It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, at least the thread encouraged the usual ATS bigots to fly their freak flags openly here ... so good to see people really expressing their true prejudices and opinions rather than pretending that the issues with LGBT folks are based in either economics or military fitness or anything other than pure spite.

Nah, it's just good ol' garden-variety ignorance and prejudice we're seeing here. Nothing new.

This ban will never see any reality greater than Trump's Twitter. The Joint Chiefs are against it, many Senators on both sides of the aisle ... all it's achieved is to highlight yet another Trump lie and to bring the little weaseling Trump-loving bigots into the light.

Squirm on, Trumpets.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Gay animals hump each other. Is that unnatural?

There are no gay animals.

Homosexuals always complain when people bring up "animals" and claim bestiality is like homosexuality. They remind everybody that "animals can't give consent."

If you can't give consent, you can't be gay.

That is, apparently, an important point in being gay.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Uh oh calling people names now. For some reason I imagine that is not a stretch for you.

Of course bigotry is the intolerance towards those who hold other opinions than you, which you just displayed magnificently.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Yes there are gay animals.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yes there are gay animals.

Did you ask the animals if they were gay?

How do you know these aren't straight animals just experimenting or practicing the motions when their opposite sex isn't available. They do that in prison, and those prisoners aren't gay. When they come out of prison, its right back to straight sex.

Don't misinterpret lack of opportunity for sexual orientation.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Well, at least the thread encouraged the usual ATS bigots to fly their freak flags openly here ... so good to see people really expressing their true prejudices and opinions rather than pretending that the issues with LGBT folks are based in either economics or military fitness or anything other than pure spite.

Nah, it's just good ol' garden-variety ignorance and prejudice we're seeing here. Nothing new.

This ban will never see any reality greater than Trump's Twitter. The Joint Chiefs are against it, many Senators on both sides of the aisle ... all it's achieved is to highlight yet another Trump lie and to bring the little weaseling Trump-loving bigots into the light.

Squirm on, Trumpets.

The generals said it would not be implemented immediately, they didn't say it would not be implemented. He's still the CiC, much to your chagrin

edit on 27-7-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

"Hey Fido why did you just hump that male dog while there's female dogs available around you?"

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
No, the argument is that the US Military is not a private employer and is not subject to the regulations placed on private business by government. They can and do discriminate on a variety of criteria.

Employers discriminate too, but public or private, there's certain criteria that it's illegal to use as a basis for discrimination.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
No, the argument is that the US Military is not a private employer and is not subject to the regulations placed on private business by government. They can and do discriminate on a variety of criteria.

Employers discriminate too, but public or private, there's certain criteria that it's illegal to use as a basis for discrimination.

This may be the 4th time I post this link. The military retains the right to disqualify anyone for a variety of mental issues.

www.thebalance.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Being transgender is a biological issue, not a mental issue.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm not judging them nor saying that they are subhuman. I'm saying that using genitals in ways other than how nature selected/intended is unnatural. They can stick a gerbil in their butt and rub it against their significant other's ear for all I care if that's what they like. Just don't try to convince people that such a behavior is natural.

Is there a definitive guide we humans have to help us decide what is or is not natural when it comes to how we use our genitals? Sticking gerbils in our butts is fricken weird, but how do we know what nature intended? If it's nature's way to have only penis to vagina contact, why is there such a thing as oral copulation or anal penetration?

Perhaps we are the ones that are wrong. Get to gerbil-stuffin...

To paraphrase Goldwater, you don't have to be straight to shoot straight. I'm not calling for a ban in the military by any means. If they can meet the standards and keep their emotional baggage under wraps for the benefit of their fellow soldiers, more power to them.

We agree.

Wanna spoon and talk preferences of colors in gerbils?
Maybe so you could poop? Ear penetration and and nostril penetration is also natural, By your your logic.

The better question would be is what makes you think that this is what nature intended, obviously it's not.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Women pee from there so by your logic it's not natural.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yes, If by biology you mean relating to living processes and by relating to living process your are referring to a brain disorder.
edit on 27-7-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am PRO LGBT, I have a lesbian sister who I love dearly.

Let me give you a hypothetical based on Truth....

I wanted to join the military. I was rejected at MEPS for being under weight. Mind you I scored in the top 97%(Meaning I could Specialize in ANY field I wanted. I personally Wanted to be a combat Medic.

I have 3 friends who are in the military are their platoon is operating at under 70%

Lets say I did get accepted and signed a 4 year contract. I made it through basic training., I made it through my 9 months of Combat med training. A Whole Year I was paid to train and expected to join a platoon and do some super cool and awesome stuff like save their lives. I decide 'Hey I want to be a girl'...I have surgery. I become a Girl. I now have to go through 2 years(Conservative) of post operation treatment, Hormones, Psychological treatment. More surgery to adjust my physical appearance. Im now 3 out of 4 years into my contract

The Platoon I was assigned too and who was waiting for that full year for me to join, get shipped off at under operation capacity. They are going into a non combative zone, which is already under control. 2 Weeks into their tour, they run into a bunch of rebels while on patrol and all die cause, I wasnt there and they went without their medic. 10 USA Soldiers were lost to an army of 50 rebels, they took out 47 of them first though!

How is this good for a country with super high standards and a military power FEARED. How is that good cause we let a would be transgender into our military? When they could have taken me in the first place and just fed me more. I would have given them a full 4 years and 5 out of 10 people would still be alive cause I had the training to save them? Where is my Storm of people getting pissed off cause they wouldn't take me cause I was under weight?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

pee from where? You are women don't uinate through their Anus ,no?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

You said anal penetration is not natural due to them pooping from there so by your logic vaginal penetration is not natural due to them peeing from there.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Artye

There's an easy fix for that. Lets extend military service contracts by the length of time someone is unable to perform their duties for medical reasons. If you're out for a year, you need to spend another year in service. If you're out for a month due to an injury, you stay in for an extra month.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

Yes, If by biology you mean relating to living processes and by relating to living process your are referring to a brain disorder.

Gender identity is not a brain disorder.

You sound like the people who 30 years ago (or sadly, some even now) say being gay is a brain disorder.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You said anal penetration is not natural due to them pooping from there so by your logic vaginal penetration is not natural due to them peeing from there.
Actually, you asked why is anal penetration possible if it wasn't natural. Which is a terrible question you honestly can't answer that yourself there is no point of talking to you.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join