It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I can ask the same of you and ask you not to try to convince people that such a behavior is unnatural.

But I am glad that you do not agree with the ban. Glad that we have common ground.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

All acts of sex between humans is natural, ask a trans gendered person If they feel more natural before or after their transition.

How they feel doesn't matter. They have already denied reality once, how does superficial modification improve their perception of reality? They are running away from the truth.

If it makes people be who they feel the need to be why fight against it eh? it doesn't harm anyone.

It harms them immediately, and it harms other people who are forced to accept it or lose their jobs to HR and activists run amok.

Live and let live have some empathy put yourself in other peoples shoes.

I'm all for live and let live. It's the HR and activists that say otherwise.

Ironic when you say 'empathy' when it's the people who think they are trans that have no basis upon which to judge how they feel. Exactly what is the person's point of reference for how it 'feels' to be the opposite gender? In what way can they possibly know? Can you describe what it feels like to be your gender? Assuming you are not a trans, of course.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I can ask the same of you and ask you not to try to convince people that such a behavior is unnatural.

No need to ask. Penis + Vagina = natural. That's how the species reproduces. The rest is just experimentation.

But I am glad that you do not agree with the ban. Glad that we have common ground.

It happens occasionally

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Being fairly new to this community, I find it refreshing that there are so many here in support of the military

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: LSU0408

One of the worst lies perpetrated on women is that fat is beautiful.

But it doesn't come from men. Comes from fat, bitter women. Go figure.

Have you come to this conclusion/opinion/fact from extensive research or are you the fat bitter woman?

Common sense and the way things work. Don't perpetuate a lie. Men are programmed to be sexually attracted to fit women, not hogs with pink hair.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GlassToTheArson

I support anyone wiling to put their life on the line to defend their country no matter their creed colour or sexual orientation.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I'm not judging them nor saying that they are subhuman. I'm saying that using genitals in ways other than how nature selected/intended is unnatural. They can stick a gerbil in their butt and rub it against their significant other's ear for all I care if that's what they like. Just don't try to convince people that such a behavior is natural.

Is there a definitive guide we humans have to help us decide what is or is not natural when it comes to how we use our genitals? Sticking gerbils in our butts is fricken weird, but how do we know what nature intended? If it's nature's way to have only penis to vagina contact, why is there such a thing as oral copulation or anal penetration?

Perhaps we are the ones that are wrong. Get to gerbil-stuffin...

To paraphrase Goldwater, you don't have to be straight to shoot straight. I'm not calling for a ban in the military by any means. If they can meet the standards and keep their emotional baggage under wraps for the benefit of their fellow soldiers, more power to them.

We agree.

Wanna spoon and talk preferences of colors in gerbils?

edit on 27-7-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sorry the truth hurts. Your feelings matter not, but strap on that SJW cape if you like. Makes little difference to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

They say that massaging the prostate gland feels so good. So is that natural?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
but strap on that SJW cape if you like.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Bud, have you even ever read some of my posts on ATS? You just made my damn week with that one.
Jesus Christ, I reckon when Ive got the idjits on both sides pissed at me, I'm doing something right. Lord bless your heart.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

They say that massaging the prostate gland feels so good. So is that natural?

No!

That's weird, unnatural and should never be spoken of!

Don't leave your house ever again. Don't come near small children and for the love of god...do not join the military.

Pervert!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm not judging them nor saying that they are subhuman. I'm saying that using genitals in ways other than how nature selected/intended is unnatural. They can stick a gerbil in their butt and rub it against their significant other's ear for all I care if that's what they like. Just don't try to convince people that such a behavior is natural.

Is there a definitive guide we humans have to help us decide what is or is not natural when it comes to how we use our genitals? Sticking gerbils in our butts is fricken weird, but how do we know what nature intended? If it's nature's way to have only penis to vagina contact, why is there such a thing as oral copulation or anal penetration?

Perhaps we are the ones that are wrong. Get to gerbil-stuffin...

Back to clinical talk. If you know of some other way for humans to procreate without the use of machines and that involves some other combination of body organs aside from the penis penetrating the vagina and ejaculating sperm into the cervix, please enlighten us.

That is how human beings developed to procreate.

That's not to say that other uses of the genitals and various body orifices does not likewise elicit positive tactile feedback, and people can experiment all they want. It just isn't what nature intended.

It's not rocket science.

Being unnatural does not equal to being evil or non-human. It means 'not natural.'

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Gay animals hump each other. Is that unnatural?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Back to clinical talk. If you know of some other way for humans to procreate without the use of machines and that involves some other combination of body organs aside from the penis penetrating the vagina and ejaculating sperm into the cervix, please enlighten us.

The genitals are not only used for procreation.

That's not to say that other uses of the genitals and various body orifices does not likewise elicit positive tactile feedback, and people can experiment all they want. It just isn't what nature intended. It's not rocket science. Being unnatural does not equal to being evil or non-human. It means 'not natural.'

Define natural. If you use the genitals for any other reason than procreation, it appears your usage of the genitals would be "unnatural".

Having sex for pleasure, therefore, would be "unnatural".

Have you never had sex for pleasure?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

That must mean the condoms are unnatural, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That must mean the condoms are unnatural, right?

Well, by definition they would be unnatural because they prohibit procreation.

If we follow the same logic, the mere act of "pulling-out" could be considered unnatural.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Not everyone wants to procreate.

That's not to say that other uses of the genitals and various body orifices does not likewise elicit positive tactile feedback, and people can experiment all they want.

I was really kind of stressed out over this, but now that I have your permission, I feel SO much better now. Really.

It just isn't what nature intended.

Says who?

Being unnatural does not equal to being evil or non-human. It means 'not natural.'

I think some of the posts in this thread gave me brain damage.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's amazing the contortions people will twist themselves into in order to deny the obvious.

Regardless, I'm done with this line of discussion on this thread. If you want to start another thread on the philosophy of what is natural and not natural, be my guest. We have drifted from the original topic.

I think we can all agree that Trump was ham-handed with his twitter fingers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It's amazing that you would redefine the word "natural".

And yes Trump needs to keep his orange fingers off his phone.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I think we can all agree that Trump was ham-handed with his twitter fingers.

Ham-handed?

That sounds unnatural and perverted. Poor pigs.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join