It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Again, no it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Did I mention the very limited playbook of the Trump nutters?

1. Calling someone else an operative or shill. Check.

2. Calling someone else a troll ... while trolling. Check.

3. Denying any facts in favor of beliefs. Check.

4. Feeble little attempts at forum gang behavior. Check.

Yeah, nothing new at ATS ...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Lay off the illegal substance, puddin.

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Again, no it wasn't.

So the evangelical Christians such as Pence never mentioned it?
Sure.

link   
Don't you hate when people are being dishonest. People against this say it is because of surgery costs (which is a tiny fraction of the budget)...etc.

It is just the "ick" factor to them, they find trans people icky and want them to go back in the shadows, so they can pretend they don't exist.

If it wasn't for the anti trans people and their warped fantasies about what trans people do with kids, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Guess what, trans people have being using the bathroom they have identified with for years and there was not a huge outbreak of child molestation's then and there won't be now.

This isn't about medical costs, protecting the children, taking time off to heal, it is about bigotry, plain and simple.

Continue to lie to others about what the reason is, we actually know what it is about.
edit on 27-7-2017 by justagod because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2017 by justagod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I read your post such as it was.

You get talked to as you deserve in "the Pit" friend ... besides, if I were being condescending I would have used bigger words that you probably wouldn't have understood.

Every American has the same rights. It doesn't matter if there's only one of "them" WE all have the same rights.

We can serve our country if we are able. It's not your call.

You don't get to choose who has rights and who doesn't.

Did you really just use the "love it or leave it" ploy?

Oh my, you're a special one, aren't you?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

5. Mindless and pointless ad hominem comments. Check.

Do you have anything to say about this topic? I know you're a fan of mine, but really, I'm not the subject here.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Accuse others of that which you are guilty. Repetitive enough?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Lay off the illegal substance, puddin.

It is true though. Attack attack and ignore facts.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: justagod

Of course it's not about medical costs, and it's not about "fitness" to serve either.

These slags are worshiping Trump ... one of the truly great draft-dodgers himself ...

They think they have something to say about Americans willing to serve our country.

And they do, of course, but it just gets added to the rest of the noise generated by the Great Bloviating One.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

It seems to be all you've got.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Everyone has something about themselves determined by the genes that determine sex and all other attributes that they wish were different. No matter how much I'd like to be a bit taller, more muscular, better looking,or whatever. I don't expect society to consider me a 6' 4" potential NFL linebacker and treat me as such. I deal with the genetic hand I was dealt good and bad. The vast majority of humanity does, and does not expect the rest of the world to participate in a dellusion that they are something they are not. Sex and gender might not be the same thing, but it would not be incorrect to interchange them as synonyms for most people. I was largely quiet on gay marriage not because I believe in it, but because it largely did not impact me. Forcing me to participate in your delusion by referring to you as what gender you feel like today rather than what sex you are, is an imposition I'm not willing to tolerate.

They also tell ugly fat girls that they're beautiful and attractive.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Everyone has something about themselves determined by the genes that determine sex and all other attributes that they wish were different. No matter how much I'd like to be a bit taller, more muscular, better looking,or whatever. I don't expect society to consider me a 6' 4" potential NFL linebacker and treat me as such. I deal with the genetic hand I was dealt good and bad. The vast majority of humanity does, and does not expect the rest of the world to participate in a dellusion that they are something they are not. Sex and gender might not be the same thing, but it would not be incorrect to interchange them as synonyms for most people. I was largely quiet on gay marriage not because I believe in it, but because it largely did not impact me. Forcing me to participate in your delusion by referring to you as what gender you feel like today rather than what sex you are, is an imposition I'm not willing to tolerate.

Priceless.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Nice cherry pick there. I had several arguments, time, money and resources. And what is a TG bondage fantasy? If you mean Terry Garr, I could see that many years ago, but she's kinda past it for me now.

Maybe he meant TL bondage fantasy... Tomi Lahren.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: justagod
Don't you hate when people are being dishonest. People against this say it is because of surgery costs (which is a tiny fraction of the budget)...etc.

It is just the "ick" factor to them, they find trans people icky and want them to go back in the shadows, so they can pretend they don't exist.

If it wasn't for the anti trans people and their warped fantasies about what trans people do with kids, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Guess what, trans people have being using the bathroom they have identified with for years and there was not a huge outbreak of child molestation's then and there won't be now.

This isn't about medical costs, protecting the children, taking time off to heal, it simply about bigotry plain and simple.

Continue to lie to others about what the reason is, we actually know what it is about.

I doubt you would say the same about others with medical conditions, for instance asthma, chronic arthritis, hepatitis, cirrhosis, personality disorders, mental disorders.

Medical Conditions that may prevent you from joining the military.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

What's the matter, LSU ... you don't want to play one-on-one? Didn't your momma ever tell you that it's impolite to talk about someone in the room?

You've got nothing of substance here. The only thing you've said that's factual and slightly relevant is that you think you're better than trans Americans. Anything else?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You have issues, man.

I'm no saint, and it's different when people throw the first stone (my favorite: "vaping is bad for you," said the severely obese man in his early 40's) - but honestly?

Because it's wrong to tell people they're beautiful.

What a cold, and cruel world you must live in to see such an act of kindness as something to be scorned.
edit on 27-7-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

originally posted by: justagod

This isn't about medical costs, protecting the children, taking time off to heal, it simply about bigotry plain and simple.

I doubt you would say the same about others with medical conditions, for instance asthma, chronic arthritis, hepatitis, cirrhosis, personality disorders, mental disorders.

Medical Conditions that may prevent you from joining the military.

Oooooh. Is that "implied"? LOL.
As I have said if they can serve let them.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Meh, If I see a word I don't understand I just google it.

Is whacking your schlong off at someone elses expense a right, especially in regards to asking others to pay for it? I don't remember reading about. We can indeed serve our country IF able. One cannot, however, serve their country while spending 2 years transitioning. I did not call that, the DOD and UCMJ called it. I am not choosing anyone's rights, again I would direct ones attention to previously stated sources.

Perhaps you are too tied up with your TG bondage fantasy to understand some folks just think that people who want to mutilate themselves are freaks.
And yeah, I am special...just not your kind of special...friend.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: LSU0408

Abnormal is a statistical term so you're correct. You meant "unnatural" which means against nature which is not true in the case of LGBT as they are born that way.

I said what I meant... I guess you're not the wizard you're pretending to be. And no, transgenders aren't "born that way" so they're also unnatural as you define it. So are child molesters. It's a mentally unstable disease.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join