It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird personal Time Glitch?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Isn't it strange how when somebody posts something about a weirdness that has happened to them, all the sudden you hear it is happening elsewhere to others. It's like an unspoken thing, yet appears to be a big thing all over.

Then again maybe it is just more of the west that consider it nonsense. Seems the East side of the world acknowledges it much more.

I actually listen to MU while I'm driving for work. Seriously considering signing up for the pay part. I'd love to hear the "extra" stuff they do, not to mention catch all the older shows.

I know I could listen at home online, but I'm so busy reading here and elsewhere I wouldn't hear much of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That's funny, I was just thinking the exact same thing after I posted left and was walking the dog. All of us are walking around experiencing the same things, pretending like we are totally normal and average and experiencing nothing out of the ordinary. This life is so crazy, I can't wait to talk about it afterwards with everyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have had a few time "glitches" in my interpretation of this world. They are infinitely unimportant and have caused no noticeable changes as far as I can tell.

One I will share.

When I worked in Boston, I always took the commuter rail into town. The timing of the trains is fairly accurate, so I left one morning for a 9:30AM meeting with plenty of time to spare. Like usual, the train pulled in on time and I got on. I checked my very accurate Seiko watch with the display in the railcar, and the times matched to the minute.

When we arrived at South Station, I checked my watch again, and acknowledged that I had at least a half hour before the meeting would start. My office is only two blocks from the station, in which I walked right to it without stopping. This is typically a 5 minute walk.

When I got to the office, I was 10 minutes late for the meeting, and my watch matched the wall clock in the office; 9:40am. I even checked with other people, asked them the time and they all came up within a minute my watch. Wondered about this for a long time, even thinking that my mind "went somewhere" during the train ride and missed something. So I get that these kind of events are troubling , at best.

edit on 27-7-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I had a pretty weird time glitch a couple weeks ago. I have a Casio G-Shock watch that I have owned since about 2010. I have worn it almost every day since then. About 6 months ago the batter finally died and I had it replaced. All was good until a couple weeks ago I looked at it one morning and it was behind by exactly 25 hours. The time was an hour behind actual time, and the date was the day prior.

Anyone that has had a watch like this, G-Shock, Ironman, etc (basically time/stop watch/alarm/count down with 2 button on either side for setting, restarting, etc.) knows that in order to change these things you must take some very precise actions. You must use your finger nail or an object to press in and hold the upper left hand button, then use the two buttons on right to change digits and choose which digit to change. Very precise actions, which could not possibly have just occurred on accident while sleeping. At the very least the probability is astronomical.

I reset the time and date and just carried on, and the watch has not malfunctioned since. I fully expect it to not need a batter replacement for another 5 years hopefully. It's easy to blow something like this off and forget about it, but I know better than that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yes its a fascinating subject especially when you have that little blip. Earlier this summer lost 10+ minutes driving on a stretch of road with my brother, we have driven that road hundreds of times it takes 10 minutes with no traffic. During rush hour one day Him an I were talking at the start of this stretch and boom we were at the end where we had to turn off, I was in the wrong lane and had to signal to get over, both of us said how did we get here so fast at about the same time. We couldn't remember the well known part where there is a median and yo go down and up the hill before you get where you have to turn off. Just weird...

But if it is another time lines or dimensions,realities etc what happens do you blip out of one do you disappear, are you replaced by another you from another timeline. Can you manifest it yourself, or are their precursors to it happening, ? or does it just happen randomly. is it interwoven with sleep and dreams much like alien abductions are. Is it like the movie Arrival.... I remember one guys story that when he was little like 6-7 he remembered a man coming down his hallway at his house but his mom said something from the kitchen and when he turned around he was gone. Later as an adult he had glitch and e was the adult walking down the hall and he saw his earlier self turn to look at him when he mom said something from the kitchen though he couldn't hear it exactly he said it sounded like what he had heard her say to him as a kid all those years ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well I can shed some light, but you have to decide for yourself if you want to believe it, or how much. Read my post close to the bottom of this page that starts "Heeeeeeere we go!" This is an explanation from a "future" entity that claims to live in a Tachyon Universe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might not make sense out of context, but that's what it is dawg.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

lol started reading through it last night.... definitely has me thinking....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

LOL probably so, though she isn't all that bad, we just got married while we were young and in lust lol thats about all we got right, but we got 2 great daughters out of the deal. Both of them a helluva lot more mature than their parents.

Ive read a little bit it of your thread seems like its more of a viewing than an actual visiting theory is it not..
edit on 28-7-2017 by putnam6 because: wording

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I have seen this happen to me three times in my life ,So op i am with you 100% life can be weird when you do not expect it .

Once when i was young heading to work on a farm 4 hours just vanished and 40+ years later i have no answer for it but that life/nature meant for us to see it and wonder

The other two times 1-2 hours all during the day ,Sober and alert and happy , time played its little trick again , maybe to remind me .

That is my humble opinion op , but i have seen the weirdness first hand

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm confused - when you called him and he said he just passed you, was he referring to being at the round-about or at the gate? If it was at the round about, it sounds quite likely that the person you thought was your roommate at the gate was not actually him, and then you actually did see him at the round about. Sometimes our brains aren't fully focused on our surroundings and interpret things differently than they actually are.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I'm not really sure What it was exactly to be honest, nor is he.

