It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First free sex change change + therapy for transgender.

Next free limb amputations for Apotemnophiliacs.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: SudoNim

So you ban people who consider themselves a "made up word"... thats your answer. Thats acceptable is it.

Ban mentally unstable people from having guns, other dangerous things.

Yeah I find that acceptable.

Are you calling transgender people mentally unstable?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Liquesence

Once a liar, always a liar.

Just telling people whatever the hell they want to hear.

Link

He probably didn't even know the 'T' stands for transgender, but probably something like "tremendous."

Which has nothing to do with banning transgenders from the military.
Was every administration prior to 2016, when transgenders were allowed to serve in the military, anti-LGBT? I ask because you seem to have broadly associated a military decision with an entire community, most of which does not even relate to transgenders.

Equal rights.

Enough said.

Exactly - equal rights.
A transgender can wear the same uniform, follow the same rules and receive the same benefits as any other man, or woman (in the case of F2M)
Equal.

Are you just ignorant or deluded in some way, you are completely ignoring what Trump has stated.

No, I think your are hysterical.
If a guy who likes to wear womens clothing wants to join the military, he doesn't have to declare it. So long as he plays by the rules who is going to know?
If he has had surgery then he no longer qualifies for the military - again equal rights as like anyone else they would would fail the tests for valid reasons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So they have to hide it? Because if they do declare it they are automatically deemed unfit to serve, yet if they don't say they can serve right?

What does that sound like to you?

If he says he is on medications and is going through surgery, or worse demanding funding then, yeah, throw him out.
If he says he likes to play dress up when off duty, I doubt anyone will care as long as he is doing his job.

link   
I wonder what he's really trying to distract all of his little transphobic followers from. Must be something bad somewhere else he doesn't want people to look at or think about, so he's pressed this giant pointless distracto-button instead.

link   
This will affect all 3 transgender soldiers.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: network dude
Is joining the military a right, or a privilege? If it's a right, then nobody would ever "wash out", but they do. Why? because they couldn't adapt to the military way. It's not a crime, it's a fact.

But there are already thousands of transgender folk servicing that didn't wash out. Trump's major excuse for excluding them is "medical costs", he says, not fitness.

Where did you get that number?

As far as I know, there are about 250 of them.

link   
So first people want the right to have females ( the future mothers of your children ) killed .
Now there is a no brainier .
Ok health insurance is design to HEAL people when they are sick of injured (ENDS )
Your sex change is NOT a life threat in any shape form or matter .
Pay for your own junk change ( its stupid anyway ) little peter ) look moomy i am a girl as a 7 year old walks out of his sisters room with a dress on .
MOM SMACK why do you think we named you PETER .
Peter 20 years later marred with children and no longer dresses in women's clothing .
On well place palm can save a life time of ( lord i have no idea of what to write .
30 years agaio O look i am gay and o so special I WANT NOW .
Now being gay no longer makes you o so special so you need to up teh anti
edit on 26-7-2017 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Maybe women shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military, since they go through menstruation every month that could, and sometimes does, cloud their judgement, where, in certain circumstances, soundness is crucial.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I want to pay no taxes and have a 25 hour a week work week, and I bet I could get a lot of people to agree with me, but it still won't happen. Why is that so hard to understand?

Who says I don't understand that?

It could happen if you fight for it. They are fighting for what they want.

It would undermine the integrity of the military. That is something that is and should be paramount, regardless of "feelings". Our society has caved into "feelings" so much that we now have extreme minorities dictating policy to the majority, and it's not only allowed, but encouraged. This is a line in the sand and should not be crossed. Again, LIVES are at stake, lots of them.

link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

Let's talk truth

Yeah lets talk TRUTH.

People that considering butchering a normal healthy body based on how they feel is about as NUTZ as it gets.

I always wonder how genital mutilation became socially acceptable in third world countries.

Now I know.

You are ignorant on this subject.

link   

originally posted by: windword

Is joining the military a right, or a privilege? If it's a right, then nobody would ever "wash out", but they do. Why? because they couldn't adapt to the military way. It's not a crime, it's a fact.

But there are already thousands of transgender folk servicing that didn't wash out. Trump's major excuse for excluding them is "medical costs", he says, not fitness.

