It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Being LGBT is natural and not a choice eating to much and not getting exercise is a choice.

Newsflash:

1) Sticking the XY reproductive organ into any excretory egress is not how the equipment was designed so is therefore not natural.
2) Rubbing XX + XX genitalia together does not produce children and is not how the equipment was designed, therefore not natural.
3) Denying the anatomical sex that you were born with and thinking you know better than your autonomous body systems is denying reality, therefore not natural.

Now granted, mankind does a lot of things that are not natural, that's kind of our schtik. But don't mistake deviant usage of our bodies for short-term pleasure or mental issues with what nature intended/selected over aeons of evolution.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

It is a natural condition which now we can solve with medical advances.
There have been always Transgender folk but now we can help them more physically and mentally.
It is progress.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

No bl w jobs for you then.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: underwerks

Here are some figures.

"The study by the RAND Corporation estimated that 2,450 of the 1.2 million active-duty members of the military are transgender, and that every year around 65 will seek to transition to the other gender.

The RAND study said that if the Pentagon did not cover the medical procedures for service members — like hormone therapy and surgery — they would likely avoid seeking medical care and would have higher rates of substances abuse and suicide.

Paying for the procedures would cost the Pentagon between $2.9 million to $4.2 million a year, the report said. By comparison, the Pentagon each year spends $6 billion of its $610 billion budget on medical costs for active-duty service members."

Correction.

A Rand Corp study estimated there are BETWEEN 2500 and 7000 service members on active duty who self-identified themselves as TG and an ADDITIONAL 1500 to 4000 in the reserves.

FACT CHECK PEOPLE! !!!

Now if it costs about $3 million per 65 people for TG care costs,etc... per year...

About 11,000 TG/65 = 170 x $3M = $508M per year

This is rough justice math but I am sure it is waaaaay higher than this!
edit on 27-7-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

It is a natural condition which now we can solve with medical advances.
There have been always Transgender folk but now we can help them more physically and mentally.
It is progress.

Solve... with medical advances? Got another newsflash for you, plastic surgery and artificial hormones aren't natural either.

That's a much better word, artificial. And those medical advances you speak of are superficial.

Maybe we should make a new word... anthroficial? Or maybe stick with anthropogenic.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That's where your mind went?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I'll ask the same of you:

Sticking the XY reproductive organ into any excretory egress is not how the equipment was designed so is therefore not natural.

That is where your mind went? Maybe you're a closeted gay?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Sticking the XY reproductive organ into any excretory egress is not how the equipment was designed so is therefore not natural.

When someone describes LGBT as 'natural' I prefer to use a clinical description of how unnatural the sexual behavior is therefore the condition of L, G, B and T are likewise unnatural. I suppose I could have said 'teh butt sex' and 'hawt scissoring warblgarbl' but I'm a little more mature than that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Are you aware that some homosexuals do not perform anal sex?
Are you the type of guy who only does missionary position and nothing else?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well I mean you're clearly retarded, but no one's calling you out for it, so......

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

Well I mean you're clearly retarded, but no one's calling you out for it, so......

Can't make an argument so you call others names instead.
Stay classy.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

When someone describes LGBT as 'natural' I prefer to use a clinical description of how unnatural the sexual behavior is therefore the condition of L, G, B and T are likewise unnatural. I suppose I could have said 'teh butt sex' and 'hawt scissoring warblgarbl' but I'm a little more mature than that.

I think it's natural for people to think the sexual habits or desires of others that have different preferences than ourselves are unnatural.

I could not imagine or understand having the desire to have sex with another man. I could not imagine wanting to be a woman. But those people that do have those desires or feelings may look at my personal sexual preferences and think I'm some sort of freak.

The point is, people should have the freedom to do what they want as long as they do not violate another's rights or any laws.

If those people want to serve in the military, even though they have preferences I find unnatural, I say go for it.

We should thank them for their service. Not shame them or rip them out of the military just because they do not have the same lifestyles or preferences we have.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

All acts of sex between humans is natural, ask a trans gendered person If they feel more natural before or after their transition.
If it makes people be who they feel the need to be why fight against it eh? it doesn't harm anyone.
Live and let live have some empathy put yourself in other peoples shoes.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Actually I already left my rational and intelligent response a couple pages ago but that didn't seem to interest you. Now you're bringing other people's sexuality into question because of their scientific statements. You don't seem to respond well to intelligence. So I felt bad and decided I'd join you on your level for a bit. Think I'm good now...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Actually I already left my rational and intelligent response a couple pages ago but that didn't seem to interest you. Now you're bringing other people's sexuality into question because of their scientific statements. You don't seem to respond well to intelligence. So I felt bad and decided I'd join you on your level for a bit. Think I'm good now...

Too late. You've already destroyed yourself and your credibility with that post. You are in your low level on your own. I feel bad for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You know, we should also take into account the massive chemical experiments being conducted on the population of the planet. Young girls are sexually developing far quicker than they did 50 years ago, breasts are growing to gargantuan sizes due to pumping hormones into our food, and that's just the obvious signs on the surface... So if a transgender person had their genetics manipulated before birth due to exposure to these chemicals in the womb, can anything they do or decide for their sexuality be considered "natural"?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

You know, we should also take into account the massive chemical experiments being conducted on the population of the planet. Young girls are sexually developing far quicker than they did 50 years ago, breasts are growing to gargantuan sizes due to pumping hormones into our food, and that's just the obvious signs on the surface... So if a transgender person had their genetics manipulated before birth due to exposure to these chemicals in the womb, can anything they do or decide for their sexuality be considered "natural"?

That's a good area to be investigated, but I think in this case we would be better served to understand that people in the past had these preferences as well, long before any chemicals were introduced in to food supplies, etc.

I do not want to discredit the importance of what you are talking about, but I think this issue goes well beyond that.
edit on 27-7-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
The Pentagon was taken by surprise by this. He didn't consult with anyone. He just tweeted it.

The total of the military budget going toward the medical care of those transitioning or medical therapy after is .001% of military medical spending.

Yet another useless tweet.

edit on 27-7-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think it's natural for people to think the sexual habits or desires of others that have different preferences than ourselves are unnatural.

I could not imagine or understand having the desire to have sex with another man. I could not imagine wanting to be a woman. But those people that do have those desires or feelings may look at my personal sexual preferences and think I'm some sort of freak.

The point is, people should have the freedom to do what they want as long as they do not violate another's rights or any laws.

I'm not judging them nor saying that they are subhuman. I'm saying that using genitals in ways other than how nature selected/intended is unnatural. They can stick a gerbil in their butt and rub it against their significant other's ear for all I care if that's what they like. Just don't try to convince people that such a behavior is natural.

If those people want to serve in the military, even though they have preferences I find unnatural, I say go for it.

We should thank them for their service. Not shame them or rip them out of the military just because they do not have the same lifestyles or preferences we have.

To paraphrase Goldwater, you don't have to be straight to shoot straight. I'm not calling for a ban in the military by any means. If they can meet the standards and keep their emotional baggage under wraps for the benefit of their fellow soldiers, more power to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join