It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person Writes Thoughts on Trump's Military Ban

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's odd that I was being attacked for repeating what Walt said.

Please cite your quote where he said he WASN'T transgendered. So far you have come into my thread and totally spewed FAKE sources and put words into members's mouths and outstandingly deflected answering questions with a straight answer.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ah, she's gone back and done it now.

True friendship.

And Kayla reckons I'm part of some imaginary posse

Now I'm trolling.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What can I say, people get bored with 4Chan and Stormfront, so they come over here sometimes to play.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Please cite your quote where he said he WASN'T transgendered. So far you have come into my thread and totally spewed FAKE sources and put words into members's mouths and outstandingly deflected answering questions with a straight answer.

I already did. He said he was misdiagnosed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What can I say, people get bored with 4Chan and Stormfront, so they come over here sometimes to play.

So, you make bizarre, broad assumptions about people.

Then presume to speak with authority on serious issues...and expect me and others' to take you seriously?

Again...who's the troll?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I already did. He said he was misdiagnosed.

I just had to star that.

Gospel because it suits your narrative.

So Walter is a reliable source of information. I'll take that as an affirmative.

We should listen to Walter...he knows his eggs.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

He didn't say he wasn't "transgendered" (grammatically incorrect, by the way - it's an adjective, not a verb). He said he was misdiagnosed with gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He didn't say he wasn't "transgendered" (grammatically incorrect, by the way - it's an adjective, not a verb). He said he was misdiagnosed with gender dysphoria.

Preach it, sister.

Walter, like you...is an authority on the issue.

You must both be right.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

He admitted he isn't a transgender person so he doesn't speak for the transgender community.

Heyer's experience isn't reflective of the experiences of the overwhelming majority of transgender people; he even admits that he was "misdiagnosed" and was actually suffering with "a dissociative disorder that required talk therapy, not surgery." His views about transitioning aren't rooted in research or medical expertise. 

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

Wow...quit your trolling already.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Walter doesn't know crap - only what his therapists tell him. The first one was wrong, the second apparently got it right.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

He admitted he isn't a transgender person so he doesn't speak for the transgender community.

Heyer's experience isn't reflective of the experiences of the overwhelming majority of transgender people; he even admits that he was "misdiagnosed" and was actually suffering with "a dissociative disorder that required talk therapy, not surgery." His views about transitioning aren't rooted in research or medical expertise. 

www.mediamatters.org...
Sorry.

Wow...quit your trolling already.

Me telling you that he said he was "misdiagnosed" is trolling? I guess Walt is trolling you too.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I notice you are being awfully quiet while certain people are being totally insulting to deaf alien for no other reason than to be a jerk. Is he one of your "posse", so you are unwilling to call him out the way you do others?

Did you also notice i was offline? You dont really expect me to sit here and police the thread now do you?

Deaf is a big boy, he can handle himself.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Walter doesn't know crap - only what his therapists tell him. The first one was wrong, the second apparently got it right.

Moneyshot!

Think I'll head on over to 4chan or something, leave you and Deaf to wallow in the glory of your own self-congratulatory insanity.

Y'all should invite Walt to join you.
edit on 26/7/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Deaf is a big boy, he can handle himself.

No he can't!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

THIS MAY BE THE MUD PIT....

But Stay on topic.
IF there is a problem with post, alert staff.
Instead of debating it and other members for pages.

It's not fair to ATS, or its other members or visitors to derail threads with off topic material.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:
edit on Wed Jul 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You certainly police the thread when it's my "posse". Can't the alt-right handle themselves like big boys when they are called bigots?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Buh bye.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Anyone who doesn't think that should bullets start flying that there won't be a s**t ton of "friendly fire" accidents due to this social experiment is not really a thinking person.

Also, the millions of dollars of waste taxpayers will suffer in transforming all basis and ships and aircraft to have specialized restrooms on top the surgery is possibly the biggest joke on a once proud nation ever played.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well to be fair, it's usually in my own threads. I can't really speak for anyone other than myself, nor do I ever try to, but I'm not really here to be insulting or cause a fight.. I'm certainly not a bigot, nor am I in some posse, I'm only this passionate about this subject because it's a pretty huge part of my life and I think I've been pretty patient with not just you, but also everyone else, considering the hostility and ignorance that does exist (from both sides). It's not fun fighting all day, I'm only trying to have an honest discussion, the only way I know how to and that's to be as honest as possible. And to be honest, it's hard having one when people are unwilling to be open and honest about it.

edit on 26-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

(post by testsubject271 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join