It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the world is already dead, how the heck I missed that...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
That is a spam e-mail somehow entered my e-mail box.
It was so ourageous that I just need to rant that down here...

Second life? You kidding me???!

I entered their page, so I can quote some details:

They say... go and meet real people there and have totaly 1 to 1 experience.... just virtual...

Freaking CARTOOOOOOON WORLD!!!! WHERE IS MY AXE!!?!

/rant off, now back to my work.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here's the source for the interested or any good hackers who can shut them down.... join.virtualworldsland.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am going to look into that and see if it looks any good. I really was into Second Life when it was popular, and my girlfriend and I played around on IMVU for a bit, trolling people looking for love was pretty entertaining. I'll probably go to hell for that. Oh well.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Second life?

Isn't new. Pretty sure it's been around ten plus years.

I think I was the best man at a wedding of a couple who met on there.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Second life was launched in 2003 (LINK). It's certainly not new.

It was created when everyone thought everything was going to get done online, so they made it to seem like real life, online.

Nothing Earth shatteringly bad or good. Just going with what was (and still is) popular.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
Here's the source for the interested or any good hackers who can shut them down.... join.virtualworldsland.com...< br />

Why would you want to shut them down? I don't get your logic.
edit on 2672017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So Second Life was basically like you being your own Sim? I know I heard of it a long time ago, but never actually played it. It appears to be still around. I love the sims games, would I like this ?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
So Second Life was basically like you being your own Sim? I know I heard of it a long time ago, but never actually played it. It appears to be still around. I love the sims games, would I like this ?

Kind of. They had their own shops you could buy real world goods from and all sorts. Not sure what it's like now though. Last time I logged in was about 10 years ago, to see what the hype was all about.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I am going to look into that and see if it looks any good. I really was into Second Life when it was popular, and my girlfriend and I played around on IMVU for a bit, trolling people looking for love was pretty entertaining. I'll probably go to hell for that. Oh well.

-Alee

when it was popular

Username checks out. I think this is the real deal guys. But is she a real female? Lol just kidding.
All the really cool nerdy chicks are taken anyways... Taken, by...other...cool, nerdy chicks...

At least I never wasted my time "trolling" Second Life for cool, nerdy chicks, and been trolled in return for my efforts... trolled... by cool, nerdy chicks...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Any man that kneels before a woman deserves non-existence. If they don't kneel for you, you don't deserve existence.

top topics

join