Redtic:

We both can only agree 100% that we passed eached other in the yard. In other words at the house.
I'm on my own as too seeing him afterwards later down the road after the round about.

stonerwilliam:
I work nights driving a route and I can even begin to tell you how many time glitches I have. I've done miles in just a couple minutes and I've done half a block in 10. Very weird.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

you wouldn't happen to be in upstate ny area would you??
just asking...
I lived in Oswego county and was working in Baldwinsville.
I kept find myself getting to work far too soon, not really understanding how I was managing it, even if I was speeding.
Then one day, my friend and I were going to syracuse where she had a doctor's appt. somehow, she completely bypassed the main part of the city and we ended up by the reservation and had to turn around knowing that we'd be late for the appt. but, no we were not late, matter of fact, we were early!!
then after the appt, which had it's own weirdness that I won't get into here..we left to go home.
somehow, we ended up in Mexico... and again, had to turn around and back track some. on the way back, we crossed bridges we don't remember crossing before even. but, we managed to make it home sooner than we could have if we just came straight home.

I don't know, there's seems to be something strange going on with time and space in that little area or something..
or maybe it was with me... have no idea... but my friend believed me after that when I told her that I was getting to work far too quickly...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well most people have things like this all the time the keys were on the dresser and the counter it was all which time loop you were in at the time .
Now like most I have had many unlike most i learned to use it to acutely change events to control what happens next .
And do I every hate knowing every word every juster every event that will take place ( had taken place ( kind like a record that is skipping ) .
So may times i cant count i just look at teh person and say well we already said all that so lets just skip to the end lol .
I have used it to save my son from being killed my other son at 3 months from falling .
I have managed to change my own events many time but lack the control nessery to get out of the time line i am in now .
And this one really sucks . But i did have a brake through this morning and there is now a chance i can redircet it ( it has taken me ten years for this last one .
Honstly I am running out of time ( see i also know my death is close and wile i have stop my death many times this time i cant )
Last diched effort to salvage something . I dont have much hope left even if i redirect it the main time line is very very hard to stay off of .( its been the one my family has mostly been on for over 125 years now .

The stuff most you guys are doing is kids stuff playing and yes its fun but it is also a powerful tool if you can conrol it .
edit on 29-7-2017 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

but, wouldn't there already be a you on that other timeline?? maybe a tad different but still, you?
so it would be a matter of just switching your consciousness to focus on that timeline and not your own and transferring over, if the other you would allow it.... so you have to get to know that other you enough to develop the trust that would be needed and for each to realize that once it's done, neither yous would be exactly what they were...
and it wouldn't really prevent anything from happening to you on this timeline, it would be that most of your consiousness would now be experiencing something different??

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No ma'am I am in Florida for this particular glitch and also the time glitches, but I did also experience the mole glitch in Providence RI. I had time glitches there as well.

You said you ended up in Mexico. I'll assume there is a Mexico New York because if not, you were Really off base! I think I'd notice I was driving across the country!

What happened at the doctors office?

midnightstar:
Perhaps this is child's play, but I suppose the first baby steps is to solidly come to terms that it is actually happening. I mean I know it is, but the old conditioning of thinking comes back into play. Hearing it is happening to others though does make it easier to make that jump. ( pun want intended but still kind of funny)

Perhaps there is a book out there on how to control this? Know anything about that?

Then again I'm not sure if I would want to control it. I know my thinking when I held up from this or early to things is that I was saved from something bad happening or I was moved out of the way of it.

When you say your family has gone through this for quite a few years now, does that mean it runs in the family?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Speaking of time glitches...
Has anyone else noticed how the battle for Mosul was supposed to take something like 6-8 months or there abouts, supposedly it started last year and has been concluded by the Iraqi army? However it doesn't seem like that amount of time has actually passed?
I'm trying to think back to what I was doing earlier in the year, but can't without a doubt recall the battle of(or for) Mosul..I can seem to convince my self that it was happening back then but my memory of it is all cloudy and inconclusive.

Or maybe I'm just getting older and as they say the older you get the faster time seems to pass you by...
Or perhaps we(or I in this case) am just way too decentcized to war and violence that I didn't take notice because it was like any other old day these days..

I dunno it's had me mulling things over for a while especially since there was a couple other things that struck with an "already?!!" moment.

I recall events in my personal and work life perfectly fine from earlier in the year mind you..like people I argued with and sent home from work for being useless dip sh***.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

lol, yes, there's a mexico, ny...
sorry for that confusion. really that would be rather alarming, considering we probably didn't have the proper documents to get back into the country??

and, I don't think I will get into what happened at the doctor's office, that's a different story, a different topic.
most people lose time, I somehow gain time???

edit on 3-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I'm afraid i cannot offer you logic but i can you offer you assurance. Thanks for relating your story that was intriguing.

A few weeks ago i misplaced my jump drive, or so i thought. I always leave it in the same place, and i looked twice for it that day but didn't see it. When i went back over where i'd remember leaving it, low and behold there it was. It left me thinking about many things, the so called Mandela effect that i've read about, and the matrix glitch among other things. I can't explain my experience either. Perhaps the great ones of old are playing tricks with us!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Isn't it strange how when somebody posts something about a weirdness that has happened to them, all the sudden you hear it is happening elsewhere to others. It's like an unspoken thing, yet appears to be a big thing all over.

It relates to the fact when you become aware of something you see it everywhere. Such as seeing faces in objects, which is most common for human beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join