you're a transgender and you'll be out of the military.

I am asking YOU why YOU think he made the TG ban! Stop deflecting the question to what Trump said. I am not asking Trump I am asking YOU. So just answer the question.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh so you're stuck on what I said? I said that in reference to Walt. A person with gender dysphoria persist the whole life since birth. Walt got mentally ill for whatever reason.

I'm not stuck on anything, you backed yourself in a corner and now you have no argument. Matter of fact the more you speak the worse it is. I know what happened to Walt. I can read and even watched his video where he talks about his sex change.

On another note....You just stated a person with gender dysphoria their whole life (Walt) is mentally ill?!?!?! WTF man.... is it a mental issue or not????? Or let me guess Walt is only mental now because he doesn't agree with you...

edit on 26-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

link   

Care to elaborate what you find so funny so I can gladly shut you down?

link   

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

SHAME ON YOU!

I am asking YOU why YOU think he made the TG ban! Stop deflecting the question to what Trump said. I am not asking Trump I am asking YOU. So just answer the question.

Why ask me? He already explained the reason. Money.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

SHAME ON YOU!

Deaf Alien, how dare you want equal opportunities for all able-bodied individuals.

The words your posting are pure heresy. Heresy, I tell you!

The problem is a majority of the time they are not able bodied , due to recovery from surgery, mental health complications... it was stated in another thread that these transgendered serving were often not ready for battle if needed.

This is what Trump and his advisors have looked into, and are probably tired of some transgendered using the military for their own selfish agendas.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Care to elaborate what you find so funny so I can gladly shut you down?

The irony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join