It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Gryphon66

No I won't challenge your statement of fact, but I will and have challenged your specious attempt to conflate the two. I think we both know that though you've stolen a talking point, you haven't been able to steal a logical argument.

You have done nothing except troll, and you've already stated the obvious and keep desperately repeating it as if you've got a point to make ... here, bolded for your apparent inability to process simple matters:

You're okay with taxpayer dollars being used for "boner pills" as you say, I'm okay with trans soldiers having whatever medical care they need ... from aspirins to reassignment surgery.

I'm in favor of all Americans who are able to serve being allowed to serve. Are you?

Move on.

EDIT: By the way "to conflate" means to combine two things (ideas, texts) into one. You're misusing the term. You probably mean to say "equivocate."

I've stated two facts which you've admitted you can't challenge. Any more mindless mindless repetition from you will be ignored.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'll repeat my argument, which you rebutted with a question.

Juxtapose the amount of Trans soldiers (less than one-half of 1%) seeking Trans meds , prescriptions and surgeries to the millions of active duty and retired military, and you might realize that it is not a great comparison.

I even bolded it for you, since you like that kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I've stated two facts. There's no conflation, or false equivalency (terms which you're desperately trying to parrot) and you've admitted that.

You've stated your own imaginations and opinions. You like the sound of your own "voice."

/finis

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I've stated two facts. There's no conflation, or false equivalency (terms which you're desperately trying to parrot) and you've admitted that.

You've stated your own imaginations and opinions. You like the sound of your own "voice."

/finis

I've admitted nothing. We will add lying to your to your tendency to rebut arguments with questions, and to use someone else's talking points without knowing how to argue for them. Parrot.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Untrue.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Don't worry you'll be accused of dishonesty
Or some other such stupidity in short order ... if it hasn't already happened.

Consider the source.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Don't worry you'll be accused of dishonesty
Or some other such stupidity in short order ... if it hasn't already happened.

Consider the source.

Dishonesty, and the perpetuation of talking points as gathered by political operatives who get payed big money come up with the stuff you now repeat.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Lol as predicted ...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Untrue.

Is this the denial stage?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Untrue.

No, it's the fact stage. The article claims no such statement, something you wouldn't be able to deny had you read it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Lol as predicted ...

Typical.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

LOl the Trump acolytes are far past simple denials ... one wonders the sources for such assinine claims as the relative number of trans folks ... either in the military or in the general population ....

The stooges have a very limited playbook.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Untrue.

No, it's the fact stage. The article claims no such statement, something you wouldn't be able to deny had you read it.

Is that so?

Marine General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, began his note to service chiefs, commanders and senior enlisted leaders by acknowledging the uncertainty that followed Trump's announcement. "I know there are questions about yesterday's announcement on the transgender policy by the President," Dunford wrote. "There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance," Dunford said in the message, first reported by Reuters.

#alternativefacts back at it again!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That's so. Compare:

"There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance,"

And the official military reply was, "Nope. You didn't consult us in spite of what you said. We're not changing anything."

Pants on fire. Liars. Fake news.
edit on 27-7-2017 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That's so. Compare:

"There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance,"

And the official military reply was, "Nope. You didn't consult us in spite of what you said. We're not changing anything."

Pants on fire. Liars. Fake news.

Play semantics all you'd like

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Lie all you need to.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Are you saying that Trump consulted with them before he made his tweet?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Lie all you need to.

I prefer the term #alternativefacts

I'm just following the suit of the current POTUS by triggering all the delicate snowflakes

Winning11!1!1!1!1

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Are you saying that Trump consulted with them before he made his tweet?

You can read what I said.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join