It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

One of the worst lies perpetrated on women is that fat is beautiful.

But it doesn't come from men. Comes from fat, bitter women. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Trump is just stupid..

He is gonna get screwed for this hard...

A lot of people backed trump because he was FOR TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS!!

It was a sign he wasn't interested in the social issues and might actually help improve the GOPs problems with that portion of the pop.

Safety and strength is more important, and transgenders are too much of a distraction.

You're distracted by transwomen?

When abnormal people make it a point to let you know they're not normal, it's a distraction. How many of our muslim friends in the middle east are going to go to battle next to what they consider to be an abomination best dealt with by death? You can twist this all day to make it fit into your agenda that we're hateful, but I'm telling you the facts.

No it was the alt-right and far right Christians who made it a point to let you know.

I didn't hear about it until they wanted tax payers to pay for their surgery.

People always make that claim.

I can't imagine why.

Me either. I have no idea why people always make claims without evidence.

Yet I bet you wallow in Russian conspiracies all day.

Pay up.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Trump is just stupid..

He is gonna get screwed for this hard...

A lot of people backed trump because he was FOR TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS!!

It was a sign he wasn't interested in the social issues and might actually help improve the GOPs problems with that portion of the pop.

Safety and strength is more important, and transgenders are too much of a distraction.

You're distracted by transwomen?

When abnormal people make it a point to let you know they're not normal, it's a distraction. How many of our muslim friends in the middle east are going to go to battle next to what they consider to be an abomination best dealt with by death? You can twist this all day to make it fit into your agenda that we're hateful, but I'm telling you the facts.

No it was the alt-right and far right Christians who made it a point to let you know.

I didn't hear about it until they wanted tax payers to pay for their surgery.

People always make that claim.

I can't imagine why.

Me either. I have no idea why people always make claims without evidence.

Yet I bet you wallow in Russian conspiracies all day.

Whereas you spend your days chasing Goatmen...

Wow!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Have you come to this conclusion/opinion/fact from extensive research or are you the fat bitter woman?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So all we have are various appeals to emotion, appeals to ridicule, and the dissemination of preconceived talking points. Not much of a debate here at ol ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
bullets and bombs don't care how their recipient identifies itself.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
So all we have are various appeals to emotion, appeals to ridicule, and the dissemination of preconceived talking points. Not much of a debate here at ol ATS.

You forgot that this is a mud pit thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As a previous member of my country's military, I can say for certain that they have a hard enough time treating women or better yet, gay people equally let alone trans people... You need to realize that the vast majority of those who serve in the military, specifically the army are made up of conservative, Christian patriots, who have rigid traditionalist views on society. Sexuality especially. Throw trans people in the mix and you'll likely have a lot of inner conflicts and discrimination which will detract from individual members duties. You eat together, sleep together, shower together... If you're worried about whether or not your squad mate has dick or even a crush on you, it's gonna affect your performance. It's going to distract you. Sounds pretty superficial, I know, but that is the reality of the military. They look down upon individuality. Transgenderism is basically the pinacle of individuality as those who claim the title are essentially telling society which biological demographic they pertain to. Whether it be for better or worse. It just won't work in the military. Why any transgender person would want to even subject themselves to that kind of environment is beyond me...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

To defend us?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well, I did try to bring up the Constitutional aspect, specifically equal application of the law, and no one really seemed to care one bit.

In that regard, transgenders should be allowed to serve.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, I did try to bring up the Constitutional aspect, specifically equal application of the law, and no one really seemed to care one bit.

Would you mind repeating it for mine own ears?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Would you mind repeating it for mine own ears?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Read up on the 14th amendment and the Due Process Clause of the 5th amendment.

In a nutshell, people have to be treated equally in the eyes of the law and government.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

In a nutshell, people have to be treated equally in the eyes of the law and government.

Thanks for that.

I'm not sure any "equal protections of the laws" are being broken here, and I'm not sure where it states that people have to be treated equally in the eyes of the government, especially in the case of joining the military. Joining the military isn't a right as far as I can tell.
edit on 27-7-2017 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thanks for that.

I'm not sure any "equal protections of the laws" are being broken here, and I'm not sure where it states that people have to be treated equally in the eyes of the government, especially in the case of joining the military. Joining the military isn't a right as far as I can tell.

It's not a right to join the military, but our Constitution does provide that government be blind to race, color, sex, etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Spoken like a true eleventh grader.

Beauty is found in the heart.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Thanks for that.

It's not a right to join the military, but our Constitution does provide that government be blind to race, color, sex, etc.

Sure thing, equal treatment means you may be disqualified for having any conditions in this list, regardless of race/color/sex/etc:

www.thebalance.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Why any transgender person would want to even subject themselves to that kind of environment is beyond me...

For the exact same reasons everyone else does, or so I would surmise.

...and as far as treatment goes, seems a reflection of society, doesn't it? Both the good and the bad?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Thanks for being a dumbass. That's exactly the attitude that keeps those of us who appreciate the traditional female fertility goddess figure swimming in women when we're on the market.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

In one aspect I do agree fat should be discouraged for both males and females.
We shouldn't celebrate unhealthy lifestyles.
Being LGBT is natural and not a choice eating to much and not getting exercise is a choice.
If we want a better human race we have to be healthy both physically and mentally.
Heck I bet half the world would love the option to be fat...

Oh and this comes from a dude who got fat and thought no so lost it.
edit on 27-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join