It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If someone wanted to cut their arms and legs off because they felt they didnt need them you would call them crazy. But someone who wants to become a virtual eunich and get a set of fake breasts and demands people call them a female their sane. Im not with you on that and I never will be. To me thats nuts in the most extreme sense. Your making yourself a neuter and destroying your body for pretend time thats not reality. They do not beling in the military. Period.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Forgive me for asking but how do you shoot a gun if you have no arms? How do you run and attack without legs?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
If someone wanted to cut their arms and legs off because they felt they didnt need them you would call them crazy. But someone who wants to become a virtual eunich and get a set of fake breasts and demands people call them a female their sane. Im not with you on that and I never will be. To me thats nuts in the most extreme sense. Your making yourself a neuter and destroying your body for pretend time thats not reality. They do not beling in the military. Period.

You clearly don't know what the word transgender means. Please go back, ask your parents or a teacher to explain it to you and come back to this thread once you are enlighten.

Until then stfu.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I've finally realized the source of so many right-wingers horror about trans folks ...

They're terrified that someone is going to cut off their little wee-wees.

That's the beginning, middle and end of so many comments here ... that and they're utterly horrified that any male would want to "be a woman" since again, obviously for so many, sexism goes hand-in-hand with transphobia.

I can't help but chuckle at this thought ... so many wingnut males are merely emotionally-stunted kids afraid someone's going to cut off their willies.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I've finally realized the source of so many right-wingers horror about trans folks ...

That's the beginning, middle and end of so many comments here ... that and they're utterly horrified that any male would want to "be a woman" since again, obviously for so many, sexism goes hand-in-hand with transphobia.

I can't help but chuckle at this thought ... so many wingnut males are merely emotionally-stunted kids afraid someone's going to cut off their willies.

Yes , of course that's it . They are so sceeered 🙄

Maybe they are just REAL men, who aren't afraid to live in the body they are born in.
If anyone is scared , it's the transgendered... who are afraid to live in the body they were born into.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InsaneIthorian

A TRANSVESTITE is not TRANSEXUAL. smh.

Notice VESTITE on the end. Vest..is for clothes Ite, is a person

A transvestite AKA crossdresser isnt out to change their SEX organs or live as the opposite Sex.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti

Thats nuts. lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or it isnt, I guess!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your straightaphobia is shocking. These people are freaks. It doesn't matter if you get an addadictomy or a dickoffame....someone going to that extreme has mental problems.
And why is this a left/right issue? Freaks is freaks.
edit on 29-7-2017 by lakenheath24 because: sp.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Anyone who is capable of doing the job should have the opportunity to serve.
Let me ask you would you prefer to fight alongside a cowardly man or a brave trans person?.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

The problem is, that you are trying to make me thing people like that are normal, and that I should just accept it. Sorry, not gonna do it. This will just progress until I am supposed to accept MANBLA, and every other perversion out there. And as a retired service guy....it is a distraction.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Care to answer my question? or are you just going to deflect?.
Also if trans folk are a distraction that is on you not them maybe be a more professional soldier.
edit on 29-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I would prefer to fight alongside a brave straight man or woman. I reject your choices. Professionalism does not mean I have to like weirdos.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that the military was assigning individuals to units based on their personal personality and identity preferences.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Our defence minister said this.

the Defence Secretary told the Telegraph: "No, we don't support that ban. I want our military to be completely open. It is right that the military should be equally open to anybody, irrespective of their race, their colour, their gender their sexuality. That is only right."

Shouldn't your military be against discrimination?.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

people like that are normal

How normal is it to drill the crap out of soldiers in order to have them kill innocent people in cold blood? Sociopaths aint normal, nor are the psychopaths actually giving those orders. Transgender people are usually none of all that, define "normal" again?

On the other hand, it's probably pretty normal that most of the Vietnam veterans came back as heroin addicts and shadows of their former selves. Amirite?

U.S. Government Guilty of Creating Heroin Addicts

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

He also said this.

“It is important that they [the armed services] reflect the society that they serve,” he said.

I agree 100%.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A high number of schizophrenics are transgender and a high number of transgendered people are schizophrenics. Unless we want a Full Metal Jacket, Piles incident, then this is probably for the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

A high number of far right Christian fundamentalists are mentally ill.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
A high number of schizophrenics are transgender and a high number of transgendered people are schizophrenics. Unless we want a Full Metal Jacket, Piles incident, then this is probably for the best.

The main psychiatric approaches to treatment for persons diagnosed with gender dysphoria are psychotherapy or supporting the individual's preferred gender through hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery. So as the old saying goes they are a mess psychologically until they either get therapy of change genders.

Problem is gender changes about 20 percent change their mind. And 50 percent contemplate suicide. This is not something the army needs to deal with to maintain readiness. But many here want to link gays in to this as well they are not. They can serve perfectly fine since they don't have the problems with self image. Preferring one sex over the other is perfectly normal.

But it seems many want to include them in the ban as well. They would not be or should not be. The people for the most part in the military could care less with the exception of inner city blacks. But that is just how they grew up so I can't really blame them.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69 >>

join