It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 69
<< 66  67  68   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The reason this is sad is because the issue is bathrooms.
This is what separates who the more qualified choose to be in their Army. /s

It's not performance. It's not capability either. It's attitude.

The "Straight" soldiers complain about Trans in 'their' bathrooms, and the Army isn't about to cater to either side.

The statistics of incorporating a third bathroom/private bathroom into the Army is simply too expensive. The Army is designed specifically designed for lots and big. Most of the bathrooms are not a door and single stall, but larger Men/Women rooms with many stalls.

A third private stall would be for Trans benefit, and for others benefit, as the complaints come mostly from the non-trans side, but anyone can reasonably see the cost verse percentage is too expensive to incorporate, so the most peaceful solution is to minimize trans in areas that cannot be accommodated. Intelligence gathering is a huge field, many work from home even, but the point is this topic is focused around bathrooms yet again, and not ability to serve.

All the comments about surgeries and mental illness is what's called 'ball punching' from ignorant members about the issue. Any trans in the Army is probably as comfortable with a bush as the next man, they're in the Army, not every trans is a pillow snowflake. Personally, this is still ridiculous to me that people complain at all. Even with shared bathrooms, there are individual stalls to give you personal privacy. But while keyboard warriors feel comfortable claiming the issue is trans are too girly to serve, the true issue is the 'macho men' are too squeamish to even share personal space with other Americans there to serve, and react like girls that see a spider or lizard and complain to the CO about it.
edit on 31-7-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious what's going on with Trump? Reverse psychology. Think about it. He is giving the left everything they want by pretending to be against it and thereby creating a feeling of persecution among the liberal base. Which will have the end result in bringing them together and try harder than ever.

I'm not even against some of this stuff. I just don't like dishonesty, manipulation, lies and trickery. And I don't think the modern left has it's heart in the right place. I'm all for gay rights and women's rights and all of that. But the left is just using those people and I don't like it. And I believe the left is the dominant political party. It's blatantly obvious that the right wing is a phantom party.

edit on 31-7-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I just went one grade higher than the douche-bag comment. Otherwise he/she/it or whatever personal pronoun is appropriate might not have understood.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
the transgenders should thank trump for saving them from not having to go to war and killed and be killed for the military industrial complex and its masters who could not give a damn about any soldiers and discarded them like last night dinner when it is done with using them. this would mean that should there be a draft there should be a sudden rise in transgender people lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Incredible (this thread)..

In Germany, there was a huge discussion one or two years ago when a female wanted to join the police. Problem being, she had went through breast enlargement before.

She was denied out of (physical) medical reasons. It´s was deemed to dangerous and a medical risk with the silicon pads for example when it comes to a brawl that has to be taken down or similar, thus not able to fulfill her duty like the rest.

And that´s all that matters.

Women are allowed to serve in Germany if deemed fit.
edit on 3-8-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

The issue isn't their ability to preform.

It's the comfortability of other service members having trans in their bathrooms.

There isn't a logistical fix for this outside of creating a third bathroom and the Army won't do that, or people get over their squeamishness, and they won't do that either.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I must agree with president Trumps ban,now it's about anyone wanting a sex change just join the military.Idont care a persons sexual orientation and if they want to serve they should be allowed only don't expect taxpayers to foot the bill,its just common sense.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Altria

So why ban those who aren't expecting the taxpayer to pay?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: Altria

So why ban those who aren't expecting the taxpayer to pay?

How do you differentiate?

Force them to sign a legal agreement that they will not pursue the procedure while in the military?

What other moral/ethical problems would something like that cause?

eta: considering the size of the demographic its simpler to just ban them, and have some sort of grandfather clause for the people already in.
edit on 9-8-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
If you make joining the miltary you can get free sex operations along with the monthly drugs that is required. Would that become a magnet to people who wanted the operation and that was the reason for signing up?I
I say the same to people who wanted breast augmentations ,these surgerys are cosmetic in nature,The real world insurance won't pay for these so why should the taxpayer foot elective surgery.
This is a dollars and sense issue and not social or racist/bias issues.Personaly I don't care what An indavidual does in the bedroom just don't involve me.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

What do you mean how do you differentiate?

This is probably the dumbest argument i've seen... it's like saying we won't let people into the army who will quit after a month and we can't differentiate who will and wont quit so no-one is allowed in.

This is your argument... rather than ban a procedure... ban anyone who might possibly ever request a procedure.

If that's the case no-one is allowed in since the procedure isn't limited to those who identify as transgender.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickterCops with Tits? Sounds HOT! ;-) (and very Masojinistic, and sure a lot of guys on this site think that is hot too)

edit on 27-8-2017 by FenderTwin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 66  67  68   >>

join