It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nah, you make it painfully obvious with every post you SQUAWK out.

I bet you make a squawking sound while reading what I wrote, at least to reinforce your unhinged imagination.

Do you often fantasize about the sounds I make Tory-troll?

I wish I could say I'd be flattered...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Trump is just stupid..

He is gonna get screwed for this hard...

A lot of people backed trump because he was FOR TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS!!

It was a sign he wasn't interested in the social issues and might actually help improve the GOPs problems with that portion of the pop.

Safety and strength is more important, and transgenders are too much of a distraction.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Do you often fantasize about the sounds I make Tory-troll?

I wish I could say I'd be flattered...

I don't have to. They are your onomatopoeias. All I have to do is read them. Add on top of that the 'lols' and we are left something a teenager might say.

link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I feel like if there are exclusions like this just because of someones medical expenses or identity, then I hope to never see a Draft, and if I do, I expect to not see any of my trans friends forced into it.

"Your sacrifice is good enough when we say it is"

-Alee

I hope none of your trans friends are forced into it either... We need strong men and women who aren't confused about what they are.

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Trump is just stupid..

It was a sign he wasn't interested in the social issues and might actually help improve the GOPs problems with that portion of the pop.

Safety and strength is more important, and transgenders are too much of a distraction.

They weren't a distraction two weeks ago.

Or during the gulf wars. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan.

Being led by the nose

link   

Trump is just stupid..

You're distracted by transwomen?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There was all ready placed a 5 month hold. Obama's policy was supposed to be implemented July 1st. The fact that no policy us changing means they can still remove them on medical discaharge. Bottom line it's up to Tillerson it's his decision on how to implement anything.

I'd say do to the fact he's not going forward and stalling emplamentation tells me he has discussed this with Trump. But we're talking so few that it has a very low priority. So done be surprised if the issue is just ignored for now. When Trump decides all he has to do is kill Obama's executive order.

I don't think Trump meant to actually ban them what many in Congress wanted was that the US got would never pay for reassignment surgery. This is why no plan was made to remove them. Trumps tweets often are very general he does this on purpose i think.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: UKTruth
Guys, the Commander in Chief has made his decision.
To suggest he has not, in 6 months in office, spoken to Mattis or the Joint Chiefs about this is quite a claim. One that must be proven if you are to make the accusation.
I read the link and looked through some linked sources and can not see anyone even suggest they have had no conversations on this.

Oh so now its "spoken to them at all"... keep moving the goalposts.

I thought you'd retreated into your cave for good after I exposed your insecurities.
Someone has gender issues... is it fear, paranoia or denial. It's hard to tell.

lol The only person i saw retreating was you - after all your bluster you disappeared from the site for 7 months after the election.

Your post history:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Neither is a wart being removed... or plastic surgery.. or any of the other unnecessary procedures people use on a daily basis....

There is zero chance this flies..

Isn't it considered unconstitutional to discriminate over this??

Imagaine a female in a war zone who needs a hysterectomy...

Imagaine a male in a warzone with a broken leg...

Race, sex , age , religion or sexual orientation right??

Does he not even ask his lawyers first??

The hell does any of that have to do with chopping your dick and balls off and having a vag put in place of it? Do you NOT see the difference?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Trump is just stupid..

Being led by the nose

Actually policy had been to move soldiers to rear units keeping them out of combat. In Afghanistan I personally had to ship someone back to the states after he was discovered he was gay. The army has always tried to keep combat effectiveness unaffected by conflicts. Same if a male and female start dating they are separated of one of them is married they are punished
edit on 7/27/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Only in your fantasies Little Tory-troll.

See, unlike little stooges like yourself, many of us see that you are saying exactly NOTHING here ... your only attempt at what could be generously called a fact or evidence is your fallacious citation of how many trans folks are in or would be in the military.

On every other point you've been shown to be wrong, lying, confused or usually all of the above.

Trump lied. Trans folks have an established legal right to serve that has been recognized. Despite the dreams of Trump having dictatorial powers, he still has to follow the laws of the land. Trans folks are now serving.

This will be at best a repeat of the Muslim ban debacle.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Dunford’s statement suggests Defense Secretary James Mattis wasn’t given any significant heads up on the policy change. Mattis was on vacation when Trump tweeted. Mattis has also been publicly silent amid questions about Trump’s announced ban, though the White House said Wednesday that Mattis was "immediately informed" of Trump's decision. 

Faux News
Oops.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Only in your fantasies Little Tory-troll.

See, unlike little stooges like yourself, many of us see that you are sayin exactly NOTHING here ... your only attempt a what could be generously called a fact or evidence is your fallacious citation of how many transnfolks are in or would be in the military.

On every other point you've been shown to be wrong, lying, confused or usually all of the above.

Trump lied. Trans folks have an established legal right to serve that has been recognized. Despite the dreams of Trump having dictatorial powers, he still has to follow the laws of the land. Trans folks are now serving.

This will be at best a repeat of the Muslim ban debacle.

You have proven nothing, again, but your tendency to repeat the talking points and marching orders of your DNC handlers.

That "legal right" might be going down the same path as those with asthma and chronic arthritis, like it should.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

LOL my "DNC handlers"?

Hoo boy. You really are off the deep end.

Tell us another one.

How about fake members from "the U.K."?

Oh my ... a question! Best deflect more little Tory-troll ...

edit on 27-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

To suggest he has not, in 6 months in office, spoken to Mattis or the Joint Chiefs about this is quite a claim. One that must be proven if you are to make the accusation.
I read the link and looked through some linked sources and can not see anyone even suggest they have had no conversations on this.

I thought you'd retreated into your cave for good after I exposed your insecurities.

lol The only person i saw retreating was you - after all your bluster you disappeared from the site for 7 months after the election.

Your post history:

You have screenshots of my posts? Awww and you outlined them as well, did you miss me that much. There was little left to discuss, as soon as Trump started his terrible work I came back to rub it in the faces of those who supported him.

Its bitter-sweet, but I do love watching you squirm to defend him.

I also notice you never answered why you openly discriminate against women? Care to explain?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Isn't it funny how much effort the trolls and shills take to desperately try to make others look like trolls and shills?

*snicker*

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

The military doesnt have health insurance per se. You use the medical facilities on the base. There is TRICARE, but that is used when one has to go off base. As a vet, I think the distraction and waste of resources to coddle these mental freaks is detrimental to Esprit De Corps and the good order needed in a military unit. I am sick of being held hostage by 1% of the populatiion.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Trump is just stupid..

Being led by the nose

They weren't a distraction because they weren't in the spotlight. Would you want to serve next to a child molester? Of course not. If you didn't know he was a child molester then there wouldn't be an issue. Transgenders were brought into the limelight and now they're suffering the consequences of not being like 95% of the rest... This is the real world, welcome to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SudoNim

Isn't it funny how much effort the trolls and shills take to desperately try to make others look like trolls and shills?

*snicker*

But isn't that what you are doing?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Your post history:

You have screenshots of my posts? Awww and you outlined them as well, did you miss me that much. There was little left to discuss, as soon as Trump started his terrible work I came back to rub it in the faces of those who supported him.

Its bitter-sweet, but I do love watching you squirm to defend him.

I also notice you never answered why you openly discriminate against women? Care to explain?

Sorry, I am still laughing at your retreat into your cave for 7 months.

edit on 27/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join