As long as they behave and follow orders like the other men, and never bring their transgenderism to work, then I am sure they will be fine.

Unfortunately you saying "i'm sure they will be fine" isn't what Trump is saying is it.

Please describe the "transgenderism's" you are afraid of, because right now the disqualifying factor is labelling themselves transgender.

How are you failing to grasp that simple concept?

link   

a reply to: SudoNim

So you ban people who consider themselves a "made up word"... thats your answer. Thats acceptable is it.

Ban mentally unstable people from having guns, other dangerous things.

Yeah I find that acceptable.

Are you calling transgender people mentally unstable?

Sure did

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Good way to avoid being drafted in the future.

link   

Once a liar, always a liar.

Just telling people whatever the hell they want to hear.

Link

He probably didn't even know the 'T' stands for transgender, but probably something like "tremendous."

Which has nothing to do with banning transgenders from the military.
Was every administration prior to 2016, when transgenders were allowed to serve in the military, anti-LGBT? I ask because you seem to have broadly associated a military decision with an entire community, most of which does not even relate to transgenders.

Equal rights.

Enough said.

Exactly - equal rights.
A transgender can wear the same uniform, follow the same rules and receive the same benefits as any other man, or woman (in the case of F2M)
Equal.

Are you just ignorant or deluded in some way, you are completely ignoring what Trump has stated.

No, I think your are hysterical.
If a guy who likes to wear womens clothing wants to join the military, he doesn't have to declare it. So long as he plays by the rules who is going to know?
If he has had surgery then he no longer qualifies for the military - again equal rights as like anyone else they would would fail the tests for valid reasons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So they have to hide it? Because if they do declare it they are automatically deemed unfit to serve, yet if they don't say they can serve right?

What does that sound like to you?

If he says he is on medications and is going through surgery, or worse demanding funding then, yeah, throw him out.
If he says he likes to play dress up when off duty, I doubt anyone will care as long as he is doing his job.

Trump does... he just tweeted it. Jesus christ you are thick.

link   

It would undermine the integrity of the military. That is something that is and should be paramount, regardless of "feelings". Our society has caved into "feelings" so much that we now have extreme minorities dictating policy to the majority, and it's not only allowed, but encouraged. This is a line in the sand and should not be crossed. Again, LIVES are at stake, lots of them.

That is just your opinion.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: kaylaluv

Let's talk truth

Yeah lets talk TRUTH.

People that considering butchering a normal healthy body based on how they feel is about as NUTZ as it gets.

I always wonder how genital mutilation became socially acceptable in third world countries.

Now I know.

You are ignorant on this subject.

Seems many people are ignorant on just what the military is, and what they do.

link   

a reply to: marg6043

Maybe women shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military, since they go through menstruation every month that could, and sometimes does, cloud their judgement, where, in certain circumstances, soundness is crucial.

Women should not be allowed in certain military roles.
I suspect the decision to allow them on the front line, for instance, will be reversed too.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It's something like a '10 K' run..... Not everyone will cross the finish line. Their heart might be in it, but their physical ability might not be.

'Right or Privilege', there's more to it than that.... Patriotism has been subversively stripped from our Nation little by little. Aldous Huxley wrote extensively upon the subject...

It's a mindset, a patriotism, the sacrificing of much towards the nation, relatives and friends for the continued
security and defense.

You as a nation will not remain free with a Pollyanna attitude. NOWHERE in the world is Freedom Free. The difference lies in your willingness to do you part in it's defense.

ps, Network dude... I'm with you.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Plotus because: add info

link   

And there it is.

They have to have ALL OF IT, or else its riot.

It's like the restroom thing. All the way down to kindergarten they ram rodded that one. And then reacted as if shocked when the expected backlash came.

link   
don't give the transgender people guns...those belong in the hands of high school dropouts and people who don't know what else to do with their life.

do i agree that the military should have to pay for surgeries? no. but I would also assume that the decision and surgery would take place before they entered service. if not then it's all on them to take care of on their own time.
otherwise, you're just saying to them "nah you can't join. you are less than a competent human."
but then we've heard that tune towards one group or another since the inception of the military. time always wins.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join