It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

The military doesnt have health insurance per se. You use the medical facilities on the base. There is TRICARE, but that is used when one has to go off base. As a vet, I think the distraction and waste of resources to coddle these mental freaks is detrimental to Esprit De Corps and the good order needed in a military unit. I am sick of being held hostage by 1% of the populatiion.

How exactly are you "held hostage" again?

Do you have any other ideas about which American soldiers shouldn't get healthcare treatment?

I'm sure you do ... why not share? Jews are only 1.4% of the population ... should we stop treating Jewish soldiers as well?

How about diabetics?

Since it's only based on "percentages" and all ...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Trump is just stupid..

He is gonna get screwed for this hard...

A lot of people backed trump because he was FOR TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS!!

It was a sign he wasn't interested in the social issues and might actually help improve the GOPs problems with that portion of the pop.

Safety and strength is more important, and transgenders are too much of a distraction.

You're distracted by transwomen?

When abnormal people make it a point to let you know they're not normal, it's a distraction. How many of our muslim friends in the middle east are going to go to battle next to what they consider to be an abomination best dealt with by death? You can twist this all day to make it fit into your agenda that we're hateful, but I'm telling you the facts.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Trump is just stupid..

It was a sign he wasn't interested in the social issues and might actually help improve the GOPs problems with that portion of the pop.

Safety and strength is more important, and transgenders are too much of a distraction.

They weren't a distraction two weeks ago.

Or during the gulf wars. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan.

Being led by the nose

They weren't a distraction because they weren't in the spotlight. Would you want to serve next to a child molester? Of course not. If you didn't know he was a child molester then there wouldn't be an issue. Transgenders were brought into the limelight and now they're suffering the consequences of not being like 95% of the rest... This is the real world, welcome to it.

Right.

Because transgenderism is the equivalent of molesting an unconsenting child.

Wtf is wrong with some people lol

So transgender people don't live in the real world?

I guess it stands true to those who live in ivory towers

So, in the land of the free and home of the brace, transgender folks shouldn't be allowed their pursuit of life and happiness because they're not like the rest of "normal," population and should be forced to conform to the standards of "normal," society

I don't want any part of that "normal," society if that's the case

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SudoNim

Isn't it funny how much effort the trolls and shills take to desperately try to make others look like trolls and shills?

*snicker*

But isn't that what you are doing?

yeah but you must also give him credit for some of his really great contributions like:

Squawk squawk ... lol

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Trump is just stupid..

You're distracted by transwomen?

When abnormal people make it a point to let you know they're not normal, it's a distraction. How many of our muslim friends in the middle east are going to go to battle next to what they consider to be an abomination best dealt with by death? You can twist this all day to make it fit into your agenda that we're hateful, but I'm telling you the facts.

No it was the alt-right and far right Christians who made it a point to let you know.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

People always bring up pedophilia in LGBT threads.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It's almost like an off-topic fallback deflection technique

"almost"

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Or is it what you are doing?

#theplotthickens

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah ... and they still think it's subtle ...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Isn't it funny how much effort the trolls and shills take to desperately try to make others look like trolls and shills?

*snicker*

I'm *snickering* at the abundance of irony in your post.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh hi UK ...

Good to see you're still a fan after all these years.

You didn't think I was talking about YOU being fake did you?

We all know the truth about that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Being Jewish is not a choice. Changing faith from Judaism to Christianity doesn't cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and take one out the work pool for years while they go through psychotherapy, which means others have to stand in for them. Military hospitals are stretched thin enough without having to waste money on some mental patient who hates his penis.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Well Yee Haw, cornpone ... glad I made you smile.

Is this really the best you folks can come up with???

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

*snicker*

I'm *snickering* at the abundance of irony in your post.

How about this?

We're ALL shills

ATS is a joke lol

"I don't ageee with you clearly you are a shill for the *insert political party here*"

Literally a poster called another poster a shill for the DNC and went on some tirade about "their handlers"

Can't make this # up lol

link   

Or is it what you are doing?

#theplotthickens

Do you often fantasize about the sounds I make Tory-troll?

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow...

...Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.

...victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

twitter.com...

Yes folks, he just tweeted that there will be NO transgender allowed in the military. This will set off a firestorm. I agree that transgender should not be allowed in the military. We need the toughest, strongest, most mentally prepared people in our military. Not people who can't decide if they want to be a boy or a girl.

LOL at him talking to his generals about this the joint chiefs came out today saying they know nothing about this and that they do not take orders from Twitter. That they will not implement this if trump does not hand it down to the dod with a guideline on how to implement it.

Hey Trump twitter is not an official channel.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Your argument was based on percentages.

Are you now abandoning that argument, your TG bondage fantasies aside?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Another great comment.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Well Yee Haw, cornpone ... glad I made you smile.

Is this really the best you folks can come up with???

Are you purposely trolling this thread to get it shut down, what's with the odd behavior?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Trump is just stupid..

Not just stupid but 100% a liar. He made this tweet but has not talked to anyone in the DoD about it or actually written an official order up.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join